Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435302 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 1:13pm On May 06, 2011
pls asist me with zuku package i av spend 4hours now but yet no signal, my location @ ado-ekiti, i av 1.8cm dish with fuji lnbf pls asist me wit full detail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 1:28pm On May 06, 2011
pls giv me the time dat i can install zuku package, this is my dish with lnbf.thanks.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2011
Guys pls i am stil waiting to hear some infor about dangle pls let talk offline 08064660400 or email me tru dis okoyecllns@yahoo.com pls guys really need it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by donald303: 1:57pm On May 06, 2011
Femwal:

pls asist me with zuku package i av spend 4hours now but yet no signal, my location @ ado-ekiti, i av 1.8cm dish with fuji lnbf pls asist me wit full detail
i dont where adoekiti where adoekiti is but i guess its nigeria which means u cant recieve wit a 1.8m dish or less.several posts av pointd out dt fact.so i dont why u ar stil waistng time&energy in tracking. Always read previous post b4 posting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2011
RDV.is on w4 tp 12437(h)23437 enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2011
@donald303 I don,t know whather you will be able to get it with 1.8m.However first track 68.5e intelsat 7/10 ku and get signal strength of 90%-95% and fixed the lnb that way,then select 57e nss 12 ku freq 11105 H 45000 AND track upwards,with the right size of dish you must be able to get it.Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2011
@femwal it is very easy to track cause i track it in yesterday with 1.8 and get 55% in signal call me 4 more detail 08060293592
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2011
@femwal i reside in ikare very close to ado ekiti cause with dat ground mount u are wasting ur time
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2011
It is always funny to see how people struggle to get a fringe tp when in your area you easily get it even on a 60cm dish.In the like manner Nilesat and Hotbird are offlimit to us so is NSS 12 at 57E is to them.The solution lies in keep trying all the time.Lets now forget about Zuku and focus on Intelsat New Dawn.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2011
@femwal seeing ur set up shows that u can not nail zuku like that, firstly zuku is a string sat and ur fuji lnb has gone inside too much, bring it out and let it be like 4inch into the lnb holder, then ur dish base must be strong u can now track the bird, i got the bird with my 2.4 yestd nigth but it has gone i can only nail bwtv that are on thesame sat but encript, since u are in ondo u will get it. We need 4rm 3mtrs above to enjoy it in lagos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2011
@femwal seeing ur set up shows that u can not nail zuku like that, firstly zuku is a string sat and ur fuji lnb has gone inside too much, bring it out and let it be like 4inch into the lnb holder, then ur dish base must be strong u can now track the bird, i got the bird with my 2.4 yestd nigth but it has gone i can only nail bwtv that are on thesame sat but encript, since u are in ondo u will get it. We need 4rm 3mtrs above to enjoy it in lagos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2011
@femwal I have been using my celphone and l am unable to see your dish picture.All the same try your best with all the technics in the forum and let see what will happen this time.All the best.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by 6co: 5:10pm On May 06, 2011
happy to join the family. well done to the long-timers and newbies.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2011
@ all, since zuku package is 3m above dish, what is d latest on intelsat new dawn? thnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2011
@ all, since zuku package is 3m above dish, what is d latest on intelsat new dawn? thnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2011
All new channels on 36e w4 freq 12303 H 27500,12283 H 27500 AND 12436 H 23437.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2011
my friend , 6042 ivory coast i,m online,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2011
@gadotor 36e w4 freq 12303 H 27500,12283 H 27500 those two freq are the same .THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2011
Sorry gadotor i am having network problem but now i am back online
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2011
join me on yahoo chat
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2011
@gadator does any channel on badr 4/5/6 show epl? wat size of dish can i get it with? when is 32degrees east coming with signals?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 8:50pm On May 06, 2011
I av try my 1.8cm dish 4 zuku package but no signal pls just me another satellite that i can uses my 1.8cm ku dish to install, zuku want 2 kill me. 4rm ekiti
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2011
@ALL,The ZUKU package is slowly going BB.Only a few channels are still fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2011
Now you are talking, I was thinking my setup has a problem coz in the morning I left it just fine but when returned this evening I found some channels not showing up. Surely they are about to say BYE! angry angry angry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2011
guys my zuku action,max,comedy and sport are scrambled.anyone experiencing the same
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2011
@All:
Please, help out here!
A friend just got a 4669ii here. I helped him installed Astr2b and Sirius 4a for him, then linked both dishes to the decoder using a disecq switch. The problem is that, no matter the ports I used for the two dishes and even after changing from one disecq to another the result is that when I change from the astra2b tps to the Sirius4a tp, the channels on the Sirius tp will play. But when I swing back to the astra2b tp, all the channels on it go red. If I turn of the decoder theĀ  and turn it back on while the last channel watched was on the astra2b tp, all the channels will show. Please, what really is going on here and how can it be remedied? The software from system info is the January 2011 version for MYTV ME. Waiting for your intervention.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2011
@Lovala, try this on ur decoder goto dish settings, then u will see the diagram of the dish and the disecq numbering; if ur astra 2b is on disecq port number 1 (mind u check that on the dish menu settings i.e after Frequency, LNB Power,LNB type till u get to DISEqc 1.0 and DISEcq 1.1 now if ur astra2b is on port 1 then u should set DISEcq 1.0 to 1 of 4, or if it is on port 2 then set it to 2 of 4) on that port1 go to Frequency and scroll sideways till u get 12.552 GHz(V), the signal level&quality bar should turn green. or go back to manual scan and locate astra 2b press the green button and input a working astra 2b tp and scan.After that go to dish settings again, on satellite select Siru4a, go to disecq numbering and let say u put it on port 2 (on the DISEqc1.0 bar it shoud read 2 of 4 or u set it urself)go to Frequency bar and select a working or tracking tp on sirus4a. The level & quality bar should turn green.Then go back to manual press green add tp and scan.Once done always save when u are going backwards i.e by pressing exit.Now check any of the channels that is showing.Press any astara2b channel,let say Joysport, leave it there, then press menu on the remote, go to dish settings u should see that ur astra 2b is on diseqc numbered 1 or in ur case the port u chose.Go back to channels and select any channel from Sirus4a and leave it there,then press menu and go to dish settings, u should notice that ur sirus4a is on diseqc numbered 2 or in ur case the port number u used.I assume ur decoder model is strong.I hope it will help.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2011
@miju There is a sport channel on badr 4/5 ku but scramble,however you can get some 1 movies and other three stations there.Also no signal on 32deg yet.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2011
INTELSAT NEW DAWN is now at 23.E.No working tp yet.We dont know whether it will move to 32.8E,its preffered position.Lets keep updating one another.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 1:48pm On May 07, 2011
Can i uses 1.8cm dish track badr4 in ekiti pls asist me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2011
yes,after you it.enter multi tv and infinity tv freq and get them in addition.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.