Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens (12828 Views)

Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website / Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2018
20k visitors is a lot
89% of those visitors are indians

3 Likes

Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
lilbest4:
you that have repented what have you achieved that makes you think you are better than him

Common Sense tells us that when Adsense bans your blog, that means the sane community has rejected the content of your site, you don't know me, why then should you be too fast to judge.

Check my signature...
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Finechicks27: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys, please help someone out, i am a interested in blogging but don't know how to start, can anyone help teach me
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Dukebaba3v3(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Why Not Just Give Your Life To Christ and Repent!!!
tell the idiot wink
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by dejispot: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Good day all,

I have a blog with about 2k viewers on daily. I only copy and paste contents and images from other blogs. At times, I create fresh write-ups but this might just be twice in a week. I just bought a UK AdSense, won't I be banned by Google if I integrate this AdSense on the blog. Need clarification?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by IMASTEX: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2018
messi042:
can i monetize the blog with AdSense and not get banned at any time because of the images i download and upload
Chat me up on 0.8.0.5.3.3.6.3.9.9.9.
Let's talk business.
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by franksam2009: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2018
gracefoundmme:

Am a full stack developer and designer, so I can design your blog, contact me and lest get started... Trust me
hungry developer alert!!!!!�
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Dukebaba3v3:
tell the idiot wink
Hateful soul, u will rot in hell for calling someone idiot. Judgina fool

1 Like

Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2018
David160:
God have mercy on you
For?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Uncle you are desperate for money. With the way you are going, you go still do money rituals. cry
Ur sick. Ur soul is jealous too. Holier than thou. Work ur salvation leave him alone. Face ur life. Judgina

2 Likes

Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2018
moneyadulttube:
This is my field and I am experienced adult marketer. Many wont tell you the truth here. Its obvious you dont know much about cpa, affiliate marketing. With that traffic of yours you can make $100 daily, check my signature for more info
I want to learn more about this cpa and affiliate marketing please

1 Like

Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
stemmez:

Ur sick. Ur so is jealous too. Holier than thou. Work ur salvation leave him alone. Face ur life. Judgina
don't mind them
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by seuncyrus(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
20k visitors is a lot 89% of those visitors are indians
lmao , you sef know ...damn those Indians are pervs online .
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Davindal(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2018
BRO VISIT THESE TWO SITES: Johnchow.com and Onlinebusinessguide.info you will learn how to go about affiliate marketing. Goodluck.
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by joeruano: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
See wetin moderators put for front page first. Of all the important posts, it's this post moderators displayed on the front page. SMH. Nairaland is tending towards an adult site.

Parents beware
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2018
cool
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by SirLakes: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2018
You'll get ban hammer using Adsense

However, you can check out
Recommend Adult Ad Network
with low payment threshold

grin grin grin
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
CPA is your best bet here bro... I also believe most of your traffics are from Tier 3 countries, so I'd advised you use an Adult smartlink network like Adverten or Lospollos. No use Crakrevenue o, except you've got solid Tier 1 traffic...

If you want to deal, we could deal too.. I have an account with Lospollos, I fit give u access to the account and u go dey gimme share. Better still I can teach you how to get an account for yourself sef(FREE OF CHARGE)... with such traffic you suppose dey get at least $30 daily..
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by sportskid(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
messi042:
You will get banned and lose your AdSense account in the process, As in how? for uploading a downloaded images or for uploading a nude image?, what i want to know is if i can monetize a nude blog

AdSense policies does not permit adult contents. Don't even attempt it ooh, you can use juicyads.com
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by sportskid(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
dejispot:
Good day all,

I have a blog with about 2k viewers on daily. I only copy and paste contents and images from other blogs. At times, I create fresh write-ups but this might just be twice in a week. I just bought a UK AdSense, won't I be banned by Google if I integrate this AdSense on the blog. Need clarification?
Not really, but be careful about your copying and pasting, stick to original contents even if its once a week
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by ElRapido: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:
don't mind them
Don't you have any plans of monetizing your site.
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElRapido:

Don't you have any plans of monetizing your site.
I have plans but you know how hard it is for google to give adsense approval. I'll welcome any ideas you may have. I have good traffic and my readers always send me great mails but for google to do the needful is a problem.
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by ElRapido: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:
I have plans but you know how hard it is for google to give adsense approval. I'll welcome any ideas you may have. I have good traffic and my readers always send me great mails but for google to do the needful is a problem.

I don't have your traffic infact how to boost it is my greatest headache now but adsense approved my site within few days of applying. What was Google response when you applied and have you considered Amazon affiliate?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElRapido:

I don't have your traffic infact how to boost it is my greatest headache now but adsense approved my site within few days of applying. What was Google response when you applied and have you considered Amazon affiliate?
I applied for Amazon affiliate just yesterday and they currently reviewing my application. As for adsense, the grammar they're speaking is too big. Is your blog a tech blog? We could collaborate. Check my blog and tell me why you think Google keeps dropping it. How is your traffic like?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by ElRapido: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:
I applied for Amazon affiliate just yesterday and they currently reviewing my application. As for adsense, the grammar they're speaking is too big. Is your blog a tech blog? We could collaborate. Check my blog and tell me why you think Google keeps dropping it. How is your traffic like?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by gracefoundmme(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
franksam2009:
hungry developer alert!!!!!�
Yeah..lol
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by ElRapido: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:

A tech blog as well. Check your site out a number of times and I'll say you are doing a great job.

My traffic is almost non-existent
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
ElRapido:

A tech blog as well. Check your site out a number of times and I'll say you are doing a great job.

My traffic is almost non-existent

thanks for the compliment. Maybe you should consider paid traffic from Google ad words. From there you can build your traffic. Do you use affiliate programs for monetization? Please explain more
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by ElRapido: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:
thanks for the compliment. Maybe you should consider paid traffic from Google ad words. From there you can build your traffic. Do you use affiliate programs for monetization? Please explain more

I use only adsense.

if you don't mind, you can drop your digit let chat on whatsapp
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by MrCoker: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
TechCapon:

Ad words don chop my money cry . Teach me how you were able to utilized it to gain 2k visitors
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by TechCapon(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
MrCoker:

Ad words don chop my money cry . Teach me how you were able to utilized it to gain 2k visitors
how much did you spend bro ? Did you get required traffick ?
Re: Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens by jeniffasblog(f): 5:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Adsense terms stated categorically that they don't support adult contents.
You can go ahead if you want to lose your adsense account and get banned for life.
I'm sure there are other ways you can monetize your adult website. I don't know much in that. You should Google it though.
I guess there are ad networks for those kinda stuffs... Since there are so many companies that sell sex materials and they run commercials too.

They dont pay for page views and clicks and impression like google. Dey pay on purchase

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Loses Two Billion Naira To Fraudsters...EFCC Steps In / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.