Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buy Farm Lands For Cheap In Naija Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Farm Lands For Cheap In Naija Now! (279 Views)

Some Things Are Still Very Cheap In Nigeria. Pics Included / How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Farm Lands For Cheap In Naija Now! by Dashluck153(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
So I was on so the other day and I came across this #not an affiliate. But take a look!----

:Earn Extra Income From Your Farm!!

Nigerians spend, approximately, 7.2 Trillion Naira on Consumption of Agricultural produce, yearly. THAT IS A 7.2 WITH 12 ZEROS!

You too can benefit immensely from this sector by becoming a proud owner of a fertile farmland.

We plant, manage, insure the crops with NAIC, buy the harvest and pay you, even while you keep your daily job/business

Legal documents available to back up your investments and Guarantee your ROI.

We have planted over 90 acres of plantain farm for Smart Investors like you with the earning potential of N2.8m on an Acre �
Join in now and Earn extra income from Farming.

Very flexible payment plan available.

Invest Now and become a proud member of our cooperative society through which you can access Agric loans for farm expansion and triple your ROI
Secure the future of your children now

Offer for free membership expires in two weeks.
Take action now.
And that is what they said!,
I tried it out and well, seems genuine smiley
Mail me ur details to my email in the signature

Re: Buy Farm Lands For Cheap In Naija Now! by Dashluck153(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dashluck153:
So I was on so the other day and I came across this #not an affiliate. But take a look!----

:Earn Extra Income From Your Farm!!

Nigerians spend, approximately, 7.2 Trillion Naira on Consumption of Agricultural produce, yearly. THAT IS A 7.2 WITH 12 ZEROS!

You too can benefit immensely from this sector by becoming a proud owner of a fertile farmland.

We plant, manage, insure the crops with NAIC, buy the harvest and pay you, even while you keep your daily job/business

Legal documents available to back up your investments and Guarantee your ROI.

We have planted over 90 acres of plantain farm for Smart Investors like you with the earning potential of N2.8m on an Acre �
Join in now and Earn extra income from Farming.

Very flexible payment plan available.

Invest Now and become a proud member of our cooperative society through which you can access Agric loans for farm expansion and triple your ROI
Secure the future of your children now

Offer for free membership expires in two weeks.
Take action now. Click here---

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHsRdBHorV-RYWVPeTK_ypn5CfCBuL25fR_oUTkUg-W8oRyA/viewform
And that is what they said!,
I tried it out and well, seems genuine smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Teach About Bitcoin Business? / 5 Reasons You Should Sign Contracts For Business Transactions / I Need A Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.