Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (204 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HIS DIVINE POWER.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness… (2 Peter 1:3).

Isn’t it wonderful that all that we have, and have been made in Christ Jesus, are the results of His divine ability, not ours? We couldn’t do anything for ourselves, and of ourselves to become heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We couldn’t, on our own, become more than conquerors, victors and overcomers in life! But His divine power made it possible for us to have, and live this transcendent life.

Since all that we are, all that we have, and all that God did for us in Christ are of His divine power, it means nothing is missing in our lives, because the power with which they were wrought is perfect and unlimited. No wonder the Bible says we’re complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing in your health, in your finances, in your job, your family, etc. Everything about your life is perfect. Hallelujah!

Here’s something else that’s so profound: Besides granting us all that we require for life and godliness through His divine power, God also granted us the same power to live by, by giving us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit—who is the power of God, and by whom He made all things—lives in you today. Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…."

Power is the dynamic ability to cause changes. So like Him, you can do anything. He’s given you the divine ability to sustain yourself in the transcendent life; to walk on water! You can change hopeless situations; you can cause water to spring forth from the desert. What a life! What a Gospel!

Paul, writing to the Corinthians, stated, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God” (2 Corinthians 3:5). You have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to you. You have the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” (Ephesians 3:20).

CONFESSION
I achieve the extraordinary, heaping success upon success. I have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to me, and the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible, because Christ lives in me. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

http:///rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Sing Gospel Songs By Secular Musicians In The Church? / How To Predict Your Own Afterlife / My Giving Is Not For Eye Service, I Give When God Tells Me - Pro. Israel Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.