Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435249 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2011
freshp:

@ sword,
i equally share your passion the plain truth is that one is not predisposed the little gadgets that are required for this kind of deep research.i mean what
can one do with just my 69x?,  . . hence the silence my bro. grin grin grin

All the same a word of praise from time to time will be added smiley smiley

@Newtonn, Freshp, I hacked
There are so many things we can do with the little we have, it's just that we are reluctant to try. 4 years ago i read an article on how i*deto was hacked. The keywords i still remember are electron microscope, smartcard, encryption, security film and security layer. With whatever you know now(refering to above mentioned names), add these to your research clues and lets see what we turn out. I have another method(theory) i think will work faster in retrieving bliss* keys. For personal reasons i will only communicate this to those i trust and know are willing to explore and learn(This is no issue of Guru this Guru that). Never stop learning

*means the spelling is wrong intentionally
PS:Any reference to this post is just for educational purposes
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hello sword,
U're the man to beat. Had it been I was into electronics I'd been with you all the way. That not withstanding, I'll hang unto the lead and see where that takes me. have a great day. On the other hand, STB cards for PC are very hard to come by here in Yaounde Cameroon. I look forward to having one and then, it'll be a sure bet that we'll be on a mission. Thankx for your contribution.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
@all, the audio on NBC TV on Intelsat 10-02, 1W Cband, has interference from one of the radio stations on the same frequency. Any idea how this sort of thing can be sorted out

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
Check your audio thru the remote control and check for stereo or mono from each side the best result VIVA FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by alancruise(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
@all strong 4669x is needed urgently.sellers should sent a̶̲̥̅̊ txt to 08035859896 or call.thank u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
swordswifter:

@Newtonn, Freshp, I
There are so many things we can do with the little we have, it's just that we are reluctant to try. 4 years ago i read an article on how i*deto was hacked. The keywords i still remember are electron microscope, smartcard, encryption, security filmhacked and security layer. With whatever you know now(refering to above mentioned names), add these to your research clues and lets see what we turn out. I have another method(theory) i think will work faster in retrieving bliss* keys. For personal reasons i will only communicate this to those i trust and know are willing to explore and learn(This is no issue of Guru this Guru that). Never stop learning

*means the spelling is wrong intentionally
PS:Any reference to this post is just for educational purposes

we will keep on do the research till we get the point .swordswifter you sent empty mail but check now and reply
so we can move to the ahead .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
Twinstaiye,pls hw do i get this sportmax.tv and can i use 90cm dish to track it.hoping to read fm u asap.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
This house is deserted. Pls the founders come back and make it more greater. The Freshers cant do it alone. Pls come back to your usual great contributions. The house have really missed you all. OLOFOFO, BADARU, TWINSTAIYE AND TWINSKENNY, GADOTOR AND THE REST pls come back we need you so much. The spirit is going down. Dont let it fall oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:58am On Jul 08, 2011
We are with you don,t worry.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2011
@all, It is posible 2 uses biss key for srt4653x, pls asist me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2011
Crtv is back on multitv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2011
This house is deserted. Pls the founders come back and make it more greater. The Freshers cant do it alone. Pls come back to your usual great contributions. The house have really missed you all. OLOFOFO, BADARU, TWINSTAIYE AND TWINSKENNY, GADOTOR AND THE REST pls come back we need you so much. The spirit is going down. Dont let it fall oooooooooooooooooooooo

Look at it this way: You are a founding Guru. You have your 3m solid prime dish powered by an inverto ultra black quad LNBF permanently welded to nilesat 201, You have your other 3m mesh dish motorised  with 2 Cband and one KU band LNBF roaming the skys from NSS7 to Thaicom 5 and feeding your magic assisted HD box connected to a 42 Inch Flat screen LCD TV with audio being pumped through a 2000 watt home theatre sytem. Can you even begin to wrap your mind around that blockbuster experience? how many channels that is? Now, how much time would you have to came to the forum to answer basic fresher questions? grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Lunsat:

Look at it this way: You have your 3m solid prime dish powered by an inverto ultra black quad LNBF permanently welded to nilesat 201, You have your other 3m mesh dish motorised  with 2 Cband and one KU band LNBF roaming the skys from NSS7 to Thaicom 5 and feeding your magic assisted HD box connected to a 42 Inch Flat screen LCD TV with audio being pumped through a 2000 watt home theatre sytem. Can you even begin to wrap your mind around that blockbuster experience? how many channels that is? Now, how much time would you have to came to the forum to answer basic fresher questions? grin
@lunsat
Now that is THE million dollar question.
why do u want to crack my ribs this morning grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2011
@LUNSAT,our bro VERSAC has a point.Before we were invaded by the D@§% syndrome from China,the forum had a hive of activities.We used to finish 3 pages a day on this thread.That is not the spirit anymore.It takes 2 days to respond to a member's query and 5 days to finish a page.Its not about "Entertainment Experience" per se but the cancer that came from China.Just wait for somethng to happen and you shall see our "self exiled" brothers back.Waiting for that moment. Viva FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2011
offset dish have more advantage than prime focus parabolic dish. With my 60cm offset dish, I tracked w3a with the dish facing the north pole instead of facing the south pole with the same signal quality achieved at both directions. It is an advantage when satellite signal is interrupted by a tree or a house to a dish at a particular pole.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2011
Hello Sirs in the house,
pls hw do i get this sportmax.tv and can i use 90cm dish to track it.hoping to read fm u asap.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2011
Hello Sirs in the house,
pls hw do i get this sportmax.tv and can i use 90cm dish to track it.hoping to read fm u asap.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
jayboskie7:

Hello Sirs in the house,

It won't work with 90cm dish. use 65cm dish point to the sky at 65 degrees, then turn left 65 degree. wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ Agitator
Tell me more about this Sportmax. Can i get it here in southern Africa? What is its tracking frequency?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
jayboskie7:

Twinstaiye,pls hw do i get this sportmax.tv and can i use 90cm dish to track it.hoping to read fm u asap.thanks
This question was directed to twinstaiye @moderator right, he claimed to have tracked the sportsmax free on intelsat 805 @55.5 west on part 1 page1 of this thread with the frequency 3467/3255 C-band, currently intelsat 805 seems not have the above frequency, only 3735 V 8681 C-band, sportsmax footprint is for  north/south america/europe check lyngsat, for twinstaiye post you may refer to (www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7715.0.html)another satellite has sportsmax frequency is intelsat/IS 707 @53degrees west, frequency 3820 sr 3255 on  west hemi ,which is north america/south america footprint.i tried to track sportmax with motorised 2.5metre dish in enugu yrs back but no success with frequency stated by twinstaiye. your question can you track it with 90cm dish? the answer is no,sportsmax is on C-band it require a big dish, even with 3mtr dish i doubt if anyone can track it in west africa.intelsat 805 footprint (www.lyngsat-maps.com/intel805.html).sportsmax is also scrambled on digiturk w3a at 7east europe beam.They play epl ,champions l,( www.sportsmax.tv)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
Pidzo:

@ Agitator
Tell me more about this Sportmax. Can i get it here in southern Africa? What is its tracking frequency?

I got it by facing the sun around 1:33 pm on a sunday, take special note of [size=18pt]SUNDAY[/size] hope this helps  wink

never mind any of these gurus tongue they will only discourage you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Agitator
Bro can you please contact me at sheeggitsee@dunflimblag.mailexpire.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ All, please is there anyone with a dstv, multitv/badr 5 and mytv lnb combine on 65cm/90cm dish, making a 3-in-1 set up. Could this be possible? i mean with mytv added. i will appreciate simple xplanation or picture with illustration. Tnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
swordswifter and other great gurus hear is there any way that we can have
free internet like we have fta?

help me am young
if a way please mail me.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
agitator,

Thanks alot for the information.could you please tell me the satellite name  and Tp.

i learnt that sport max shows 3 epl matches on weekend.Please upadate me.

Hoping to read from you asap
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
@GeorgeD

If you are still interested in the digital satellite finder holla. Have something interesting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
agitator , odilibe is quite right concerning the sportmax on those two birds , i cannot say maybe some people do track sportmax on another bird but don't forget that the forum is mainly to learn , so wait if any one could come to your rescue.
GADOTOR i saw your your message please sorry for that cause i have been travelled out of abidjan as of now i am in the western part of ivory coast for three days .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
I Hacked:

swordswifter and other great gurus hear is there any way that we can have
free internet like we have fta?

help me am young
if a way please mail me.thanks
@I hacked
Yes there is my brother. Try searching for free satellite internet for Africa.You'll be delving more into Vsats and some of its micro application.The satellite i remember having some free internet channels is Nss7(But i'm not so sure.It's being a while since i checked that). All the other information are out there. They are free for public consumption.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Iron2011
Please you have mail. Check your box Bro wink wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by larryenob(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
Gurus plz which type of gum should I use for foil my dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2011
@swordswifter yeh master thank u for your infor.i will search and come with the result that will be found
thanks .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infgost234(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2011
hi@ all, pls can i get mbc with 90cm on w3a? Pls i need answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.