Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win (25311 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Flattino(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bastard
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by maestroferdi: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Koralords:

So the dumbest fool online .....what has ffk won ?
You are venting your misery on me...

Why?

You don't know what FFK won?

I will exact a fee to drum thinking capability to your brain...
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Brytaboy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Thursday is for finishing your uncle. The dream will be over for you, chioma, your Ibo supporters, Ohaneze ndigbo and all the people that want a guy with F9 and 7 other subjects pending since 1981 rule over a Yoruba state. The INEC result is already written and compiled, only need released on Thursday, yes we rigged it. No PDP in our land, take your PDP to Abia or Ebonyi.

If INEC want Adeleke to win, they would have declared him winner, yes we will rob him of this victory because PDP did same to us in 2003 with 5 AD governors all robbed by Obasanjo.

You and who con dey qurell now ma brother?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by millionboi2: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

Why should someone who has fame kill someone for fame again.
renewal
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by millionboi2: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kingdollar28:

Foolish poor man
taah aboki
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
EggSauce:
Don't give yourself too much accolades bro... Everyone one us here will support our uncle if we were in your shoes....
Uncle that supported us in one way or the other. No be Uncle wey dey pray for your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by segeranking(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adeleke must have been a very nice uncle to davido. To all our uncles that requested for our CV and stopped taking our calls we say receive since.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by RillJ(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
asobo:
APC it is finish. Osun electorates have spoken. By God's grace Thursday inconclusive will go well in our favour in Jesus name.

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Brytaboy:

You and who con dey qurell now ma brother?
na how we go finish am.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by aremuforlife(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
[/quote][quote author=hisexcellency34 post=71483436]Please wax a music titled ' Thief Ole' for Tinubu and Aregberascal
And that will end his musical career.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by thePiou: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
This boy will tweet tire on Thursday wen Sir, Oyetola finally declare as a potential Winner....
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by jeff1607(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Thursday is for finishing your uncle. The dream will be over for you, chioma, your Ibo supporters, Ohaneze ndigbo and all the people that want a guy with F9 and 7 other subjects pending since 1981 rule over a Yoruba state. The INEC result is already written and compiled, only need released on Thursday, yes we rigged it. No PDP in our land, take your PDP to Abia or Ebonyi.

If INEC want Adeleke to win, they would have declared him winner, yes we will rob him of this victory because PDP did same to us in 2003 with 5 AD governors all robbed by Obasanjo.

pls correct me if I am wrong, is it true that the present governor in Osun state owed salaries for 2-3 years or its just a rumour?
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Doerstech(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Award-winning Nigerian superstar, David Adeleke aka Davido who was commended by a lot of people for helping his uncle during and after his campaign for osun elections has revealed why he always wants people around him to win.

He said:

'I always win because anybody i've ever came in contact with, I either wanted to see them win or I would point to them in the right direction to win! You gotta want to see other people win..even if it's not your season to win.'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/i-always-win-because-i-want-people.html

Quotable quote my guy
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

You're very sick in the brain.
Oh! I forgot, they were supposed to mine your skul but they removed your brain instead that's why u have none to think with

1 Share

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
jeff1607:

pls correct me if I am wrong, is it true that the present governor in Osun state owed salaries for 2-3 years or its just a rumour?
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Osun is struggling and it's expected of a poor state but Adeleke is empty and has nothing to offer
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

You're very sick in the brain.
Oh! I forgot, they were supposed to mine your skul but they removed your brain instead that's why u have none to think with

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by toprealman: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
The real drama will start when Adeleke enters the government house.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=71485347][/quote]

Shut the fùck up

1 Share

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by franzis(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
EggSauce:
Don't give yourself too much accolades bro... Everyone one us here will support our uncle if we were in your shoes....
I disagree
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
I also like you. but u too like to dey blow ur trumpet. ahn ahn . u bought a Porsche u blow trumpet. u win award u blow trumpet. u get endorsement u blow trumpet. let people speak for u. let people say u are a good person. u don't have to blow ur trumpet. that's why I would forever respect wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by biodun95: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Which bigger things? Wizkid has deal with Dolce and Gabbana, Nike, Moschino and Ciroc all in this year, what does Davido have rather than following Chioma up and down? And if it's about the campaign, if Davido does not campaign for his Uncle who else should he campaign for? Is Wizkid's family contesting in the election? Why would he campaigned what is not his concerns? And you said irresponsible, do you even read the chats revealed by Shola? Where in it does Wizkid failed to care for his son? Some of you will just be saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
ElChidi:
No one should compare this guy to whizkid pls, they are on very different pedestals. Whiz kid is still busy being irresponsible and acting like a kid while Davido is already unto bigger things.

grin grin grin

Lol.
Wizkid won't love this
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

1 Share

Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by CaptainFM1: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
EggSauce:

Not everyone!
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by jeff1607(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Osun is struggling and it's expected of a poor state but Adeleke is empty and has nothing to offer

Just need to be sure if the governor is really owing salaries sir
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Jman06(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
One thing i love about Davido is his humility despite his wealth and talents. It's uncommon to find a guy of his status being so humble and treating others with respect. I wish other celebs could be like Davido.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by omhor(f): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

If PDP come win nko, wetin you go do?
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
omhor:

If PDP come win nko, wetin you go do?
Result already written, wasting your time thinking PDP will even smell victory.
Re: Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win by dazzlingd(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
millionboi2:
renewal

So suddenly, his fame will fade away and no one will remember that Davido ever existed if he doesn't renew?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / Appyday: Duncan Mighty Swindled Me Of N1000000 / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.