Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434482 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
enitan2002:

'we' know 'ourselves'., abi no be so Twinskenny, twinsty, badaru, olofofo, babaegun,bodejohn,adeex amongst others

@Enitan2002,
Does the "We" from above include lesser mortals like me? Do tell me sir! grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Illish and all

I tried the frequency you gave on W2A Ku but nothing came up. I believe it is better if one can indicate one's location so that it could be a guidance in tracking birds.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ All Pls rejoice with me as my darling wife put to bed a beautiful bouncing girl on Sunday it is not easy Join me to thank God for the safe delivery pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
jossybless:

@ All Pls rejoice with me as my darling wife put to bed a beautiful bouncing girl on Sunday it is not easy Join me to thank God for the safe delivery pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrat o, It call for celebration, try launch something on FTA to use mark the naming, lol grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jesude: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
Comrade Jossybless

Congrat!!! i wish the new born babe girl all the best in life
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
Congratulation ooo we go chop amala,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
jossybless:

God is always faithful,even when men arent faithful. I love him so much. Congrats. We shall name her after a satellite. Hot angel 001 at 0Degrees north, with channels fta like ss3, movie magic aljazeera, cnn etc lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ jossy,
God always dey good . I 4low u praise him name.
CONGRATULATIONS,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
@SALAMANDER,My location is ZAMBIA,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2010
Watch more than 80 FTA stations
free from your phone (Symbian OS Only - S60V3,5).
but u need to go on prepared 3G or
go wireless
SPB TV
http://plunder.com/389b9808fc

PW included
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2010
@jossy,congratulation for your new born baby,may the good Lord keep and provide for you in Jesus Name,Amen.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2010
@jossybless,
Congratulations on the birth of a beautiful daughter. May the spirit of FTA carry her to satellites beyond your wildest dreams! smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2010
@George D

Thanks received the notification on 04-08-2010, am thinking of going for the fiber.

@ Jossybless
Congrats and glory be to God.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2010
@ jossybless

lets waste no time at all,this week she will start will nilesat installation,the next week she will install a 10m dish
I will be her personnal tutor and supervisor.Congratulations my brother,if i were in Nigeria,iwll have donated 20M dish and Dreambox dm 5000
stay bless and enjoy your day.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2010
@jossybless

congratulations, Thanks to God Almigthy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2010
@JOSSY,Thank GOD for our newly born Queen of Nairaland FTA, Congrats
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Jossy
Congrats! And may she live to become a responsible adult
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ jossybless

congratulation on d arrival of d baby girl to d world of fta. God bless.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Enigma(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ jossybless

Big congrats oooo; God bless you and yours.

cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pls what brand of jack/positioner would be advisable 4 a 2.6m fiber dish? What's the price.?
Jossybless. Congrats o! May She continue to be a source of joy to the family.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Pls what brand of jack/positioner would be advisable 4 a 2.6m fiber dish? What's the price.?
Jossybless. Congrats o! May She continue to be a source of joy to the family.
@ Ameboperoo,

Contact Olofofo of the world, lets do that stuff for 15k, it's hot cake 4 market now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Enigma:

@ jossybless

Big congrats oooo; God bless you and yours.

cool
Accept my felicitations to you . . . .May The good Lord take care of her and the Mother.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Ameboperoo,
Go for the regular (24 inch) jack preferably Superjack. It costs about N3,500. For stand alone positioners, you can buy Eurostar (N3,500). Also if your going for the diseqc 1.2 positioner then go for Eurostar too (N4,000).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
microgi@nt:

@George D

Thanks received the notification on 04-08-2010, am thinking of going for the fiber.

@microgi@nt,
I'm sorry things didn't work out as earlier planned. Thanks for your patience and understanding all along.
If your ready for the fibre, I could commence discussion with my man here.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
zenus:

Watch more than 80 FTA stations
free from your phone (Symbian OS Only - S60V3,5).
but u need to go on prepared 3G or
go wireless
SPB TV
http://plunder.com/389b9808fc

PW included

@ zenuse l
a survey page page blocked the site and all instructions followed did not yield any result.
could you please post or upload some where else
thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by skylolo112(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
please any one know what happen to mbc3 on w3 its not showing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
@skylolo112, there is nothing happen to mbc3 because am watchin it now u may check ur dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2010
@All
I am highly elated for your concerns and felicitations on the arrival of my beautiful baby this joy shall not turn to sorrow in our homes and all our children God has given us they will grow to be come mighty great and wonderful doing exploits for HIM Thank You We are one happy FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am happy for the loved u have shown

Will make sure we dedicate one satellite for her
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sayso: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2010
Emeritus153:

@skylolo112, there is nothing happen to mbc3 because am watchin it now u may check your dish

he might be right,some areas are having signal while some are not.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2010
@all,

@ghanians

can anyone please tel me more about this advert on CRTV ghana, what knind of decoder are they using and are thier channel trackable?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chuk101(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2010
@ jossybless congratulations my brother that is a great news , thank God for his mercies,
@ all good day to u all , exciting football action this weekend on free to air , visit the appropriate thread for more info. happy viewing

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.