Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

"Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka (35237 Views)

'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Ahneeka Threatens To Start Sleeping With The Fathers Of Those Pressuring Her / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Harriboy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
;DD

What is she saying❓�
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
If u break my heart I go date yr mother...
meanwhile unveiling FIFA's 2018 Best bus drivers alongside Golden Boy for Bus drivers association...
Lukaku and Rashford

Lol. Where you get the pix na?
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
I'm just so confused with the theme of her post. Perhaps wrong punctuations, wrong diction choices played some parts in that. I just can't decipher the message. Anybody wants to help out with the interpretation? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She's responding to haters putting pressure on her and comparing her to other successful BBhousemates.

Says she will sleep wt their fathers until their school fees allowance reduces. cry

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by kuxijeh: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
story for the gods

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by EricPius(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Yambee:
I can be my father for you.

So feel free to sleep with me.

�����
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice reply for the trolls actually
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by suffering: 1:39am On May 08, 2022
“If them tell you say some people go Big Brother you no go believe am. The thing no dey show for their body.”

- Tobi Bakre.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.