Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate (15074 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by jafol(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

i am now igbo, i thought you guys said igbos hate ambode, based on your 2015 election rants of which your oba is not exceptional. now ambode is a bad person because he refused to accept godfathers. twoface cowards. keep ranting

You ibos hated ambode and apc after defeating ur agbaje. Now that tinubu don't want him, you yeebos want to use him as ur pet like FFK to fight tinubu and APC. You people think u r sleek. We yorubas r laughing at ur insanity.

YORUBAS THAT SUPPORTS IBOS WILL FIND THEIR END LOOKING LIKE COL. ADEBANJO THAT FOUGHT FOR IBOS AND ENDED UP BEING KILLED BY OJUKWU (Ibos hero). FFK A WORD IS A ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos are used to incompetence and low standards.

This is the best government project and the best governor in their village

Poor village Igbos..

Lagosians are buried under garbage, their roads are death trap and all they are getting for their N1 trillion budget are bust stops and laybys, but Ambode is trying according to just Igbos on the internet.

....but I do understand why Igbos think Ambode is doing a great job, just look at their villages and their village governors, they are still at borehole and keke ambulance level

how far with your boy friend ruf cheesy cheesy

i bet he need your consolation as pdp dealt with him last weekend cheesy cheesy grin
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
olumide4christ:

..you will only vote for him if he goes to another party...so if he remains in APC, you won't vote for him?
If you say he has tried in Lagos State, you should vote for him whether in APC or elsewhere! Seems you are speaking from both sides of the mouth...or is it that you just hate APC & anyone it represents?

read again, i will vote for him whichever party he choose to contest with. i vote for individuals, not party
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by deomelo: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
ALCOHOLKILLS:

how far with your boy friend ruf

i bet he need your consolation as pdp dealt with him last weekend :
[/s]

ipob miscreants and anti Nigerian elements bore me.
Re: GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
olumide4christ:

IPOB & PDP are like 5&6!
I haven't seen any other group of people in this country who are so much interested in PDP victories in other states of the federation like these people. You claim that they are being marginalized by the north yet PDP you support has opted for Northern presidential candidates whereas your people like Kingsley Moghalu of the YPP are going around campaigning and laying out solid agenda for this country but you refuse to support your own because he doesn't belong to PDP.
Should we talk about your rejection of APGA which is purely an Igbo party? If you people give Moghalu, APGA & others half of the support you give to PDP, I'm sure the east would have experienced far better governance & progress than it has now.

I can only try to understand your reasoning.
gbogbo eni to ba so oto oro ni ipod,,??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature / Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.