Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page (47837 Views)

Reakado Banks Reacts After He Was Embarrassed On Live TV Over Sex / Pastor Coza Reveals He Was A Black A&e Chief Priest NBM Cult Back In School / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Plolly(f): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Emaprince:
babe, that your teeth confirms you mus have been a vampire in yoir former life. Stop ranting already.. You seems so angry with life.
Ok so u have something to say we have seen u oya go and sit down next please

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Plolly(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Emaprince:
babe, that your teeth confirms you mus have been a vampire in yoir former life. Stop ranting already.. You seems so angry with life.
he even mentioned me without typing correctly stupid fellow u better don't let me start with u. I was correcting someone who is angry with life and insulting an innocent boy and all u saw was my teeth abeg who is angry with life between the both of us.Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Beremx(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Plolly:

he even mentioned me without typing correctly stupid fellow u better don't let me start with u. I was correcting someone who is angry with life and insulting an innocent boy and all u saw was my teeth abeg who is angry with life between the both of us.Idiot
thanks Sis for coming to my defense. You see that particular idiot has been a stalker for years. The funny thing is that I ignore him. Abeg leave the idiot alone jare!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Beremx(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Magnifik18:

Calling out a FOOL grown wretched IDIOT over his senseless comment about a kid equates to wanting to sleep with the kid's mother?

I assumed you were mentally impaired (!mbecile) when you made a lousy comment about the child and you have confirmed it.

Change your father's sitting room furniture Big Oga and stop being a nuisance on social media.

FOOL GROWN WRETCHED IDIOT.
God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Plolly(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Beremx:
thanks Sis for coming to my defense. You see that particular idiot has been a stalker for years. The funny thing is that I ignore him. Abeg leave the idiot alone jare!
don't mind the lifeless idiot he was looking for ur pix his frustration took it out on ur son.Stewpid fellow
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ishilove:

I also noticed that many of those laughing at the tranny can't even string a complete correct sentence together. They also need to apologise to their English teacher for not paying attention in class.

How can you make this comment when most of you write in that horrible pidgin English?
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
some of those commenting would still want to yansh him. awon hypocrites

Why would they want that ugly thing? If some of them are gay, there are plenty of pretty boys in America that they can choose from.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atakata:
Look at this useless set black Americans (Akata), they ve the guts to insult a Nigerian, u guys that r in support of this shit should try and visit Hollywood and see a lot of transgendered. They are worst off. Kettle calling pot black.

Useless Nigerian, this is true but they are talking about him because of the bleaching plus he is so ugly.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
booblacain:

Mrs English, those guys are likely Jamaicans or Jamaican-Americans and are writing in Patua, Jamaican form of pidgin.

They aren't writing in Patois, they are writing in American slang.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Beremx:
God bless you Sir.
smiley. : I can't laugh
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:
It's not funny at all. All I see is stupid jobless Black Americans trying to make a fuss about it.

How do you know they are jobless? You are calling them stupid when the fact is Bobrisky is the stupid one for posting his ugly bleached face in a wall named Unapologetically Black.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by jhubril(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

How do you know they are jobless?
By judging from your own joblessness too.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
where is that khiaa girl self undecided

I'm right here.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

By judging from your own joblessness too.

Well, if you are judging my lack of employment by my participation on Nairaland then that would indicate that you are jobless as well, GENIUS.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by jhubril(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

Well, if you are judging my lack of employment by my participation on Nairaland then that would indicate that you are jobless as well, GENIUS.

I can offer you a job in my company. I am gainfully self-employed .
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

I can offer you a job in my company. I am gainfully self-employed .

No, you don't have a job, that's not possible. How can you have a job and participate on Nairaland at the same time? Speaking of jobs, I gotta go, my break is over.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=71549631]
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by jhubril(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

No, you don't have a job, that's not possible. How can you have a job and participate on Nairsland st the same time? Speaking of jobs, I gotta go, my break is over.

smh. This is how people lose opportunities in life!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Martin0(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

No, you don't have a job, that's not possible. How can you have a job and participate on Nairsland st the same time? Speaking of jobs, I gotta go, my break is over.

no break is not over, join me the jobless mangrin
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

How can you make this comment when most of you write in that horrible pidgin English?
Your sarcasm is noted but irrelevant to the post. What they were writing was not colloquialism.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=Ishilove post=71550411]
Your sarcasm is noted but irrelevant to the post. What they were writing was not colloquialism.[/quote

It wasn't sarcasm but I see it's hard for egotistical people like you to be corrected. Those people posting their comment didn't have a problem understanding each other, so what if you don't understand them, figure it out or move on.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
jhubril:

smh. This is how people lose opportunities in life!

You would die for the opportunities that I have. grin
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Martin0:

no break is not over, join me the jobless mangrin

kiss cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

kiss cheesy
what funny now ehgrin fat girl
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Martin0:

what funny now ehgrin fat girl

I was just blowing you a good morning kiss with a good morning smile, like this. kiss cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by jhubril(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

ohh. lwkmd. See Otedola's daughter!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by jhubril(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

ohh. lwkmd. See Otedola's daughter!
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

I was just blowing you a good morning kiss with a good morning smile, like this. kiss cheesy

oh my baby thanks! let me go give my friend a call before he spank megrin

Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 3:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Martin0:

oh my baby thanks! let me go give my friend a call before he spank megrin

wink wink wink
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Ishilove: 4:23am On Sep 27, 2018
khiaa:

If pointing out what is wrong is 'egotistical', then by all means, I am a proud egomaniac. However, I do not expect myopic people like you to see the bigger picture. It is too complex for your simple thought processes.

Have a good day.
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by Evilthoughts: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2018
khiaa:

How do you know they are jobless? You are calling them stupid when the fact is Bobrisky is the stupid one for posting his ugly bleached face in a wall named Unapologetically Black.

Slave girl on nairaland
Re: Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page by khiaa(f): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Slave girl on nairaland

Here's the master's pet monkey on Nairaland. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.