Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page (47835 Views)

Reakado Banks Reacts After He Was Embarrassed On Live TV Over Sex / Pastor Coza Reveals He Was A Black A&e Chief Priest NBM Cult Back In School / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Olodo24: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Nina right now
some of those commenting would still want to yansh him. awon hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
They have already taken over .
Better develop a thick skin .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Lomprico2: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Brutality!!

"Is that a shim?" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
where is that khiaa girl self undecided
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
hmm

1 Like 15 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by richard1994(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
He consine dem?
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by sparko1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ishilove:

I also noticed that many of those laughing at the tranny can't even string a complete correct sentence together. They also need to apologise to their English teacher for not paying attention in class.

Were they complaining about his grammar! mofo!

Not everything is a competition!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by tribalistseun: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afonja amaka, the bread winner of afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Abagworo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
At least i learnt a new word today. Bobrisky is not a she-male but a more ideal name of "Shim" was used grin
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by oshe11: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Beremx:
Lalasticlala , where you dey? grin

Abeg Nigerians make una go defend Bobrisky before dem tear am to pieces
Defend kè

Abi we go join the tearing
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Aniacs(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
I so much hate this bobrisky of a being
he deserves much than that
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by booblacain(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ishilove:

I also noticed that many of those laughing at the tranny can't even string a complete correct sentence together. They also need to apologise to their English teacher for not paying attention in class.

Mrs English, those guys are likely Jamaicans or Jamaican-Americans and are writing in Patua, Jamaican form of pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
He looks like poo.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Emmafe(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Facebook Page grin

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Inna the bush where demma begat this bumboclat! Me nuh care if demma kip tearin a confused wagwan!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by lonelydora: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nina right now

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
laff don kill me oo
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Love that statement .�
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Malakh: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
what's your obsession with the English or foreign language, being articulate doesn't mean somebody is wise, it's far from it, it just means one mastered
another man's language 1 Corinthians 2:1-2 KJV
And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. [2] For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Yahshua Hamashiac, and him crucified.
Ishilove:

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Atakata(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Look at this useless set black Americans (Akata), they ve the guts to insult a Nigerian, u guys that r in support of this shit should try and visit Hollywood and see a lot of transgendered. They are worst off. Kettle calling pot black.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by tealaw(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
We the fiful of Na-Jay-ria ofishally Disown Mr Bobrisky on this day the 25th of Sep of 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by oluwaahmed: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Can't chisel dem cheek bones and jaw line away. Totally savage

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
sparko1:

Were they complaining about his grammar! mofo!

Not everything is a competition!
Your father is the mofo! Your unborn sons will be bigger mofos!!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by oluwaahmed: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Atakata:
Look at this useless set black Americans (Akata), they ve the guts to insult a Nigerian, u guys that r in support of this shit should try and visit Hollywood and see a lot of transgendered. They are worst off. Kettle calling pot black.

That's not the point. People on that wall are proud of their black skin. Bobriski shd have gone to transgender page, he would have been loved literally.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Rhaspody(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
at least I still have Samsung galaxy S9 Plus for sale 195k. hmu

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Xaos:

Defend Bobrisky for wetin na! please let them have him.
In fact I'd rather waste my time talking about why cows eat grass or why birds fly than defend this bleaching agent who is confused about his/her sexuality.

Cows eating grass and birds flying are deep topics in Biochemistry, Veterinary Medicine, Physics and Aeronautics.

Bobrisky is a study in unadulterated stupidity.

So, yeah. Though the bit about the cows and birds ain't really a waste of time, I agree with you about the Bobrisky part.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by sparko1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Your father is the mofo! Your unborn sons will be bigger mofos!!

This is another indication you are a mofo, why bring, father/children into this, talk to me as a man or are you a wormed-man!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm seriously doubting the IQ of this Bobrisky guy o.

They call a page UNAPOLOGETICALLY BLACK you now went to post the picture of your bleached out skin.

Why won't they ask you to apologize?
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Tonimordred(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Xaos:

Defend Bobrisky for wetin na! please let them have him.
In fact I'd rather waste my time talking about why cows eat grass or why birds fly than defend this bleaching agent who is confused about his/her sexuality.
tatatatata no alow God vex 4 u oh by usin she 4 dis bleachin being
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Nina right now

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.