Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut (29820 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by LargeBreed(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Father Fucker... F*ck for Africa
Only you have f*ucked half of the entertainment industry
Only you have f*ucked the two Nigerian twins a previous post.
So if you die, that should be your greatest achievement.
His tombstone will read, 'Here lies the fvckest of dem'all".

1 Like

Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by Joey6: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2018
I just like d way alex take dey......very sweet gal...... I pray u get bigger and smarter

1 Like

Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by estellyn(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2018
THIS IS NICE!!!
onyi25:
AgbadaChallenge: Beautiful Photo of Alex and Popular TV Host, Nancy Isime, Slaying On Low Cut (Photo)
Big Brother Naija 2018 star and 'Merry Men' movie premiere host was captured with popular media personality and TV Host, Nancy E. Isime at the event last night.

Apart from being drop dead gorgeous and tall, they both had something else in common, their beautiful low-cut hairstyle.

While that of Alex was a shade of dark brown, Nancy left hers white.

Source:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/agbadachallenge-beautiful-photo-of-alex.html
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by SimonMagau: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2018
tongue
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by uju22(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, enjoy your day
ClintonNzedimma:
Today is my birthday, I am on low cut too... lol
Show me love
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by Joystark(f): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
Today is my birthday, I am on low cut too... lol
Show me love

Happy Birthday Dearie
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by Joystark(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
They are both looking good
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Joystark:

Happy Birthday Dearie
thanks dear
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by rezy15(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nancy when we go marry na?
Re: Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut by Mryacks: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Same nose...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Toke Makinwa in a Lord Raiden Inspired Outfit. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.