Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435298 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2011
1.8 pan ditch am using to get my zuku package, i get 60% in 4669x very loud and clear
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2011
@ameboperoo first get your 90cm dish and track w4 with it and then fixed the second lnb at the top of the of first one,the second lnb holder must be flexible for you to bend downwards and up-wards to track astra 2b or multi tv with.hance you can fabricate it yourself.remember to use various correct satellites tps for each one.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by edey2real: 2:10pm On May 05, 2011
@George D,
Thanks, i have checked it but it doesnt really explain it for a beginner in big dish.
@Freshp,
Am sorry for not replying since. I have sent you a mail and will be hoping to hear from you soon thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 2:30pm On May 05, 2011
can i install zuku at 5pm 2day pls teach me how to install with tp
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2011
ugasat:

@ llish:
Does SRT 4930 have P in P in any of the firmware updates? How is it activated? What is that new meter above the time and the number following it? Is it a picture quality meter or timer?

NO,it doesnt have P in P
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2011
strong-technologies Ghana is having now srt 4669z in the country,does who want it shd now call their office for redirection to their agents.does who want to play with internet port and you-tube/movies online.PLS CHECK SYSTEM INFORMATION IN MENU TO SEE WHATHER YOU ARE REALLY BUYING SRT 4669z. THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2011
@femwal You can install it at anytime.use 11062 V 2500 for tracking,when you get green enter 11105 H 45000 other channels.You can any of the two if the first tp is not giving you any result.but make sure you,re using the right dish sizes.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2011
@ all Guru in da forum, there is this guy that came to my area and installed one type of strange network that I have never came across with a different decoder that is not Strong at, the name of the Decoder is HAWK DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER.HA-70, And another one is EAGLE DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER. EG2325, pls can someone tell me how these work if you have comes across this installation
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2011
They are a satellite dongles,l,m sorry my brother it,s a off topic in this forum.text/call anyone in the forum or me to assist you.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2011
Hi Gadotor pls drop me your email address i have something to share with you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2011
gadotor@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by fatruk: 7:51pm On May 05, 2011
@gadotor, nice talking to you. Keep it up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2011
@gadator
plz i need ur candid advice,btw a Breambox and a strong 4669z which wud be a gud buy?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2011
@gadator
i meant dreambox not breambox
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2011
what grade of dreambox 500 or hd dm800.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 2:26am On May 06, 2011
New channel on etulsat 4/7 rescan rdv tp to gt ORTC tv enjoy we it last thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 6:21am On May 06, 2011
@all yesterday in ondo state at ikare akoko me&olsjay where use 1.8m dish to get zuku.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2011
@all i nailed sky sport yesterday with my 3 mitre fiber dictch, a lot of enjoyment, other member can give it a try to nail astra 2b joy sport position happy tracking
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2011
aro seyi:

New channel on etulsat 4/7 rescan rdv tp to gt ORTC tv enjoy we it last thks.
My brother, is RDV still on air? At eutelsat W4/7 pls can place the TP so that I can scan
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2011
@gadotor

dreambox 500s
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2011
gadotor:

They are a satellite dongles,l,m sorry my brother it,s a off topic in this forum.text/call anyone in the forum or me to assist you.THANK YOU
Thanks for the post, I sent you an email since you said my question is an off forum topic,will be expecting your reply soon
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2011
@figment The dreambox 500s is mpeg 2 while srt 4669z is mpeg 4,so i think you shd go inn for strong srt 4669z .thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by safex(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2011
10x 4 d reply. I'll retry it n get back 2 u! 9z time
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 9:53am On May 06, 2011
Oga Gadotor, pls wat direction is d zuku at, is a bit below w4 or above? I want 2 give it a try wit small mytv dish(60cm) dis evening. Pls allow me 2 borrow 4rm u, "THANK YOU"
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2011
gadotor:

@figment  The dreambox 500s is mpeg 2 while srt 4669z is mpeg 4,so i think you shd go inn for strong srt 4669z .thank you

they are both in two different class, if you live in a home where Internet subscription is a priority every month likemine then please do not buy the strong decoder as the dm500s will unlock your dreams, no more multi TV, zuku and son on, but if you are contented with watching multi TV and the rest please go for it. but there's a reason why the dreambox is the best satellite decoder ever made!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2011
Abdul010:

Oga Gadotor, pls wat direction is d zuku at, is a bit below w4 or above? I want 2 give it a try wit small mytv dish(60cm) dis evening. Pls allow me 2 borrow 4rm u, "THANK YOU"

That will be a tall order o o o. that beam is really meant for South Africa.the only way you can make an attempt at nailing that bird is through a bigger dish.say 2.4M-3M[b](fibre or solid)[/b].
well they say there is nothing wrong with trying. . .you just might succeed.

BTW where are you located?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2011
Sun-sat:

My brother, is RDV still on air? At eutelsat W4/7 pls can place the TP so that I can scan
RDV TP 12437H23400
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2011
Guys cn i nail w2&sirus4 on a 65m dish?Plz vry urgent
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2011
Guys pls dont be offended pls can anyone tell me more about dangle pls i seriously want to know more about it pls let talk offline if u want to be of help contact me tru okoyecllns@yahoo.com pls i need the information badly
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2011
Me too I need info about Dongle and how to get the best of srt4669z. Please anyone help,my e-mail: edeki4real@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2011
aro seyi:

RDV TP 12437H23400
Pls once again, is this RDV receivable with MPEG 2 STB or Decoder?
2ndly, which position is it at(i.e)EUTELSAT W4/7 East or @ NSS 7/KU at west,
3rdly, what could be the possible signal strenght of the level and quality that could enable it pop out without freezing or cracking,
your contributions will and has always been appreciated
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2011
Ameboperoo:

@safex. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519756.0.html
You can installed DSTV 1st, then attach another LNBF on top of the DSTV to track MultiTV, I have done it for more than 3 times just like that, the day I tried it for the first time, I installed multiTV first before tracking DSTV but it wasn't successful until I installed Dstv followed by attaching multitv on top

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.