Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Only WAY To Win That Lady Who Seems To Be Care-free To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only WAY To Win That Lady Who Seems To Be Care-free To You (295 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / See Why That Lady Wants You So Bad And Won't Stop / Ways To Win That Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only WAY To Win That Lady Who Seems To Be Care-free To You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
The only WAY to win that lady who seems to be Care-free to You

Unlike before I have always have girls at lease four girls that'll always shows "I don't care" attitude. No matter how caring I seems to be they'll always turn me down.

But Now

I'm a type of guy that Girls dream of me to ask out. There's a lady "Amaka" not that one that disappoints. I tried my way through her for about four months and all what she does was to turn down and now she as jumped at me like someone that jump at a chance.

Now see

It should be well understood to you that too be much of things leads negativity

When you calls, you becomes a disturber

When you talks too much, you'll become a talkative

If you have a Building full of food, you won't really bother for it anymore

If you gat too much of caring, you'll be careless on the person and even on yourself

Be really friendly, but don't be too caring cos you won't be cared for back in return

(1) (Reply)

Blush Professional 15 Colour Concealer Pallette / Study Abroad !!! / The Eight Real Traits To Overcome Life Hurdles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.