Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos (66948 Views)

Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Franzinni:
Indians are too Hot

Must be the food
Definately their spicy food

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by denony(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
And he only deceived the little girl with hungry Lion burger, animal
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by success1smyn(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
d
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Sirheny007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Awonla:
iPhone 5s for sale little crack that does not affect the screen call/Whatsapp 09030818219

N500??
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Rexnegro(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
shameful, if he can enter plane to travel to Zambia to pay for olosho there no suppose hard am na anytime dat konji hold am
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by valstan: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:
These is why we need to get our PVC and votes in this government who does not knows how to made security for the live and properties of his people undecided

oga pls hu r u voting out wit ur said PVC, zambian government or APC government.?
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by safindakas(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
cut off his prick
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Softhands(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Will Zambia be bold enough to imprison him?
Ehiscotch:
Why did they have to post pictures of the girl when it should be quite obvious that she was exploited?

She should first be taken care of with food and shelter and not be pictured with that paedophile.

Anyways, what do you expect from the "paedophilic" capital of the world.
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
fucksterisback:
You high

Forget that guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by BruncleZuma: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Awon rapists
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Arthurity1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:
These is why we need to get our PVC and votes in this government who does not knows how to made security for the live and properties of his people undecided

Oga this is Zambia ooooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Disgusting perverts everywhere.
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Men do it everywhere.

I remember being horrified when I saw a pregnant young street girl in Ibadan. I wish I can "un-see" the gravid belly on the small, underage frame.

The circumstances can't be that different from what we have here

Ah! Thank God I've never had to see such a sight again!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Reelmii: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
that man should be cremated alive

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by mmsen: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Those people have a fetish for children that is worse than Europeans or any aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by valstan: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

zambian government or APC government?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Men do it everywhere.

I remember being horrified when I saw a pregnant young street girl in Ibadan. I wish I can "un-see" the gravid belly on the small, underage frame.
cry cry
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by joenor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
He nor know where them dey do 500?
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by mmsen: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Not surprised, he's Indian. The girl is lucky be alive, Indians usually murder their rape victims. Disgusting perverted filth.

They only do that nonsense in India, everywhere else they leave their victims alive.

Thoroughly disgusting people.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Omoekun931(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's simple, her country has failed her. Do we now blame the little girl?. How did I get here
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

You are either high on hemp or on your moniker whitesoup.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

it wasn't Nigeria that the incident happened. read the news again but this time slowly

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by mgtow: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
As Indian men like sex reach the most annoying part be say their preek dey small
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Afolak(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

just look at wot u typed

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by blackpanda: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

SMH...Did u even read the post or too obsessed with apc. wAILER!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Evil that men dose at times surprise the devil himself.
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by akphrat(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Awonla:
iPhone 5s for sale little crack that does not affect the screen call/Whatsapp 09030818219

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by akdjr(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
So which party or politician you feel can bring adequate security? Man! No politician I repeat no politician in African goes to Government without intention of looting. Ever wonder why they fight/spend billions just to win election?
WhiteSoup:

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by shotuns: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
You must actually be on fried smockey weed. read what you wrote again and see how daft you might be.

WhiteSoup:

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by kongolo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I don't blame him, I blame useless African leaders
My brother,was it African leaders that advised her parents to reproduce a child they can't cater for?Even if she was born in a developed country that could institutionalize her,there would still be a high chance of her getting abused either sexually,physically or psychologically

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by kongolo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
mmsen:
Those people have a fetish for children that is worse than Europeans or any aboki
Hmm...so you have finally joined the slur using gang.
Your posts in the past used to be above all that bullshiit.
Re: Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos by Rector0419: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
oh no wt a shame ;Doh no wt a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.