Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) (54409 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jokerman:

What do you think about this??
why didn't you add "tackles won"..... if ronaldo score 4 and his team concedes 5.... will those 4 goals still be of value ?

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nbote(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Messi misses out of FIFA top 3 but makes it into FIFPro World XI while Salah misses out.. FIFA is confused

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Light1259:
lolz Fifa is a joker. can't stop laughing.
it's a lie you are not laughing.

You are crying and banging your head on your room wall.

Stop lieing you are not laughing.

You are angry.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Claireshan1(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Formerly yes, but now its been separated. Ballon D'or meant the winner was best both for Europe and the world. Now UEFA awards best for Europe (wch tapinaldo won) and FIFA world best won by modric
thank you
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oluwaahmed: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Congrats Modric. I feel bad for Tapinaldo especially as he is struggling in sierie A and the GOAT is currently in mad form now for Barca.
Penaldo fans sorry o.

5 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
Kindly hug the closest penaldo fans to avoid suicide.

Lol.
Over Hyped He-goat with long neck.

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
APC has taken over FIFA secretariat
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by holuphisayor(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rinaldo right now
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by vision2050: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Many of the awards is flaw, seems INEC is behind it�, ask people of Osun state��
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by mayze: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... So scoring goals in league now is yeye? Is that also not part of why you think Ronaldo should win it?

He scored 15 goals, forgot other players are also close to the mark? So because he scored 15 champions league goals, we should overlook the other players goals?
This is champions league we are talking about, and also scored when it mattered..that's what people ll remember
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oisujeh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Does Modric deserve the award? Yes.
Was he better than Messi, Salah or Ronaldo last season? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
moralistic:
this indomie generation of football fans will not kill me....so football is all about assisting and scoring ?.....if ronaldo score 4 and his team concedes 5.... will those 4 goals still be of value ?......I believe you were not born when CANAVARO of Italy won it....a defender for that matter

You and who is an indomie generation? If I slap you! When cannavaro won it there was no player spectaculer that time and btw Italy won the world cup! Luca Modric didn't even win the world cup. If it was Messi that was rubbed there would be so much noise. Many of you are saying Modric "deserves" it because you don't like Ronaldo. Even when Madrid won their third champions league in a row many fans were not happy because they know Ronaldo would finally pass Messi in best player award

6 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by semiudauda: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Formerly yes, but now its been separated. Ballon D'or meant the winner was best both for Europe and the world. Now UEFA awards best for Europe (wch tapinaldo won) and FIFA world best won by modric

Modric not Ronaldo won UEFA player of the year.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
oisujeh:
Does Modric deserve the award? Yes.
Was he better than Messi, Salah or Ronaldo last season? I don't think so

So how does he deserve it
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Newboss(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good. angry
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by bacilus(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Oga CR7 won more man of the match than luca modric. Even had same assist. When CR7 was not playing Real Madrid struggled while Modric was there so how manage? Fifa just cheated CR7. They would not have tried it if Messi was to win it and they carried it and gave someone else. FIFA is a scam. Only bitter Messi fans are agreeing with Modric being the winner.
so sorry o, I didn't know you missed the world cup. your Ronaldo really performed better than Modric... Abeg get lost
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Claireshan1(f): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
ReubenE:

They are different. At inception, Ballon D'or was given by a French magazine for the best player in Europe.
In 2010, both awards were fused, and given to the best player in the world, but right now, the two awards have been separated from one another.

The Fifa player of the year award is superior to that of Balon D'or
I understand better now thank you

2 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by IamNegan: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jokerman:

What do you think about this??

oga I like this your comparison..Can you do that of Ronaldo and Messi? ..Make we see abeg.lol
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Children everywhere.
I already said it

Modric or We riot

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oisujeh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Come to think of it, Salah's goal didn't even win EPL goal of the season. I may be wrong but I think I am right.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by valdes00(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
How can Courtoius collect the FIFA best keeper Award and he was not included in FIFPRO 11, DeGea was included
How can Sallah be in the Last three Best player and he was not included in the FIFPRO 11, messi was included...
FIFA executives are bunch of confused people... #Fact
I dont even see reasons why sallah was nominated ahead of messi...
Just because sallah appeared in the champions league final is not enough to be ahead of messi that collected laliga and copa del rey, he is even the overall europe top scorer...
Rada rada....���
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
StellarThesis:

Who had a better world cup? Haba!
A better world cup how?How many goals did de gea concede n how many did courtois concede?Coutois had a better world cup outing than de gea.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by OtunbaJ: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Modric and CR7 both did very well in club side winning the champions league, but modric was d engine room for corotia in the world cup. For me Modric is a goal cool cool cool
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Light1259: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
tesppidd:
it's a lie you are not laughing.

You are crying and banging your head on your room wall.

Stop lieing you are not laughing.

You are angry.

lolz for your mind, I am a Barcelona fan in as much is not Ronaldo that wins it I am fine

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by newinventions: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
My Mo Salah. Don't worry you ll be best player come next year. You deserve it. Keep it up!
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by temi4fash(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jarus:
Iniesta and Xavi will look back and wonder why they did not come this time.

At their peak, both were better than Modric.

Sometimes life can be unfair..
But what can we do??
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Light1259: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
For the 1st time, APC infiltrated FIFA
we must call EFCC for them

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Light1259: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
For the 1st time, APC infiltrated FIFA
we must call EFCC for them
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
moralistic:
why didn't you add "tackles won"..... if ronaldo score 4 and his team concedes 5.... will those 4 goals still be of value ?
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by Roushy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Light1259:

lolz for your mind, I am a Barcelona fan in as much is not Ronaldo that wins it I am fine
lol

Okay I get you now
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) by oisujeh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So how does he deserve it
Won UCL, had a fantastic world cup, got the backing of the press

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria / Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers / Plane Carrying Missing Footballer, Emiliano Sala Has Been Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.