Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (61311 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
If PDP comes back you will be praying for APC in 2023 because the economist who predict that Buhari will lose say "the economy will remain mired in a low-growth cycle over 2018-2122".

So if you think that PDP will change your fortunes think again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
NO !! This guy should not be welcomed until he return all the kilometers trek he gave to bubu, by trekking back from Abuja to Lagos.

Even thought the dude had be given appointment as a sport minister... Waka waka man
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Butterflyleo: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
All these lazy news media. This is not the same guy who trekked for PMB in 2015.

This is a totally different person.

And being a new guy, he now chose to stop at the PDP Secretariat as they are the ones who sponsored his trek while claiming its the same guy as 2015 when he is not

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by grtboy51(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Should I call him a decampee? angry grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by anonymuz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:
He's looking for new attention, d old one don expire.. He shld have gone thru all d routes he went thru and stopped at intervals to apologise to all d ppl who hailed him during his first missionary journey and den he heads to d APC headquarters to drop d coffin there first before den trekking to PDP to apologise
you wan kill person with laff
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by EmirAbj: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
This Man Is Confused Like APC
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Mankosi: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chai na wa oo. E be like say him don recover from the zombie injection.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by galadima77(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
you people are funny and lost... Sincerely speaking that's not the guy that trekked from Abuja to Lagos for pmb. But some people are already reaching orgasm on this!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank God Nigerians are now waking up... enough of these our politicians taking us for a fool.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Orpe7(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Na food this one dey find.
Baba don sell him birthright go pdp
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by linearity: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
So, this guy is still jobless?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by OmoManU: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
maxiuc:
pdp government was manageable compare to this APC suffering

People just want things to be restored even if it means allowing PDP back again

The bad of PDP or the worse of APC which one do you prefer
Keep deceiving yourself, if you believe your healing is at the hand of those that caused your misfortune in the first place and are not even ready to change, then sorry is your case
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by eodavids(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
DSS may invite him soon.

If Daura was still heading the secret police, this man would have been undergoing interrogation by now grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Shampoo77: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
I can't stop.laughing... Most Nigerians are clowns, comedians and jester.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by titiforever: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
He's as confused as the party he trekked for.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by kenx1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Confused man
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Mcreloaded(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is not a good time to be an APC supporter.
The only APC supporter I can respect in Naira land is sarrki that has done the needful by deleting him self from naira land though he tried a come back after PDP won Osun state through inconclusive he knew it was all over.
Sarrki thanks for throwing in the towel
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Mcreloaded(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Mcreloaded post=71492514]This is not a good time to be an APC supporter.
The only APC supporter I can respect in Naira land is sarrki that has done the needful by deleting him self from naira land though he tried a come back after PDP won Osun state through inconclusive he knew it was all over.
Sarrki thanks for throwing in the towel like this trecker that trecked Israelite journey for APC
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by tolani4real: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
post=71490935:
The man who trekked to Abuja from Lagos in support of Buhari has returned to say the APC is dead!! He has also declared his support for PDP.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-man-that-trekked-for-buhari-visits-pdp-headquarters/

This is what unemployment is pushing our youth to do. Why will you treck for miles because one man is bidding for political office. Tell me this is JOKE
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by YoungDenzel(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
You are a problem if you think APC or PDP will solve Nigeria's wahala lets try other parties abeg
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
The problem with buhari is that he's too rigid and governing like he was in the 70s. Some of his policies are why Nigerians are suffering. You don't remove the roof for renovation when the rain is dropping, otherwise you sleep in the rain. He made many laws that are too rigid for the wellbeing of the people and he's not ready to listen to others. Hence, the reason people are shouting! I know both pdp and apc are corrupt, but before he can give Nigerians the change he promised i think they need to survive first... If PDP comes back you will be praying for APC in 2023 because the economist who predict that Buhari will lose say "the economy will remain mired in a low-growth cycle over 2018-2122".

So if you think that PDP will change your fortunes think again.[/quote]
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
see wetin hunger dey cause.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Lovetoglory(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
APC is a dead party

No wonder their supporters are known as zombies
just keep deceiving yourself
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by UncleDeeee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
This guy deserves national honour. He’s obviously the most senseless Nigerian but can I blame him? No! I blame the clueless people giving the clown attention
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by frankwyte: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:
He's looking for new attention, d old one don expire..
First let him go thru all d routes he went thru and stop at intervals to apologise to all d ppl who hailed him during his first missionary journey
Den he shuld head to d APC headquarters where he was welcomed and celebrated to drop d coffin there before den trekking to PDP to apologise.. We already know APC is a party of ZonBs so dis is jus his own deliverance process
I support you on this! If he should be taken serious let go and drop that box or possibly get a casket painted in their regalia of APC. Then I will take serious. In the mean time he should get a casket not a "box"
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Franklerry: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Remain in power. rip
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
APC is a dead party

No wonder their supporters are known as zombies
we don't give in to owo eyin na only hand shake u go get
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by chubinwa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quite unfortunate u were engulfed in the gullibility of APC den.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by adidison(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:
He's looking for new attention, d old one don expire..
First let him go thru all d routes he went thru and stop at intervals to apologise to all d ppl who hailed him during his first missionary journey
Den he shuld head to d APC headquarters where he was welcomed and celebrated to drop d coffin there before den trekking to PDP to apologise.. We already know APC is a party of ZonBs so dis is jus his own deliverance process

Lmao that was a good one
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
I thought the idiot had a swollen leg. Unstable characters looking for stomach infrastructures.

Trekking that far(I actually doubt it) to celebrate a potentially ineffective president is the height of stupidity.
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' by Ake1: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Only a fool celebrate foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.