Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) (41401 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by tigerclaws: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

cilicmarin my brother hope you're ok

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by gift2xl: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
ENOUGH OF THE DECEIVE.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
I always tell my apc friends not to be deceived by everything they read or see in media here..
Sai Kwankwaso

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Change movement is facing stiff challenge that may put pay to its lifespan.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by maestroferdi: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
A very bad time to be an APC supporter...

After Osun earthquake, now Kano tremor...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Banmeallday:

And hello to another Arewa stalwart

Still better than satanic Buhari ...we reject Buhari with all our might

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
fahren:
Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso today made unannounced and brief visit to Kano, there was wild jubilation everywhere on the streets of Kano.

Buhari is in trouble

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
The Inconclusive Electoral Commission (INEC) has assure all people of Osun of Unfree and Unfair Re-run Election come Thursday thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by blowjob: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
SAI BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Red cap Ninjas..

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by niyidenrele: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dogara bows out of APC to PDP..Yuguda from PDP bows into APC... The evil forces neutralized...
Welcome on board of the progressive

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by gbagyiza: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chikpat:
Engr Rabiu Kwakwa!
The very"strong man" of Kano, of Hausa region and of Nigeria. I greet you sir.

On your presidential dream, I will take you serious if you get the PDP's ticket, until this happens, everything na 'initial graah graah" wrapped with razzmatazz . Good luck

D reality is that , kwankwaso is d only politician among d presidential candidates I see that can give buhari tough time or even unseat him but winning d primaries might not be easy for him because of d financial implication interms of primary election in Nigerian. People like atiku n saraki , can buy those delegate's to win d primary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
fahren:
Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso today made unannounced and brief visit to Kano, there was wild jubilation everywhere on the streets of Kano.

IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI.....right now!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by chimala(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Two things are involved
Either kano people are soo jobless on a Monday morning or
The crowd was prepared for sighting.
Any which way. Sai baba till 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Btruth: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
If this man win the PDP presidential primary, APC better watch out.
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Btruth:
If this man win the PDP presidential primary, APC better watch out.
He had to sneak into kano like a thief.the crowd is scanty and sparse.he cant get more than 500k votes in kano.compare his influence in kano to amaechi's in rivers
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't like apc but this man can't win presidential election..

Why? He is like Buhari back then when he was contesting without winning.. But was always winning north..

Any ways, I teach people how to work online as freelancers. Check my profile and read my thread on how I work online..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Almaiga: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Trash, Buhari will still defeat him.

Sai Baba.

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
gbagyiza:

D reality is that , kwankwaso is d only politician among d presidential candidates I see that can give buhari tough time or even unseat him but winning d primaries might not be easy for him because of d financial implication interms of primary election in Nigerian. People like atiku n saraki , can buy those delegate's to win d primary.

if he doesn't get the ticket, then its all political razzmatazz , the show would after all not be worth the while
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by ghost3040: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Shut up and say what u know... I'm in Rivers state..what influence does Amaechi have? He can't pull this crowd even if announced..
senatordave1:

He had to sneak into kano like a thief.the crowd is scanty and sparse.he cant get more than 500k votes in kano.compare his influence in kano to amaechi's in rivers
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by klax(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
But I thought apc were daring this man to try and enter kano if he is man enough? Now that he has gone their what happened? In fact I'm shocked to see these much crowd welcoming him it's a surprise.

Where are those lifeless apc I swear una go die of heart attack these painment is too much.

In a matter of time apc will go into extinct no doubt about it.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Realname: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

What is this one saying. Who is Ganduje in Kano where Kwankwaso is.

Kwakwanso is a religion I don't understand in the entire north

What bagfled me is why he has this sort of maddening cult.following in the north

When I tell APC loyalists that buhari can never defeat Kwakwanso in the north and they argue I just laugh at them

I don't like Kwakwanso either because I just don't understand why he is so popular in the north for goodness sake
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
cult followership
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
ghost3040:
Shut up and say what u know... I'm in Rivers state..what influence does Amaechi have? He can't pull this crowd even if announced..
Shut down your ignorant mout sir.it is not by pulling crowd but delivering the necessary votes.amechi has isolated wike and has matched toe to toe.can kwankwaso do that
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:
APC watch out wink

Something must kill a man....!
grin
Something indeed
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I didn't see the crowd.
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Manweysabi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
If Kwankwaso don't win the primaries, then Buhari is gonna win 2019 election.

Kwankwasiyya!

Amana!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by Chocolatesauce(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kwankwaso owns Kano.. You need to see how people were locking ty their shops cause of him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Banmeallday:

And hello to another Arewa stalwart
and hello to having a heart attack
Re: Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
mumisco4real:
I didn't see the crowd.
you was blind by the broom.... Is devlish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.