Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435382 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
@twinskenny,

No wahala, we shall be their to rejoice with u grin, hope will finish b4 the start of EPL on saturday
PLS, kindly get enough Akara, Bread and chilled water ready for us to cool down the stress of the sun, cheesy cheesy
I still need market for the daarsat decoder o,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayron(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Bode4real
Hi, i was at Ibadan yesterday somewhere at Akubo area.
Am sorry for not calling u, this was due to NURTW wahala.
I would inform u on my next visit which would be on 11th of Sept.
I would like u to be there on that day. You know what that could be, expect more yarn on phone.

Also, you could get me list of Members living in Ibadan, i would like them to be there.

@ All

I miss u all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
@solo1ng1, hw much do u wnt to sell d daar box? Flash me on 08054589716, and let me call u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
@solo1ng1,
hw much do u wnt to sell d daar box? Flash me on 08054589716, and let me call u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ jayron & bode4real,

i dey ibadan too, & presently very much available.
1 luv, fta 4 life . . .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
@jayron,bode4real and pofolo,

i dey 4 Ibadan too and I'll love to meet you guys, i live,drink and watch FTA

pls don't leave me out of these
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by budwizer(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2010
im new on this thread/fta and need some help pls.i have been having issues installing my fta, i have a dish of about 2m diameter and a c-band digital lnb with a strong decoder, what direction would give me max interesting channels and how can i go about this.i reside in lagos. anticipate your replies. thanks
walexunlimited@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
@all
i just nailed bard 26 deg.i managed 2 get 33 chanels of which 5 are free,the rest are scrambled.my question is etv hs got no audio.any thing i can do to get the audio and wat othr chanels can i pick?.by the way my location is zambia.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bode4real(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
alancruise:

@jayron,bode4real and pofolo,

i dey 4 Ibadan too and I'll love to meet you guys, i live,drink and watch FTA

pls don't leave me out of these

@ Jayron,
Thank God for safe trip, pls let me know in advance wen next coming.

@ pofolo & alancruise

i stay somewhere around Soka bus stop,along challenge iwo rd, let me know where u guys stay & how we can connect
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
Rextab:

@all
i just nailed bard 26 deg.i managed 2 get 33 chanels of which 5 are free,the rest are scrambled.my question is etv hs got no audio.any thing i can do to get the audio and wat othr chanels can i pick?.by the way my location is zambia.
Rextab,
Could you pls list the channels that are free?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
cantell:

Rextab,
Could you pls list the channels that are free?
learn
health
etv
etv africa
uaui tv prom
tpa can
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by NashFTA(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2010
@Rextab,
Please list the frequency, symbol rate and Polarity for the channels you picked; and whether you are using an MPEG2 or MPEG4 decoder. Cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Rextab
Are you getting any audio from eAfrica?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Rextab
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]@REXTAB,Sms me your number to Zain double seven 361255.Waiting bro
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by toxnaija: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
TV 2 expands with 3 Premier League HD-channels
August 14 2010 Norwegian TV 2 launches three Premier League HD-channels, that are dedicated to transmit the crème de la crème of Premier League football.
The tv-channel TV 2 Premier League HD will be transmitting Premier League football round the clock. The channel will be broadcasting live matches, British sport programmes, from Premier League’s own HD-channel, and material produced by TV 2 Sporten. Every weekend TV 2 will be present at every match courtside in England with commentators and reporters. So, you get to see all matches in HD all through the season.
The 3 channels are on Thor 0.8*W. According to Alsat, they get active on Spiderbox HD receiver from August 13. I implore forum members with spiderbox to try the following frequencies for signals:
TV 2 PL1 HD        10934V 24500
TV 2 PL2 HD                  " "
TV 2 PL3 HD        10841V 24500
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2010
Candymann:

@Rextab
No eAfrica has no audio either. Bt the rest have audio only etv n eAfrica.
@Nash-fta
all these chanels are mpeg 4 compliant.hw post the tp later.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ALL,
To enjoy etv sound,upgrade software to 1.08p, that is if you want to,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
@iIlish how do I do the upgrade.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
Rextab:

No eAfrica has no audio either. Bt the rest have audio only etv n eAfrica.
@Nash-fta
all these chanels are mpeg 4 compliant.hw post the tp later.
rextab
why the wait, we need to have the Tps. . .you and i know that when information like this is given the next thing is that we ask for the Tp
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
@rextab,pls we need d tp's, cos i still doubt if wat u're viewing is on badr 5@26degrees
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
@all
badr 6 26 deg tp's
10990 h 10050, etv/eAfrica
10960 h 15000, learn/health
11036 v 22500, tpa.
They are mpeg4 compliant.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
Rextab:

@all
badr 6 26 deg tp's
10990 h 10050, etv/eAfrica
10960 h 15000, learn/health
11036 v 22500, tpa.
They are mpeg4 compliant.

rextab,with what dish size do you get that satellite in zambia,are you talking about badr 5 or 6
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ all Ghanaian members
which dish size do I need to nail that bird,am interested I mean Badr 6
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
esuo2:

@ all Ghanaian members
which dish size do I need to nail that bird,am interested I mean Badr 6

You can use 65cm but use 90cm if you have one.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
It can't be badr 5, cos that's d only bird out of dat can be nailed with a smaller dish.80cm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
esuo2:

rextab,with what dish size do you get that satellite in zambia,are you talking about badr 5 or 6

im using a 60cm dish on badr 6.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ all. Are the two birds on the same orbital position?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ all: What dish size do i need 2 nail badr in Abeokuta & i want 2 know if it's a ku or c band lnb
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2010
@all,The satellite where etv is found inst Badr but another bird found between w7 and Arabsat 5a.It is slightly an inch from w7.The best software to use is 1.09.Though I discourage upgrades,it is at owner's risk, DONT DO IT IF IT IS NOT NECESSARY,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2010
Ilish:

@all,The satellite where etv is found inst Badr but another bird found between w7 and Arabsat 5a.It is slightly an inch from w7.The best software to use is 1.09.Though I discourage upgrades,it is at owner's risk, DONT DO IT IF IT IS NOT NECESSARY,
@llish are u saying that bird Badr 5 is between or there is another bird there, could u drop the tp if is different from the ones given
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2010
salamander:

You can use 65cm but use 90cm if you have one.

@esuo, sorry, I was referring to Badr 5. With Badr 6, you need at least 3.5m solid pan for those of us in the South. In the north one can get Badr6 with 2.4m dish solid or otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.