Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick (824 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by drejr(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
I'm a bit perturbed by the general societal acceptance of the existence of "side chicks /bobos", "baby mamas" etc etc...as portrayed by numerous posts on social media. This "acceptance" has not only served to legitimise these previously scorned upon "positions" but has subconsciously given folks a sense of entitlement to either play these roles or freely engage the services of those that do....
"afterall, everyone does this..."- they say.
In years past, girls would think twice at the prospect of dating a married man or having kids out of wedlock....it was frowned upon! The word "akwuna kwuna" was frequently used to describe them.
Nowadays, it's considered fashionable to be an akwuna kwuna...which has conveniently been replaced with the term "side chick" to make it more acceptable and easier on the ears. Who are we trying to fool here!!!
All in all, it's a reflection of the moral decadence that has crept into & defiled our hitherto puritanical society.
As parents and respected members of society, we have a tremendous role to play in "resetting" the mindset of our teeming youths and upcoming generations. We need to arrest this unwholesome & ugly trend by making them imbibe biblical (& even useful cultural) values! Let us teach them the importance of good morals, a strong belief in God, education, hard work, self-respect, integrity, honour, honesty & self-esteem; these are the building blocks of a sane & progressive society.
Remember if they don't believe in something, they'll believe in anything.
|By Dr. Obianma Onya
Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okk
Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by ritylove(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Only You And God Know's What Your Typing...
Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by chiommy123(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
that's what love of money has caused

1 Like

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by supramerr: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
HAS NO COST AT ALL
ALL FREE
CALL US OR REGISTER ON THE SITE

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by Angel196(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
What do you expect in a world where morals and self discipline are rushing down the drain faster than you can say 'stop'?
A world where virgins are been mocked and treated as if they are stupid and dumb,
A world where walking around half n*ked is seen as stylish fashion and symbol of civilization,
A world where faithful partners are becoming even more difficult to come by than virgins,
A world where many vices are been commended and appluded as if they were virtues,
A world where abortion of innocent babies isn't considered a big deal anymore,
A world where extra marital affairs seems to be spreading faster than fire.
A world where if you caution a bad behavior or a vice people will call you barbaric and uncivilized.

The best you can do now is to train your kids well, give them good home trainings so that they won't join those category of people..

4 Likes

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by drejr(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Angel196:
What do you expect in a world where morals and self discipline are rushing down the drain faster than you can say 'stop'?
A world where virgins are been mocked and treated as if they are stupid and dumb,
A world where walking around half n*ked is seen as stylish fashion and symbol of civilization,
A world where faithful partners are becoming even more difficult to come by than virgins,
A world where many vices are been commended and appluded as if they were virtues,
A world where if you caution a bad behavior or a vice people will call you barbaric and uncivilized.

The best you can do now is to train your kids well, give them good home trainings so that they won't join those category of people..
u said it all,it all boils down to good home training

1 Like

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Op Dey dere dey typecheesy. As u typing ur words there are young ladies queing up right now to become willing babymamas for whizkid. In nigeria its not a taboo being a baby mama for a rich man or caleb...in short there are ladies willing to break up with their fiancee if starboy(whizkid) will only offer dem the invation of being a babymama or sidechic to him...though in nigeria its sacriligious to be a babymama or sidechic to a brokeman.

1 Like

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by Mryacks: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Angel196:

Well said. And that is why it is so important to have the right partner who will key into your believes (at least even half way) in order to togethet raise a godly generation of children with good morals...

1 Like

Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by drejr(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Mryacks:

Well said. And that is why it is so important to have the right partner who will key into your believes (at least even half way) in order to togethet raise a godly generation of children with good morals...
how do u determine if a partner is the right one
Re: My View On Baby Mamas And Side Chick by Mryacks: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
drejr:
how do u determine if a partner is the right one

The right partner to me, with respect to this context, is one who we atleast share the same outlook, faith, moral/religious principles and one who our core values and ethics is same. I don’t believe in the “opposite attracts” theory. So I cannot marry and partner anybody outside of these values if I want my children to grow up and imbibe these values.

Please understand that I am saying this only in the sense that you want to run your household and bring up your children with a certain acceptable morals different from what is obtainable.

So this is not a general suggestion about finding a right partner (male or female)... to each his or her own..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Sexually Molested By An Older Woman As A Child / Get Your Soulmate Today / Why Is She Pained That We Are Having Sex For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.