Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples (52127 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by nifty60(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gunners on point

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by ohiku4every1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Proudly GUNNERS
the day I stopped supporting Arsenal is the day I stop watching football
After God and my parents Arsenal became my next love

only death separate us

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by Saintly01(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am a Barca fan, but I give it the Arsenal couple.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by Legendkid: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
KingLennon:
My blood is red. The Almighty Red Devils. The only white among the other couples. That means beautiful children are guaranteed. #GGMU...

Your post is laden with hatred for your black culture.
The people shows Man Utd are the most racist club in England, and real football fans knows it.
Lastly, you mean black children aren't beautiful?

I swear, you must truly hate yourself and your black skin.
Which also means, if you're black, you must be bleaching like hell. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by KingLennon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Legendkid:

Your post is laden with hatred for your black culture.
The people shows Man Utd are the most racist club in England, and real football fans knows it.
Lastly, you mean black children aren't beautiful?

I swear, you must truly hate yourself and your black skin.
Which also means, if you're black, you must be bleaching like hell. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Don't judge me by my comments. Other fans were hyping their club too much. I needed to hype mine too. As for the racist allegation, it's uncalled for...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by Ihatelove(f): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nigerian fans rocked it better
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by miniyi018(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Arsenal is not just a team, it's a class. You just can't beat the class. See cute couple.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by Adetaiwoo: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
YoungLionken:

Lol... E pain you reach like that? (in Justin Bieber's voice) is it too late now to say sorry?

Lol.
You don't need to say sorry because we're used to it by now.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by D1zion: 2:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Bawizzo:
Enyimba fans no dey marry nii?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2018
What kinda post us this ...just copy pics anyhow from d net.

Up Chelsea tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sweeter Than Honey / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.