Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Giving Is Not For Eye Service, I Give When God Tells Me - Pro. Israel Oladele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Giving Is Not For Eye Service, I Give When God Tells Me - Pro. Israel Oladele (202 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Giving Is Not For Eye Service, I Give When God Tells Me - Pro. Israel Oladele by ronishratis(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Prophet Israel Oladele Genesis Global shepherd said in his recent Interview reasons for his Giving ...
WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtkamXvYskw
Re: My Giving Is Not For Eye Service, I Give When God Tells Me - Pro. Israel Oladele by J4justice: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
I once told a friend of mine that if Atiku emerges as the flag bearer of the PDP he will win the 2019 presidential election and I said so because Atiku has been gunning to be the flag bearer of the PDP presidential candidate since 2003 and if given the opportunity to do so he would fight it with his blood.
Moreover, Buhari can only win Atiku in pretext of integrity if only he is contesting with Atiku for the first time and not when every Nigerian is aware that that there is nothing much left about Buhari's acclamaind integrity couple with the widespread hunger, starvation and corruption.

(1) (Reply)

The Eight Dialectics Of The Universe / Fear Not Part Two. Www.facebook.com/victorysummit / You all need to read this!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.