Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434999 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Boboribo: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
multi tv now red. Are they planning to go the way of infinity?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
multi tv is loud and clear check you dish and lnb.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
Anyone who know where l can get 3g universal simcard wireless modem shd contact me.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
lovala:

@Newtonn:
I don't know poo about this but some one said to record about thirty seconds of the .ts file and send to him to decrypt or get the key. So, if you can connect your decoder to any recording device say a CD/DVD burner or your PC and record the 30 secs, I guess you'll be good to go! Very much interested to see how this pans out. Tell me your story: lovala123@gmail.com
@Lovala,
I was the one who said that and for your information and everyone else's,you cannot record the .ts file that way(through a cd/dvd burner connected to your receiver).All you'll get is a blank or at least a 30sec recording of a video showing scrambled channel(which is not the actual data).What is required is a video file(with the scrambled channel indication) coming out of the processing circuit of your stb or dvbs tuner for PC's in the .ts format.That is what you can work with.For the rest,just read around for yourself.You might get much info than what i got.
*Our people are so interested in being spoon fed that they don't want to develop.Can you imagine ever since the time i posted that post,i haven't even gotten a single file to work with.What kind of people are we?Must we always wait for someone to do it so we can go and buy?These are just but a few questions i ask myself everyday*
FYI-If you have an old D+gle,try to take it apart and study the circuitry to see if any resistors can be bridged or removed to make or prevent it from ever expiring again.That is how we should all start thinking now and let's see if in just 5yrs we wont change the face of FTA in Africa.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
Newtonn:

@ALL CHECK THIS OUT
''CW Finder'' ITS USE TO FIND BISS KEY OF ANY CHANNEL ENCRYPT WITH BISS KEY.
GUYS DO ANY ONE NO MORE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE CALLED "CW FINDER"
I ALREADY IT BUT MY CHALLENGE IS HOW TO GET .ts FILE FROM MY STRONG 4669X.
ANYONE WITH SUCH IDEAL?
THKS

Bro you send an emty email why?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Quest tv new mpeg 4 channel on Astra 2b 12543h 20800
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Patexik: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2011
@Aka tonero Is that Globe cast change their former frequency on sirius 4e? And how many chanel do them come with this time ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
Patexik:

@Aka tonero Is that Globe cast change their former frequency on sirius 4e? And how many chanel do them come with this time ?
yeah dey changed it. 12566v29949
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
The MBC HD channels on Nilesat 201 are gone encrypted. I see the 201 as programmed for HD channels basically.
What would be the faith of that unencrypted on nilesat 102? Nothing really wants to be free anymore. A totally compressed and encrypted world of satellite signals we are drifting to.
Time would tell.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 4:23am On Jul 05, 2011
@ George D, REGARDS to u and the family, long time, @ all can any one confirm the sirus channel?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2011
mindset health,mindset learn are free @ 66e enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2011
swordswifter:

@Lovala,
I was the one who said that and for your information and everyone else's,you cannot record the .ts file that way(through a cd/dvd burner connected to your receiver).All you'll get is a blank or at least a 30sec recording of a video showing scrambled channel(which is not the actual data).What is required is a video file(with the scrambled channel indication) coming out of the processing circuit of your stb or dvbs tuner for PC's in the .ts format.That is what you can work with.For the rest,just read around for yourself.You might get much info than what i got.
*Our people are so interested in being spoon fed that they don't want to develop.Can you imagine ever since the time i posted that post,i haven't even gotten a single file to work with.What kind of people are we?Must we always wait for someone to do it so we can go and buy?These are just but a few questions i ask myself everyday*
FYI-If you have an old D+gle,try to take it apart and study the circuitry to see if any resistors can be bridged or removed to make or prevent it from ever expiring again.That is how we should all start thinking now and let's see if in just 5yrs we wont change the face of FTA in Africa.

Good post, it is time for as to learn how to do things our self than buying all the time
i need your contact to give you some info that some one have hint me but i dont no it yet
but i know togethere we can do
matthewq19as@yahoo.com is my email
there is something that we can even do with a card to enjoy the eeeeeee for free you get me
am heir to learn let help so we can grow
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2011
spaceman:

The MBC HD channels on Nilesat 201 are gone encrypted. I see the 201 as programmed for HD channels basically.
What would be the faith of that unencrypted on nilesat 102? Nothing really wants to be free anymore. A totally compressed and encrypted world of satellite signals we are drifting to.
Time would tell.

(www.costablancasatellite..com/2011/06/mbc-launch-hd-channels-on-nilesat-201.html),according to mbc media group the current version of mbc channels in sd resolution remains fta.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
I Hacked:

Good post, it is time for as to learn how to do things our self than buying all the time
i need your contact to give you some info that some one have hint me but i dont no it yet
but i know togethere we can do
matthewq19as@yahoo.com is my email
there is something that we can even do with a card to enjoy the eeeeeee for free you get me
am heir to learn let help so we can grow

I hacked,
Drop me a line on mens.eric@yahoo.com
I'll check it in the evening.We can then take it from there.*Thanks by the way for sharing my passion*
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Crtv is back enjoy it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thanks for d info.fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
crtv crtv crtv is back with vim and vigor test transmission for now,wathout new additional channels as well.enjoy it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
Goodnews to fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ALL, if i ON my st4669x it w display 8888 atimes 6666 atimes ---- atime 0000, i try 2 used remote control to set it but no work, it did not display anytin on d Tv set pls asist me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
I want to say watchout for an additional new channels for them.one is what is currently test transmission now.they have to relocated to their own new building at nouth lagon with new gadgets and transmiter as well.thank you for waiting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
@femwal Try to upgrade with a new software.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2011
swordswifter:

I hacked,
Drop me a line on mens.eric@yahoo.com
I'll check it in the evening.We can then take it from there.*Thanks by the way for sharing my passion*

@ sword,
i equally share your passion the plain truth is that one is not predisposed the little gadgets that are required for this kind of deep research.i mean what
can one do with just my 69x?,  . . hence the silence my bro. grin grin grin

All the same a word of praise from time to time will be added smiley smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by matthee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
Please, can i know how and what i need for MBC channels and Decoder type, Dish size, east or west and any other thing i need to know, this is my email. (matthee@mtnnigeria.net) phone number, 08032003285 I wil be very grateful for all assisstance, I want to try it my self if i need help i will call. I stay at Surulere Lagos. Thanks alot my FTA Gurus. Long live FTA and The Gurus.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Femwal how far wit ur nilesat installation, any success wit ur setup? Pls brief the house (me).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Femwal how far wit ur nilesat installation, any success wit ur setup? Pls brief the house (me).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
swordswifter:

@Lovala,

@swordswifter,
THKS VERY MUCH FOR UR GREAT RESPOND. LET ALL OF US READ WHAT swordswifter POST HERE AND WE ALL WORK ON IT TO GET GREATER RESULTS.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chi4all(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2011
long tym , iz being long but nw am bck, any new tin on 64cm cuz nw am bck to boring intelsat7/10k, any tin my srt 4653x can do plz help me wit any new tin a 65cm can do wit diz decoder either on astra or any other sitelite
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2011
FYI-If you have an old D+gle,try to take it apart and study the circuitry to see if any resistors can be bridged or removed to make or prevent it from ever expiring again.

From the excitement here I thought these things last for ever. They last like for how long?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2011
@all

Any Nairalander from the PALOP countries should please get in touch with me:

Angola
Cape Verde
Guinea-Bissau
Equatorial Guinea
Mozambique
São Tomé and Príncipe
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seniorkoa(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2011
hi friends in botswana, uganda and perhaps south africa ,you can contact me for a specila info. smiley smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2011
@matthee.hav reply u on mbc thread if u need more help u can also contact me on sensicut07@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Iron2011: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2011
@ pidzo, hi bro how are you? i have something special to tell you.contact me on yawbee84@yahoo.com. pls its really importa smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.