Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking (3804 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by alexander7(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
A Pre-Wedding shoot captures the love-chemistry of a couple Apostle Samuel Victor Enyinnaya and the wife before the actual wedding.

Graduate of abia state university .Comes up with the trending christian pre photo
Pre wedding photos of a beautiful couple. The name of the photographer is Eze Jubilee and he is on Facebook invade u need him

After the wedding, familiarity grows and the Love chemistry changes its colours. Obviously, the couple grows more intimate. However, before the wedding, they share a different chemistry. Its more lovey-dovey and they feel and savor each other’s touch and glances more, almost like teenagers.

A Pre-Wedding shoot captures the love-chemistry of a couple before the actual wedding

They are raring to explore each other and are very enthusiastic. A Pre-Wedding shoot captures those special feelings and emotions, which will soon be replaced by deeper intimacy and greater acquaintance. Today, Pre Wedding Couple shoot has become almost a mandatory ritual for many couples. Couples scout for locations, and themes for their shoot and want to make it one of the most special events of their wedding. Some couples want to recreate the scene of their courtship days.

So they take their photographer to their favourite places, places where they have been on dates with each other or proposed to each other. Some couples want to get their first love letter photographed and preserved for the rest of their life. Some couples simply leave it on the photographer to unleash his creativity and capture their love in a candid way. Pre-Wedding shoots are most often require the couple to pose and each shot has to be pre-conceived, planned, and staged.

See more photos >>>>> https://decblog.com/trending-pre-wedding-photos-of-a-couple-praying-with-fire-that-got-people-talking/

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Nice concept...I might follow suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by IamLEGEND1: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Are those ogbanje spirits in the last picture?
I need to get me a camera, had no idea you could see your village people through a lens.

7 Likes

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by zadok60: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by alexander7(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2018
more photos

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2018
HML smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by thorpido(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Make you no forget prayer sha when the heat comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by Buharisef(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Dem Go Born Fire Lord Zuko
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by binary007: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2018
This is Perfect...
Meanwhile, somewhere in the east

1 Like

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by blezzy080: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by StrongandMighty: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
I don go wedding tire many Saturday e don pass and I never marry... Oluwa provide a boo oh
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by binary007: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
To the guy above me.. Chill..
Your case isn't inconclusive. (Smile)

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by binary007: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2018
alexander7:
A Pre-Wedding shoot captures the love-chemistry of a couple before the actual wedding.

Graduate of abia state university .Comes up with the trending christian pre photo
Pre wedding photos of a beautiful couple

After the wedding, familiarity grows and the Love chemistry changes its colours. Obviously, the couple grows more intimate. However, before the wedding, they share a different chemistry. Its more lovey-dovey and they feel and savor each other’s touch and glances more, almost like teenagers.

A Pre-Wedding shoot captures the love-chemistry of a couple before the actual wedding

They are raring to explore each other and are very enthusiastic. A Pre-Wedding shoot captures those special feelings and emotions, which will soon be replaced by deeper intimacy and greater acquaintance. Today, Pre Wedding Couple shoot has become almost a mandatory ritual for many couples. Couples scout for locations, and themes for their shoot and want to make it one of the most special events of their wedding. Some couples want to recreate the scene of their courtship days.

So they take their photographer to their favourite places, places where they have been on dates with each other or proposed to each other. Some couples want to get their first love letter photographed and preserved for the rest of their life. Some couples simply leave it on the photographer to unleash his creativity and capture their love in a candid way. Pre-Wedding shoots are most often require the couple to pose and each shot has to be pre-conceived, planned, and staged.

See more photos >>>>> https://decblog.com/trending-pre-wedding-photos-of-a-couple-praying-with-fire-that-got-people-talking/
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by donweasley(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
blezzy080:
Inlaw
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by idu1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
The night us dark and full of terror.
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
The Lady carry better hips sha... See sweet fcck cheesy
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by 12345DKO(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
StrongandMighty:
I don go wedding tire many Saturday e don pass and I never marry... Oluwa provide a boo oh
Awon egbe mi kole, won bi molemo
Emi na fe yayo, Oluwa answer my call o
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by boss1310(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
pray as hard as you wish but if the couple refused to give ground to make the marriage then its a waste of time
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by Rubbiish(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Heaven help those who help themselves....
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by chloride6: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shey na the fire burn the guy head?
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by FisifunKododada: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
The man has a flat head. I think he is Yibow

SarakiBukola:

grin
Use VAR abeg

VAR not needed. The ball is clearly in the net grin.
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by SarakiBukola: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:
The man has a flat head. I think he is Yibow

grin

Use VAR abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by LordShiva97(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow the bride is stunning
Re: Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking by chiommy123(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
The man must be a pastor

(1) (Reply)

Baby Car Seat For Sale / Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? / My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.