Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Need Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice (324 Views)

Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series / I Need Advice On Getting A New Mobile / I need Advice on what phone to buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by wallay77(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
nairalanders please i need candid advice on what decision to take pertaining something,first and foremost i am a graduate of one nigerian university, i studied computer science to be precise and graduated with 2.2,currently am serving in kwara state and by Gods grace will be through with service by next month...fast forward to what really prompted me creating this thread. There is this boss of mine who i worked for last year immediately after i finished my project in school,immediately after my project defense i decided to work a bit before the compulsory NYSC comes, so luckily my closest friend in school connected me to one of his uncles friend who has a shop on the island,at first the said person was reluctant to allow me work with me him because he opined he was in need of a SSCE graduate not a university graduate but after much plea he decided to give me chance.. at first i was pissed off with the way the wife behaves towards me but later she changed and wasnt giving me problem anymore. so after working for almost 6month i left for service,the husband and wife were pleased with the way i worked with them because they felt i was very loyal and trustworthy and this made them give me a huge pay off and i also recommended a friend to them who didn't even last because the wife doesnt like him.. so something happened recently the husband called me and asked what plans i have after service which i told him that i just wanted work a bit and gather the little i can then use it to travel out of the country to USA precisely.. so he came up with a deal that i work for him for 4yrs with monthly pay of 40k and after the 4yrs if am not caught doing any side business that he is going send me out of the country to go and stay with one of his family in the UK.... so here comes where the problem lies... first for a Bsc holder who has enough bills and younger ones looking up to me for financial assistance 40k is gonna be too small, but there is no job anywhere in Nigeria... secondly i feel the time is just too much.my uncles and aunts pls help a brother... Am just 26yrs of age..pls no insult
Re: I Need Advice by tripplephi: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
lol I am a graduate of COMPUTER SCIENCE too. from a very good federal university... LET ME BE POLITELY FRANK WITH YOU

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SUPER STORY,
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO NAIRALAND FOUR YEARS FROM NOW WITH COMPLAINS OF HOW SOMEONE YOU TRUSTED WASTED YOUR DESTINY THEN KINDLY REJECT THE OFFER

The 40k offer without giving you learning experience in your respected field is ABUSE....

SALARY IS WHAT THEY PAY YOU TO FORGET YOUR VISION.... Pension is the nightmare that haunts those who wasted their lives on SALARY

IF COMPUTER SCIENCE is truly what you studied then you may need to go for deliverance because BRO..... computer can solve money problems without being fraudulent... CAN YOU NOT DESIGN WEBSITES? CAN YOU NOT DO DIGITAL DESIGNS? CAN YOU NOT BE A DIGITAL MARKETER... these things are already in you.... even here on NAIRALAND... ICT guys are making money with such side hustles.... so what are you now saying?

With such degree you DO NOT NEED TO WORK FOR ANYONE. A simple 4-page website to design costs NOTHING but to sell or implement for people a normal COMPUTER SCIENTIST will charge 120k and above... SEE its like blood money.... so DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE BRO.

You do not NEED advice... you need to shine your eyes and GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS and take it seriously.
ARE YOU WASTING YOUR NYSC YEAR?
DID YOU USE YOUR NYSC YEAR TO get certifications? improve your skills? see with COMPUTER SCIENCE it is not certificate BUT SABIFICATE.....

oh I pray your eyes will open... I have NEVER WORKED FOR ANY MAN IN MY LIFE after my graduation. I didn't even bother going for NYSC... because the world NEEDS US more than Nigeria can afford.

so with these few points of mine I hope I convinced you and not confused you that you should RUN from those DESTINY DESTROYING COUPLES.

if 4 years the woman may have a child, someone in their family may die or naija govt policies may work against them... then they will tell you stories that touch.

if you hate computer science and cant program or create apps or website or even write a line of code... then use you computer knowledge to go into
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING (you can start with 10k)
IMPORTATION (you can start with 7k)
BINARY (you can start with 50k)
etc

learn now before you finish NYSC.

I HOPE THIS ENCOURAGED U...
NOTE: PLS NO ONE SHOULD PM me to ask me about these businesses... I wont reply you... they are all on NAIRALAND FOR FREE... am too busy to start replying people. take this little advice and RUN

wallay77:
nairalanders please i need candid advice on what decision to take pertaining something,first and foremost i am a graduate of one nigerian university, i studied computer science to be precise and graduated with 2.2,currently am serving in kwara state and by Gods grace will be through with service by next month...fast forward to what really prompted me creating this thread. There is this boss of mine who i worked for last year immediately after i finished my project in school,immediately after my project defense i decided to work a bit before the compulsory NYSC comes, so luckily my closest friend in school connected me to one of his uncles friend who has a shop on the island,at first the said person was reluctant to allow me work with me him because he opined he was in need of a SSCE graduate not a university graduate but after much plea he decided to give me chance.. at first i was pissed off with the way the wife behaves towards me but later she changed and wasnt giving me problem anymore. so after working for almost 6month i left for service,the husband and wife were pleased with the way i worked with them because they felt i was very loyal and trustworthy and this made them give me a huge pay off and i also recommended a friend to them who didn't even last because the wife doesnt like him.. so something happened recently the husband called me and asked what plans i have after service which i told him that i just wanted work a bit and gather the little i can then use it to travel out of the country to USA precisely.. so he came up with a deal that i work for him for 4yrs with monthly pay of 40k and after the 4yrs if am not caught doing any side business that he is going send me out of the country to go and stay with one of his family in the UK.... so here comes where the problem lies... first for a Bsc holder who has enough bills and younger ones looking up to me for financial assistance 40k is gonna be too small, but there is no job anywhere in Nigeria... secondly i feel the time is just too much.my uncles and aunts pls help a brother... Am just 26yrs of age..pls no insult

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice by wallay77(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=tripplephi post=71522223]lol I am a graduate of COMPUTER SCIENCE too. from a very good federal university... LET ME BE POLITELY FRANK WITH YOU

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SUPER STORY,
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO NAIRALAND FOUR YEARS FROM NOW WITH COMPLAINS OF HOW SOMEONE YOU TRUSTED WASTED YOUR DESTINY THEN KINDLY REJECT THE OFFER

The 40k offer without giving you learning experience in your respected field is ABUSE....

SALARY IS WHAT THEY PAY YOU TO FORGET YOUR VISION.... Pension is the nightmare that haunts those who wasted their lives on SALARY

IF COMPUTER SCIENCE is truly what you studied then you may need to go for deliverance because BRO..... computer can solve money problems without being fraudulent... CAN YOU NOT DESIGN WEBSITES? CAN YOU NOT DO DIGITAL DESIGNS? CAN YOU NOT BE A DIGITAL MARKETER... these things are already in you.... even here on NAIRALAND... ICT guys are making money with such side hustles.... so what are you now saying?

With such degree you DO NOT NEED TO WORK FOR ANYONE. A simple 4-page website to design costs NOTHING but to sell or implement for people a normal COMPUTER SCIENTIST will charge 120k and above... SEE its like blood money.... so DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE BRO.

You do not NEED advice... you need to shine your eyes and GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS and take it seriously.
ARE YOU WASTING YOUR NYSC YEAR?
DID YOU USE YOUR NYSC YEAR TO get certifications? improve your skills? see with COMPUTER SCIENCE it is not certificate BUT SABIFICATE.....

oh I pray your eyes will open... I have NEVER WORKED FOR ANY MAN IN MY LIFE after my graduation. I didn't even bother going for NYSC... because the world NEEDS US more than Nigeria can afford.

so with these few points of mine I hope I convinced you and not confused you that you should RUN from those DESTINY DESTROYING COUPLES.

if 4 years the woman may have a child, someone in their family may die or naija govt policies may work against them... then they will tell you stories that touch.

if you hate computer science and cant program or create apps or website or even write a line of code... then use you computer knowledge to go into
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING (you can start with 10k)
IMPORTATION (you can start with 7k)
BINARY (you can start with 50k)
etc

learn now before you finish NYSC.

I HOPE THIS ENCOURAGED U...
NOTE: PLS NO ONE SHOULD PM me to ask me about these businesses... I wont reply you... they are all on NAIRALAND FOR FREE... am too busy to start replying people. take this little advice and RUN

Tanks for the advice am more than grateful... God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Come Participate And Win Big In The Infinix Note 5 Stylus Drawing Competition / Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL Officially Launched: Price, Specs & Offers / Glo Deducted My Credit And Blamed/Said Cool FM Took It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.