Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (68062 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by olowo1995(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olalan:
Nigerian are shameless........, how can APC romance a man they label evil

That is politics.... There is no permanent enemy and also no permanent friend
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Butterflyleo: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
The fact is that Omisore cannot work with PDP.

They discarded him and chose Adeleke over him despite him being better qualified.

PDP betrayed him. He knows APC at heart is a progressive party with ideologies which somehow reflect his own and he can attest to this with the infrastructural drive of Aregbe in Osun.

He would feel more comfortable with APC than PDP that's for sure.

Plus, he has a 1.3b efcc case hanging around his neck which he Omisore has admitted to and promised a refund so he knows that under APC leadership he has been offered a reprieve already and not jail time which should have been the case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by ChiefSweetus: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
“I have given my programmes to both the APC and the PDP. My programme is like this; payment of salaries and pensions. Good governance is what is important to me,” he had told reporters after the meeting.

“Anyone between the two that will do that will get my support. I am passionate about Osun State and my interest is the welfare of the people of this state. I have told those sent to me.

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Studyinchina200(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigerian politicians are good at stealing public money but lack good packaging ,look at omisore sitting room smh
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by smtj: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Omisore would win his Senate seat under PDP easily next year,Saraki is ready to give him any money he wants and PDP is likely to win the Presidential election in 2019

Please, tell me who among these people you think can best serve you and me come 2019 with all due respect in PDP? All I know, APC remains the best option if we are interested in developing our country.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by oyejideogunjumo: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
idu1:
APC have a lot to offer my friend. Ministerial slot he can fill his ministry with his followers and awarding contracts to them. APC can pay all his expenses including profit on this election etc. If PDP can still win this it means they APC is not a serious party undecided
Am not a politician and I don't have a favourite party. However election is not win win win. Even individual live is not win win win. There will be some cases of losing here or there. Life is not totally perfect. APC lost primarily because they umderrated the civil servants and by the time they want to memd fences it was late. If they can pay Omisore as you said,why punish the civil servants? Some have lost their lives.And sometime ago during the time of Baba Bisi Akande similar thing happened and it cost him too the next election. It wad Olaguneoye Oyinlola,incidentally of PDP that took over and made corrections.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by frankIzuchukwu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore don turn to oracle but pdp is in right direction to win in ife PU since the deputy is from ife
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by akdjr(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why the desperation if not for looting? I weep for my country when I see youth rejoicing over the manner our political leaders engage themselves in desperation to get into power. Spending billions to get into power should be discourage.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by DTaj: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore, be wise; collect N2 billion from each party (PDP and APC) and let the best option for Osun state take the Governorship position on Thursday.

Now, I have a preference for Ademola Adeleke, based on his needless, unceasing persecution before the initial election. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by frankIzuchukwu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
smtj:

Please, tell me who among these people you think can best serve you and me come 2019 with all due respect in PDP? All I know, APC remains the best option if we are interested in developing our country.
you day cancel Saraki
seems you are high on a cheap substance
Saraki is the Messi of modern politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
smtj:

Dakwambo,Saraki,Tambuwal,Atiku are better than Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by RevenGeMission: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore still has case with EFCC, Buhari is the only person who can delay it or make it disappear

He has better options with APC but i heard he's collected 2.5B from Adelekes' i don't know how true that is though
samzzycash:
Okay so this means he will be supporting PDP as APC made it clear they are not paying salaries.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
MARKETfund:
Truth is that APC thought they'll have it easy with Osun as they did in Ekiti in terms of rigging

If these heavy weights that defected from APC to PDP had done so before Ekiti election, they wouldn't have easily rigged themselves to victory
Believe it or not, these defectors gave PDP as it is constituted today some semblance Strength, agility and formidability.

saraki & others defected to pdp before ekiti election, ekiti was not rigged, pdp lost fayose was owing salary in a civil servants driven state , that is the error aregbeshola made that is about to cost apc osun .... shiekena ,nothingelse

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by folly22(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
If he should accept APC, the man lost the respect masses had for him, many people that voted for him would have vote for pdp if he didn't contest.
He contested to save us from their slavery, he won't want to hand us over to them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by akpanbaba: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go with APC because PDP destroyed Nigeria for16 years and it will not augur well if you join hands with them again.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by salford: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am starting to hate this APC. So Omisore is no longer a murderer. I am suprised he didn't set dogs on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by famology(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
I hope our youths will not be killed on Thursday because of political exigencies? Every youth in Osun should be careful on Thursday, life no get photocopy oooo! The desperation on both sides is really scary!
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Hotfreeze: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
geometricaxis:

there is no limit on senate terms, you can be there forever. omoworare is not going to give up his senate seat for Federal appointment where he can be sacked anytime

You don't get my point, Omisore can be given Omoworare's ticket and also board appointments for his loyalists.

Omoworare would be made DG of a federal agency.

Those are things which PDP can't offer.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by edibobo: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
They are looking for the favour from the Man they tagged as Murderer, Thief and all sorts of negative titles APC is the party from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by smtj: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Omisore would win his Senate seat under PDP easily next year,Saraki is ready to give him any money he wants and PDP is likely to win the Presidential election in 2019

[center]2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants WithCorruption Allegations - Premium Times
ANALYSIS: 2019: PDP presidential aspirants whose ambitions are dogged by corruption allegations
[/center]
Atiku Abubaka[/b]r
On July 21, Mr Abubakar declared his bid to contest on the ticket of the PDP in Yola, the state capital. Mr Abubakar’s ambition is dogged by allegations of corruption while he was in office as vice president. In 2006, the Senate ad hoc committee headed by Victor Ndoma-Egba investigated and indicted him and his former principal, Olusegun Obasanjo, of mismanagement of funds belonging to the Petroleum Training Development Fund (PTDF).

[b]Bukola Saraki
[/color]
Mr Saraki was governor of Kwara State between 2003 and 2011. In 2011, he was elected into the senate and has since been there. Early in the life of the current federal administration in which he is number three in the hierarchy, Mr Saraki was charged by the Code of Conduct Tribunal. He faced a 13-count charge bordering on corruption and false assets declaration. After about three years of tortuous judicial journey, Mr Saraki was cleared of all the allegations by the Supreme Court on July 6.
While the CCB case lasted, findings by PREMIUM TIMES and the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (Paradise Papers), in 2017, indicated that Mr. Saraki sat on the board of an offshore entity while he was governor and later member of the Nigerian Senate in violation of Nigeria’s code of conduct law.
Recently, the Nigeria Police linked the senate president with armed robbery in Offa, Kwara State, that led to the death of over 30 persons. The police said some of the arrested suspects in the April Offa robbery confessed that Mr Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, were their sponsors.

Sule Lamido[color=#550000]

Mr Lamido is the immediate past governor of Jigawa State, which he governed between 2007 and 2015. He had been foreign affairs minister between 1999 and 2007. In July 2015, Mr. Lamido and his sons were arraigned by the EFCC on allegations of money laundering, amongst other charges.
A 28-count charge bordering on a number of alleged breach of trust was slammed on Mr Lamido, Aminu Sule Lamido, Mustapha Sule Lamido and one Aminu Wada Abubakar, in a Kano High Court. They allegedly received N1.35 billion kickback from a government contractor. The money was allegedly paid into accounts controlled by the governor and his sons.

Attahiru Bafarawa[b][/b][color=#550000][/color]
Mr Bafarawa was the governor of Sokoto State from 1999 to 2007 on the ticket of the defunct ANPP. He ran for president on DPP platform in 2007 but lost. He joined the PDP in 2014. He was a member of the House of Representatives in the Second Republic. In 2015, Mr Bafarawa, his son, Sagir, a former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki, and others were arraigned in court for alleged money laundering and criminal breach of trust.
They were accused of diversion, misappropriation and breach of public trust in respect of N19.4 billion. Mr Bafarawa’s son, Sagir, allegedly acting as front for his father, received N4.6 billion from the NSA’s office. They were arraigned on 22-count charge before Justice Peter Affem of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High court. When the charges were read to them, all the accused persons denied the charges one after the other. Earlier in 2009, the EFFC had preferred N15 billion corruption charge against the former Sokoto governor.
However, the recent case involving the former NSA is still ongoing.

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You don't get my point, Omisore can be given Omoworare's ticket and also board appointments for his loyalists.

Omoworare would be made DG of a federal agency.

Those are things which PDP can't offer.

I get you point, you dont get mine. if you were Omoworare, would you give up your senate seat and its priviledges for common federal appointment? Would you give up certainty for uncertainty? From omoworare's point of view it would be nice if APC took osun but not to the extent that he gives up his seat. what does he gain from APC controlling osun state that is worth giving up his seat.

Forget that idea my friend...never going to happen!
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by slivertongue: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC is truly a group of shameless desperados.dey cal patronisin a man dey calld a murderer politics?omisare wil play dem
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by folly22(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
The fact is that Omisore cannot work with PDP.

They discarded him and chose Adeleke over him despite him being better qualified.

PDP betrayed him. He knows APC at heart is a progressive party with ideologies which somehow reflect his own and he can attest to this with the infrastructural drive of Aregbe in Osun.

He would feel more comfortable with APC than PDP that's for sure.

Plus, he has a 1.3b efcc case hanging around his neck which he Omisore has admitted to and promised a refund so he knows that under APC leadership he has been offered a reprieve already and not jail time which should have been the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf04pzbeMuM.
He was labeled a killer for more than 8 years. See that video and see that if Omisore should support APC, then he is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olalan:

No permanent friends, No permanent enemies = politics grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Hotfreeze: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
geometricaxis:

I get you point, you dont get mine. if you were Omoworare, would you give up your senate seat and its priviledges for common federal appointment? Would you give up certainty for uncertainty? From omoworare's point of view it would be nice if APC took osun but not to the extent that he gives up his seat. what does he gain from APC controlling osun state that is worth giving up his seat.

Forget that idea my friend...never going to happen!

Never say never.

The resources at the disposal of some boards, a floor senator like Omoworare can't get it, I'm assuring you of this. Especially coded ones like NIWA, NCDMB, etc.

Anyway, as we speak, intense horse trading is going on.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by grtboy51(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
bettercreature:
He will probably follow the highest bidder.APC should just borrow some money from Aisha Buhari to pay this man grin grin grin
Ya wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by bestpunterever: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olalan:
yu re right I just pity anybody supporting politician cus they are all d same.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by FriendNG: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This is getting real.

They may still lose. Any party that cannot pay salary will have itself to blame on election day.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by tuniski: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
ericsmith:

saraki & others defected to pdp before ekiti election, ekiti was not rigged, pdp lost fayose was owing salary in a civil servants driven state , that is the error aregbeshola made that is about to cost apc osun .... shiekena ,nothingelse
The defections was after the Ekiti election.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:
It is APC that is desperate for this.
INEC just admitted they deducted PDP's votes.

Reference your claim please.
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Hongbenga(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
sosanova:
They are wasting their time
Ile Ife is for PDP
Ile ife is locked down for PDP---APC Zombies quote me
The deputy Governorship candidate for Adeleke is from Ile ife
The polling units where the elections will be conducted in ile ife is located in the ward of the deputy Governorship candidate for Adeleke

Funke......

Deputy Governorship is from Ife East not Ife South... Am from Ife zone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.