Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity (588 Views)

Lewandowskii: FIFA Award More Important, Ballon D’or Votes Not Verifiable / Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / FIFA Award: The Confusion Of Messi's Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by SadMemories(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2018
although i'm not a hardcore c.ronaldo fan i believe yesterday's social gathering was a gang-up against cr7 by very bitter haters in the persons of coaches, team captains, journalists,fifa and uefa president that not happy with his success & status. i'm very angry about the award being given to over-rated modric. now here lies my bone of contention; they should have test modric impart for r.madrid in ucl this season maybe he can lead them to even the final. 2. ronaldo score more goals than shortman modric even in the world cup. 3. his world cup final was pure luck that's was why croatia got dismantle 4-2. liar modric could not help croatia that got beaten by spain 6-0 a team portugal frustrated their lives. 4. if modric don't lead madrid to the ucl final and win la liga andgolden boot this season then he's a lucky theif.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by Greyworld: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Insulting Modric wont change a thing except making you feel a little better.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by SadMemories(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Greyworld:
Insulting Modric wont change a thing except making you feel a little better.
mr man i'm not insulting anybody. i'm only saying fifa should judge modric impact in r.madrid this season by taking them to the ucl final before he can be given that award.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2018
SadMemories:
although i'm not a hardcore c.ronaldo fan i believe yesterday's social gathering was a gang-up against cr7 by very bitter haters in the persons of coaches, team captains, journalists,fifa and uefa president that not happy with his success & status. i'm very angry about the award being given to over-rated modric. now here lies my bone of contention; they should have test modric impart for r.madrid in ucl this season maybe he can lead them to even the final. 2. ronaldo score more goals than shortman modric even in the world cup. 3. his world cup final was pure luck that's was why croatia got dismantle 4-2. liar modric could not help croatia that got beaten by spain 6-0 a team portugal frustrated their lives. 4. if modric don't lead madrid to the ucl final and win la liga andgolden boot this season then he's a lucky theif.

I'd address your bone of contention

2. How dare a CM who's duty is to control the midfield, dictate plays and defend not outscore a player who's duty is to score?

3. His world cup was luck which explains why he was regarded to be the best player in the world cup. he not only lucked his way to the final but also lucked his way to the golden ball too

4. doesn't even have any relevance or sense
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by SadMemories(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'd address your bone of contention

2. How dare a CM who's duty is to control the midfield, dictate plays and defend not outscore a player who's duty is to score?

c.ronaldo is also a free player with no definate position. he plays cm in portugal and wing play in r.madrid.

3. His world cup was luck which explains why he was regarded to be the best player in the world cup. he not only lucked his way to the final but also lucked his way to the golden ball too.

he should have won spur croatia to the world cup glory. if indeed his presence is of great impact. 6-0 against spain and modric couldn't anything helpful.
4. doesn't even have any relevance or sense
ronaldo is a god of football and gods don't come to the gathering of men.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by eddyghali(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
So a midfielder must outscore a striker? Cannavaro won it even as CB...you dont watch football with a third eye, you would have seen what modric does on the pitch every game.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by Greyworld: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2018
SadMemories:
Fine I get it. He is your lord n personal saviour. so sorry he didn't win this time. better luck next time.
Re: Fifa Award Yesterday's Emotional Stupidity by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
SadMemories:
although i'm not a hardcore c.ronaldo fan

SadMemories:

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Messi Injury: The Matches The Barcelona Ace Is Set To Miss / Z6r7mgc7... 11+ Odds For Today, Lets Try This Out / EPL: Chelsea Vs Everton Predictions- Kick-off Time And Team News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.