Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! (36433 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) / FIFA Best Awards: 13-man Panel Revealed! / Kanu To Unveil Finalist For FIFA Best Awards In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by andsboy29: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Great one
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by yungkels(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
LM10 Is selfless

10 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by mbahdi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
well deserved
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by blackgold90(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
I noticed Kelvin de bruyne was noticed...that is my best player
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by gaby(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Happy for Luka, a poor herds boy growing up in his little village. Who would have thought he'd rule the football world someday?

Life is beautiful..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by OhiOfIhima: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
mercy87:
...and Ronaldo didn't vote for Mecci. Merci though voted for him. No wonder I love Merci.

Have you seen ur African mentality been displayed... White folk see things different from the way we do see it, that is why they are bless ahead of us in all ramitifications...
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by waveman2: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
He probably got more votes from the media and fans.

arent88:
I still don't get how Mohammed sallah came third in the world and was not included in FIFA best 11
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by nepapole(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
French pipl sha!
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by blackgold2018(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Frankyboy1:
The beef is only among you jobless folks, this men don't even care who voted who
Coming from a hypocritical arrogant fool

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by blackgold2018(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Frankyboy1:
The beef is only among you jobless folks, this men don't even care who voted who
Coming from a hypocritical arrogant fool. Go back to work.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
This year's FIFA award has shown that there are a lot of double standard people out there.

Its funny how those that said Messi deserve his award in 2010 are suddenly saying Modric deserves his. Modric was no where near as good as Sneidjer was yet Messi won it.

The truth is CR7 was robbed of his award.

4 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by arent88(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
waveman2:
He probably got more votes from the media and fans.

so the vote for the best 11 in the world comes from where.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=harmbhrosz post=71519055][/quote]

I'm just saying he is honest.
Imagine voting Ronaldo and modric. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by waveman2: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
FIFA decides that. Fifapro

arent88:
so the vote for the best 11 in the world comes from where.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by egojeny1(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
franchasng:
This voting result revelation has proven that Cristiano Ronaldo is a bad man who hates on Lionel Messi while Lionel Messi is a wonderful down to earth young man just playing for fun and not competing with anybody.

Mhen, Messi is an amazing guy, my love for him just trippled, imagine Messi voting for his rival Ronaldo while Ronaldo didn't vote for him, what a hater C Ronaldo is angry

Messi's vote was so pure and honest:

Luka Modric
Kylian Mbappe
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi (club side)
Eden Hazard
Mohammed Salah (club side)

These guys performed awesomely at the club side and world cup.
Allah. That Messi guy has a very pure heart. Ronaldo ntoooooorrrr!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This year's FIFA award has shown that there are a lot of double standard people out there.

Its funny how those that said Messi deserve his award in 2010 are suddenly saying Modric deserves his. Modric was no where near as good as Sneidjer was yet Messi won it.

you want me to go back to 2013 to remind you of Ribery and CR7?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by andrew444(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Iniesta deserve the 2010 award and not sneidjer,Get your fact right

Sneidjer didnt even make the Top 3

And mind you ronaldo also took ribery award.

5 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

no mind them u had xavi who could have won it too cos of his wizardry in midfield.... Snieder no even see top three dat yr.. double standard I Tel... It's an individual award and Ronaldo was way better...
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
andrew444:

Iniesta deserve the 2010 award and not sneidjer,Get your fact right

Sneidjer didnt even make the Top 3

And mind you ronaldo also took ribery award.
which ribery award... Xavi deserve it not Iniesta..
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by Magabush1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
mercy87:
...and Ronaldo didn't vote for Mecci. Merci though voted for him. No wonder I love Merci.
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by Magabush1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand, is it that you didn't read what was posted or what. Cant You See that ronaldo voted for modric second in his vote[quote author=Magabush1 post=71519859][/quote]
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by Masama: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ronaldo and Modric tried to be smart by voting for Raphael Varane because they knew varane had no chance

9 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by Masama: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
BTW congrats to Luka Modric
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by andrew444(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
which ribery award... Xavi deserve it not Iniesta..

Ribery deserve ronaldo award bro,the world knows that.

Iniesta deserve messi 2010 award and not xavi,but if you say xavi i will not argue,because they deserve it more than sneidjer

What did ronaldo win to take ribery award? for your information ribery won the champions league with bayern then so he deserve it,ronaldo has been taking the award because of madrid champions league success,and you think ribery didnt deserve it upon he won the champions league? o common.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by somiblaze(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
franchasng:
This voting result revelation has proven that Cristiano Ronaldo is a bad man who hates on Lionel Messi while Lionel Messi is a wonderful down to earth young man just playing for fun and not competing with anybody.

Mhen, Messi is an amazing guy, my love for him just trippled, imagine Messi voting for his rival Ronaldo while Ronaldo didn't vote for him, what a hater C Ronaldo is angry

Messi's vote was so pure and honest:

Luka Modric
Kylian Mbappe
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi (club side)
Eden Hazard
Mohammed Salah (club side)

These guys performed awesomely at the club side and world cup.

Before you criticize CR9, the question you should ask yourself is; did Messi performed enough to be voted among the top 3 finalists for last season?
I respect Messi for his act of maturity and honesty as being displayed in his voting but think wisely b4 criticising CR9 for not voting him.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Have you seen ur African mentality been displayed... White folk see things different from the way we do see it, that is why they are bless ahead of us in all ramitifications...

Speak for only urself bro,just say they are better than me in all ramification, leave others out of ur believe, stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
andrew444:

Ribery deserve ronaldo award bro,the world knows that.

Iniesta deserve messi 2010 award and not xavi,but if you say xavi i will not argue,because they deserve it more than sneidjer

What did ronaldo win to take ribery award? for your information ribery won the champions league with bayern then so he deserve it,ronaldo has been taking the award because of madrid champions league success,and you think ribery didnt deserve it upon he won the champions league? o common.
let's be factual here.... Was ribery spectacular than robben at Bayern that year?? The essence of this award is to reward d all individual performer... Ronaldo merited dat award he spectacular for Madrid winning d league and doing well in d uefa champ lig... Yy do u think Messi Ronaldo dominated d space for years and made other players ordinary... It's cos of dier super quality... Even d year Messi won it you could argue that he deserve it had a glorious yr with barca played d quarter finals having a hand in all goals Argentina scored he couldn't have done more as a tree can't make a forest if Messi were to play for Spain he would be a world cup winner by now ... Let's face modric had a good world cup but d award was undeservin... Even salah making d top three is questionable.....

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
ybman:
As a Barca fan dat I'm, our joy is...goal taper and penalty shooters didn't win d award

Also our joy is that none of our 1st 11 is in the FIFA XI. What a joy?
Re: 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! by arent88(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
waveman2:

FIFA decides that. Fifapro

thanks for the explanation,still doesn't make sense though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning / Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.