Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. (7987 Views)

Having Power Bank Issues. Pls Help / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by datyorubaboy: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
trying clearing your cache data or get an external memory if possible
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freelancerx:
wow. Use your Phone Master app to clear cache data and any unwanted files that may be on the phone.

I used it it only cleared few mb.
I creep clearing catches every how only for it to clear few mb.
As I'm talking to u now my internal more is less than 200mb left.

Excpet I clear the data of that Chrome browse.
Which might affect me because of many websites I have my data on.
Because it's warning me that I might lose some things I have on my database. angry
honestly I'm tired
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by missslimzy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Probably you should get an external Storage Device
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Behankey(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I don't know when this started but the Samsung I was using last year, I moved all 3rd party apps i downloaded to memory card..

This thing is frustrating me.
I have nothing much on my phone if u are talking about media, just few songs less around 10 and all my pics are my SD card.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Google disabled the feature on devices running Android 6 and above. Use the phone master on your phone to remove redundant files.
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Freelancerx: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I used it it only cleared few mb.
I creep clearing catches every how only for it to clear few mb.
As I'm talking to u now my internal more is less than 200mb left.

Excpet I clear the data of that Chrome browse.
Which might affect me because of many websites I have my data on.
Because it's warning me that I might lose some things I have on my database. angry
honestly I'm tired
weird still. Maybe you should take the phone to Carlcare. Because all these things should have worked for it

1 Like

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Freelancerx:
weird still. Maybe you should take the phone to Carlcare. Because all these things should have worked for it

Thanks finally fixed it
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Premiumwriter: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Formmat as internal memory?
Pls how do I do that?
And will I lose the data in my SD card?
you'll lose everything on your SD card except those on the phon memory.

But formatting as an internal memory will be your best choice. This allows apps to be installed on the SD card and files can also be stored directly on it. And you can also move supported apps from the phone internal memory to the SD card. This will free up internal space.

1 Like

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you'll lose everything on your SD card except those on the phon memory.

But formatting as an internal memory will be your best choice. This allows apps to be installed on the SD card and files can also be stored directly on it. And you can also move supported apps from the phone internal memory to the SD card. This will free up internal space.

OK thank u sir
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by rapthugx(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Thanks finally fixed it
Please how did you fix it?
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
rapthugx:

Please how did you fix it?

I finally gathered the gut to do what I was scared to do.
I cleared my Google Chrome data.
The thing was occupying a whooping 5+gb space.
It's a pity I removed many of my apps and media becoz of this issue thinking they were my prob.
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Freelancerx: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Thanks finally fixed it
Good. Sorry for the stress

1 Like

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Freelancerx:

Thanks bro
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by tafat: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
you can clear them, but do a back up first.
Lekan1o1:

I clear junk everytime ,but it's just Greenup few mb.
The main problem I'm having is chrome.
It has around 5gb of data according to the done, and if I clear them in going to lose a lot of things I'm doing online

1 Like

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Freelancerx: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Thanks bro
Anytime. If u have any problem with your device. You can mention me. Should be able to help
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by datyorubaboy: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
get a app that clears cache and free up spaces on your phone
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by omoalajah(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
glad you are able to fix this
Lekan1o1:

Thanks finally fixed it

1 Like

Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by missslimzy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
fantastic
Freelancerx:
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Freelancerx:
Anytime. If u have any problem with your device. You can mention me. Should be able to help

OK brother thankx
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Vickky4x: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't have any media file on my internal storage, they are all on the sdcard, and I don't have much app just fb, instagram, WhatsApp and messanger. But my canom cm internal storage is still full, I do use to clear my catch every minute but still the same. Pls any help.
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Realboygenius(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Vickky4x:
I don't have any media file on my internal storage, they are all on the sdcard, and I don't have much app just fb, instagram, WhatsApp and messanger. But my canom cm internal storage is still full, I do use to clear my catch every minute but still the same. Pls any help.

Have you tried using Phone master app?
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by sureinfo: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Go to settings, under apps, click on Google Chrome and clear cache and junk files. That should help
Lekan1o1:

All my pics are on my SD card the pics on my phone memory are not up to 10
The music in my phone are not up 10 too.
I have noticed that it's Google Chrome that chopped all the space..
Because I can see it has around 5gb of data.
I don't know how manage
Re: Camon CM Storage Issues... Pls Help. by Lekan1o1: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2018
sureinfo:
Go to settings, under apps, click on Google Chrome and clear cache and junk files. That should help

Thanks I have solved it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et / How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones / Get Super Bass On Any Earpiece With These Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.