Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (61312 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by jumper524(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
he got the fame he so desired cos am certain no individual who's fully committed to Buhari or APC that has the guts to treek that far would easily drop his support let alone after dropping it decamp to the main opposition..
im sure it was sponsed by pdp or probably he's after Atikus money..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by nduboss(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
What did you just say?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by BossOluwendy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hahahaha... I guess sai baba didn't settle him after trekking grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by tripin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
guy u sabi bible

anonymuz:
Proverb 24:21,22 said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by molas02: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
When The Holy Bible Adviced us, we took it for a Joke!
beware of change chanting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
BossOluwendy:
Hahahaha... I guess sai baba didn't settle him after trekking grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Tenn88: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
I pity us in this country.

Who are the ones contesting under the platform of PDP in the upcoming general election? are they not the former APC members?
These politicians are just playing us and still we never realize it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
This man needs something to eat.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by lonelydora: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
anonymuz:
Proverb 24:21,22 said it all.

21. My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

22. For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
he walked for APc hoping to get paid...nobody paid him. Now he is carrying box for payment to PDP whose motto is bribery and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Smile4daddy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Idiot fellow. He look mistrable.

Since trekking na him hobbies, he go end up trekk jam Dangote truck on high way one day.

And hope dat RIP and coffin he carries will not turn to be a reverse case to him.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by gcof(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
thugmansion:
No matter how remote your village is, voting materials must get there but not basic amenities of life.
chai this one hit me

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by otunde527: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Truely APC are not good party

They only eat the money alone

Without considering the populace...

Get your rmb for #48/rmb...check our Ziggy below
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by princenaira(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please go back to APC, we don't treck in PDP. We are not on weed to treck from Lagos to Abuja. Sorry, you are not accepted

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by SeniorZato(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
That guy is a frudster
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by ekestic1976(f): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
post=71490935:
The man who trekked to Abuja from Lagos in support of Buhari has returned to say the APC is dead!! He has also declared his support for PDP.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-man-that-trekked-for-buhari-visits-pdp-headquarters/

No conviction; he's without CONVICTION!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by QuickStandard: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
What shall we not see?

Please is he blind?

Cos am not understanding those dark shade o
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
OmoManU:
There's a very big problem in this country, today all of you shaming APC and calling PDP saint would come back and still change your voice soonest.
I give up on this country and spits on it's people
pdp government was manageable compare to this APC suffering

People just want things to be restored even if it means allowing PDP back again

The bad of PDP or the worse of APC which one do you prefer

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Etizz: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
He's just an hustler looking for his own personal luxury
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by naijapage(f): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
I see
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by LZAA: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Cc Lzaa immhotep amarabae
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by newsnjobs(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wonderful.

This is becoming interesting.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by amazemanuno: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
From the start, you think you dey do me?
Show me the differences between APC & PDP!
O tun ti be re; abi?
You better go rest and find something better to do with your life!
Nonsense!

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Merimental(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
bettercreature:
He is a scammer he should just get a life

abi
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by lawrence35(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hustler spotted
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Priye007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin Hope its a genue one. Though congrat to PDP.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Umisan: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Buffalowings3(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bawizzo:
See reverse action

Which kind country b diz?

Guy na na na na you Don turn this pic to meme

Na wa o

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Almaiga: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Paid PDP Agent, we know his type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.