Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate (15073 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Yambee:
Ambode is yesterday's news.

His case has been decided already. Same people that picked you up from nowhere,and made you the Governor,are still the same people that are telling you to take a sabbatical from the Governor's office.

It is a lose/lose situation for you. Lagos state is so dirty now,Aba is starting to look like Germany when compared to lagos.

No Ambode, you have to go.

Keep quiet
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Smatkomo: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Yambee:
Ambode is yesterday's news.

His case has been decided already. Same people that picked you up from nowhere,and made you the Governor,are still the same people that are telling you to take a sabbatical from the Governor's office.

It is a lose/lose situation for you. Lagos state is so dirty now,Aba is starting to look like Germany when compared to lagos.

Haters Abeg pack well tongue

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by OldBeer: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Mehn one thing I have learnt from this.

If you are a Nigerian politician and people from the East start supporting you, YOU ARE FINISHED.

To any future politician, do all you can to avoid the above scenario if you don't want to go to OYO.

2 Likes

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
why do apc lagos chapter hate this man so much the ambode(devil) they know is better than the angel they do not know. besides Ambode is performing well

APC Lagos has three main caucuses: Mandate (Tinubu's), Justice (Hamzat, Fashola, Shasore), and a third one that is strong on the island. Tinubu's group refused to back Ambode, why can't he liaise with the others? I would tell you why, Baba don shit for everywhere.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by opribo(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2018
They are planning to disgrace him out of office and rubbish his good work.

I thought he was smart, he ought to left that party long ago at the slightest first sign that Tinubu was waivering.

All this begging has made him look like he is only working for Tinubu instead of lagosians in general.
Respect is reciprocal, after you give it and it is not reciprocated, damn it, you replace it with outright shunning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
angry
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Bagehot:

APC Lagos has three main caucuses: Mandate (Tinubu's), Justice (Hamzat, Fashola, Shasore), and a third one that is strong on the island. Tinubu's group refused to back Ambode, why can't he liaise with the others? I would tell you why, Baba don shit for everywhere.

Poo everywhere by not giving money like tinubu and co want Ambode have tried in lagos state, even without the support of this criminals, we will vote for him if he eventually decamped to another party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Smart456: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2018
I love it that way, he should go and face primary
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by omoranmilowo: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
The outcome of osun election shows that APC is not a reliable party that can conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria as far as am concerned
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Omololu001: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Poo everywhere by not giving money like tinubu and co want Ambode have tried in lagos state, even without the support of this criminals, we will vote for him if he eventually decamped to another party
who are the "we" you yeebos keep talking about?

Yoruba's decide who will rule Lagos state, and we will make that decision next year

1 Like

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Smart456: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
opribo:
They are planning to disgrace him out of office and rubbish his good work.

I thought he was smart, he ought to left that party long ago at the slightest first sign that Tinubu was waivering.

All this begging has made him look like he is only working for Tinubu instead of lagosians in general.
Respect is reciprocal, after you give it and it is not reciprocated, damn it, you replace it with outright shunning.

All this begging no worth it, he should have leave the party
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Omololu001:
who are the "we" you yeebos keep talking about?

Yoruba's decide who will rule Lagos state, and we will make that decision next year

i am now igbo, i thought you guys said igbos hate ambode, based on your 2015 election rants of which your oba is not exceptional. now ambode is a bad person because he refused to accept godfathers. twoface cowards. keep ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by VULCAN(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Don't mind the dummy. Since when did Igbos suddenly love Ambode more than his own kinsmen? Some people are fixated on others as the source of their problems

ALCOHOLKILLS:

i am now igbo, i thought you guys said igbos hate ambode, based on your 2015 election rants of which your oba is not exceptional. now ambode is a bad person because he refused to accept godfathers. twoface cowards. keep ranting
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Omololu001: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I'm not ranting, you're the one ranting.

If he likes e should port to another party or not,all I know is that Lagos state will have a new APC Governor in power by this time next year.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
OldBeer:

If you are a Nigerian politician and people from the East start supporting you, YOU ARE FINISHED.

To any future politician, do all you can to avoid the above scenario if you don't want to go to OYO.
millions of west support ambode you people said he is the best gov 2016 and 2017 sundenly u change mouth.ipob support Adeleke and he won.Their vote plus ambode loyal fan vote in any. party will make him win.check d slim 2015 Apc to pdp margin.You people are giving jagaban same advice that ruin him in osun.once he try this he will loose Lagos.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Rebelutionary: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Can ambode man up and face these people squarely, how can a sitting governor be acting like an oby haba
How would you man up if you were in his shoes? Oya tok cos as Nigerians na only e-mouth we get!

Don't forget
1. You go to the primaries without making amends with the fingers that brought you there, you risk disgrace
2. You defect and you are sure going to be impeached
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omololu001:
I'm not ranting, you're the one ranting.

If he likes e should port to another party or not,all I know is that Lagos state will have a new APC Governor in power by this time next year.

2019 go shock you
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Omololu001: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

2019 go shock you
we go see
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by deomelo: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Was it because of dirtiness that made him(them) turn his(their) back on Ambode or because he failed to remit billions of naira into a greedy godfather's account?

Lagos can rot and decay, Igbos don't care as long as they get to show us how much they hate Tinubu..

We are sorry that Tibubu is responsible for the rot, misery and backwardness in your ipob villages.

I don't even know why hating this man is your only portion and obsession in life.

Sucks to be Igbos sha

grin grin grin
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by solreb: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
I wonder why people are accusing Tinubu and APC leaders of any wrong doing. What they have told Ambode clearly is for him to go and test his popularity with the other 2 contestants. I would have be worried of manipulation if APC had opted for indirect primary in Lagos. But this time they chose direct primary whereby every card carrying member of APC in Lagos will have the opportunity to vote Ambode or any of the other 2 aspirants. So if Ambode is truly popular, he has the best chance under this arrangement, as citizens of Lagos who are APC members will have the freedom to vote him, unlike before when it would be only select few delegates that vote at primaries.

1 Like

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by onlytiles(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ambo did not perform, but is that the reason they want him out?? No I he had cooperated, even if Imo looks better than Lagos, they will still front and support him. it's all about their pockets and not about us.

meanwhile contact us for your industrial and domestic pest control and Fumigation Services that is very effective for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes, rats and all other pests. 08169606527(watsapp enabled
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by solreb: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bagehot:

You are on point. Ambode was never a mainstream politician. You rode on the back of support of these people to power. So they say we don't want to support you again because of your attitude. The party now even made it easier for you to seek votes from all APC members and not just delegates (as it used to be in 2014) during the primaries you are now seeking begging everyone and creating unnecessary issues where there are none. Truly Ambode messed up big time and he has demonstrated to be very selfish and vindictive. Let him carry his cross. For instance the party used the waste management arrangement of PSP to empower members and business men who invested to buy trucks for the business and Lagos was doing well on the waste management front. Because of your selfishness you brought in Visionscape of Dubai and handed over all govt properties belonging to LAWMA to manage and shut out all local waste management investors.

1 Like

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by olumide4christ: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

..you will only vote for him if he goes to another party...so if he remains in APC, you won't vote for him?
If you say he has tried in Lagos State, you should vote for him whether in APC or elsewhere! Seems you are speaking from both sides of the mouth...or is it that you just hate APC & anyone it represents?
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by deomelo: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
olumide4christ:

..you will only vote for him if he goes to another party...so if he remains in APC, you won't vote for him?
If you say he has tried in Lagos State, you should vote for him whether in APC or elsewhere! Seems you are speaking from both sides of the mouth...or is it that you just hate APC & anyone it represents?

They care less about Lagos and Lagosians, they just hate Tinubu because Tinubu is responsible for the misery, rot and backwardness in their villages.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by olumide4christ: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tundeobama:
millions of west support ambode you people said he is the best gov 2016 and 2017 sundenly u change mouth.ipob support Adeleke and he won.Their vote plus ambode loyal fan vote in any. party will make him win.check d slim 2015 Apc to pdp margin.You people are giving jagaban same advice that ruin him in osun.once he try this he will loose Lagos.

IPOB & PDP are like 5&6!
I haven't seen any other group of people in this country who are so much interested in PDP victories in other states of the federation like these people. You claim that they are being marginalized by the north yet PDP you support has opted for Northern presidential candidates whereas your people like Kingsley Moghalu of the YPP are going around campaigning and laying out solid agenda for this country but you refuse to support your own because he doesn't belong to PDP.
Should we talk about your rejection of APGA which is purely an Igbo party? If you people give Moghalu, APGA & others half of the support you give to PDP, I'm sure the east would have experienced far better governance & progress than it has now.

I can only try to understand your reasoning.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by deomelo: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
olumide4christ:

IPOB & PDP are like 5&6!
I haven't seen any other group of people in this country who are so much interested in PDP victories in other states of the federation like these people. You claim that they are being marginalized by the north yet PDP you support has opted for Northern presidential candidates whereas your people like Kingsley Moghalu of the YPP are going around campaigning and laying out solid agenda for this country but you refuse to support your own because he doesn't belong to PDP.
Should we talk about your rejection of APGA which is purely an Igbo party? If you people give Moghalu, APGA & others half of the support you give to PDP, I'm sure the east would have experienced far better governance & progress than it has now.

I can only try to understand your reasoning.

Excellent post.

Sadly for them, they care less about their own future or any kind of good governance and local representation in their own states, they are spoilers, hateful and angry people, they will ignore their own well being and wine, dine and go to bed with the devil as long as the devil is against anything SW.

Talk about a bunch of strange, self destructive and weird people.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

When you people say 'give money', you make it sound like they just do bank transfer to these people's accounts. Ambode's story is that they are against him cos he wasn't sharing money (this is not the case), but forgets that Fashola was accused of being stingy, but still had mad support within the party - Mamora and Sosan sacrified their political careers for Fashola, Oba Akiolu personally intervened amongst many others - who is standing behind Ambode? Its not just politicians that hate this guy, but I wont say more than that.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by deomelo: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7807033_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Igbos are used to incompetence and low standards.

This is the best government project and the best governor in their village

Poor village Igbos..

Lagosians are buried under garbage, their roads are death trap and all they are getting for their N1 trillion budget are bust stops and laybys, but Ambode is trying according to just Igbos on the internet.

....but I do understand why Igbos think Ambode is doing a great job, just look at their villages and their village governors, they are still at borehole and keke ambulance level
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by jafol(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
APC South West is dead, take that to the bank grin
PDP Southeast is dead, take it to the bank
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by jafol(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
OldBeer:

I concur with you. It's evident who the real problem is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded / Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.