Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka (35231 Views)

'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Ahneeka Threatens To Start Sleeping With The Fathers Of Those Pressuring Her / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by id4sho(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
t
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Daeylar(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Yambee:
I can be my father for you.

So feel free to sleep with me.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by bamasite(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
And who said you are not sleeping with them already grin grin grin

We have grown wiser and are now more interested in the hardworking and self made women, like this lady that helped me make my first N200,000 passive income. She has something new you should check out
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Publicity stunts.

Na today people start body-shaming?

No be so one mumu guy dey tell everybody for here sey i get flat nyansh, i don begin dey cry?
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Etonyc(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
See wetin big brother cause!!! Who knows her on a normal day!

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
OP your opening sentence ........
Girlfriend is angry!
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Olufela30: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Thank God u av fathers in ur family !! Start with them first !!
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by gaby(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
If u break my heart I go date yr mother...
meanwhile unveiling FIFA's 2018 Best bus drivers alongside Golden Boy for Bus drivers association...
Lukaku and Rashford

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

You be complete craze aswear....see laugh abeg....

The pic and caption make sense die....very apt..

Shioor

Lukaku and Rashford go burst laugh if them see this pix sef....lol
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Obekpa03: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Awweww

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
vickayo:
Its seems BBNaija ex- housemates is been pressurized has goes down to Instagram to reacts.

See reaction below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/until-i-start-sleeping-with-your.html

Op,your grammar has cracked the screen of my phone.

Wait o, what is the real job of the mods? Can't they, at least, edit some of the contents?

This site needs some serious Quality Control. Very shitty state of affairs.

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by EtherealAnn(f): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
I'm just so confused with the theme of her post. Perhaps wrong punctuations, wrong diction choices played some parts in that. I just can't decipher the message. Anybody want to help out with the interpretation? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Stop putting pressure on her that others are doing better.She got plans and working on it.Allow her in her timezone.
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by magzey: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
If u break my heart I go date yr mother...
meanwhile unveiling FIFA's 2018 Best bus drivers alongside Golden Boy for Bus drivers association...
Lukaku and Rashford
Funny post of the year u deserve red cards grin grin

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by gaby(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Zionista:

Op,your grammar has cracked the screen of my phone.

Wait o, what is the real job of the mods? Can't they, at least, edit some of the contents?

This site needs some serious Quality Control. Very shitty state of affairs.

They are not any better than the op, all they know to do is ban, un-ban, delete or hide posts and generally play demi-gods on here.

We are the ones keeping the forum alive, it should have been gone to the dogs for shizzle..

3 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Joey6: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Probably some peeps are putting pressure on her to be successful just the way her co-housemates are making it......they seem to forget every person has his/her own time.
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2018
This dirty girl should disappear, abeg. The only relevant individual from BBNaija 2018 is Cee Cee.
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by meobizy(f): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
gaby:

They are not any better than the op, all they know to do is ban, un-ban, delete or hide posts and generally play demi-gods on here.

We are the ones keeping the forum alive, it should have been gone to the dogs for shizzle..
This truth gives the admin sleepless nights. He always makes sure to delete comments stating the fact.

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by chuksohams(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
I dnt get this msgs
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
Publicity stunts.

Na today people start body-shaming?

No be so one mumu guy dey tell everybody for here sey i get flat nyansh, i don begin dey cry?
but u do have a flat nyansh na.. cry tell me..what does ur bf enjoy in ur body sef.. spits

2 Likes

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by princfred(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
I'm just so confused with the theme of her post. Perhaps wrong punctuations, wrong diction choices played some parts in that. I just can't decipher the message. Anybody want to help out with the interpretation? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That she may be pressured into sleeping with people's father in order to live up to certain expectations.

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by gaby(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
meobizy:

This truth gives the admin sleepless nights. He always makes sure to delete comments stating the fact.

It's best and hurts them the more if you just ignore their childish attempts at power-play here.

They are people who in the real life never expected they'd find themselves in any position of authority so, this Lil one here went straight into their heads.

All the traits are visible even to the blind..

Bad-belle, envy and jealousy are some other evil traits they possess and display.

1 Like

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by sinola(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Exqueen:
These bb naija peers are so full of themselves
U gettam...they are bunch of low life Slowpoke.They can't even manage little fame BBN offered them in the he platter of gold.
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
but u do have a flat nyansh na.. cry tell me..what does ur bf enjoy in ur body sef.. spits
Lolz... See painment

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by JamesTPhillips: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Benekruku(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
2000 Naira Olosho

Her mates full Allen
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
I swear I no understand wetin she write

what's all this #### all over nna eh

she want to do all those tinxx wey sum pple dey do
go n learn !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by blaqroy: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2018
[s]Its seems BBNaija ex- housemates is been pressurized has goes down to Instagram to reacts.[/s]

what kind of English is this ejoo
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by anambraamaka: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hoe does one wash skin I want to wash too I hear about it
Re: "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
yes oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.