Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (49003 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by jojoki: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nobody want to come back to Nigeria most especially at this time when the economy is not smiling, when minimum wage is #18k. May God forgive our sin as a Nation and give us a selfless Leader that will transform our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
it always baffles me how our people even here in alaba market sells everything in their shop just to travel abroad(even India) to end up doing odd jobs and sometimes their papers are not ok..is not always greener at the other side
.jee nke oma my brother

check my siggy, place your orders and get your quality items at flat prices

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
THEY SHOULD STOP RENTING TOP FLOOR APARTMENT AND STAY ON THE GROUND FLOOR.

I AM HAVING MY DOUBTS THAT A HUMAN BEING WILL JUMP FROM UP DOWN BECOS OF IMMIGRATION.

MBANU! IT HAS NOT GOTTEN TO THAT, BIKO NU...

IF MALAY DONT WORK OUT, RETURN TO BASE, REGROUP AND TRY ARGENTINA.

RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Newlifestyle: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
oladele00:
Na dem Igbos dey rush death.... Unrepentant flatheaded creatures from the Nnamdi KANU republic

YOUR HEART IS FULL OF HATRED.
MUST THERE BE ONE NIGERIA?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS HATING ON OTHER, I GUESS
IT'S ENVINESS

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dangote needs to buy Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Daring People
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
oladele00:
Na dem Igbos dey rush death.... Unrepentant flatheaded creatures from the Nnamdi KANU republic

YORUBA MUSLIM...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
All these dumb ibo boys sef

cc LZAA immhotep Idiotic pigs of Biafra .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Roger3D:
All these dumb ibo boys sef

cc LZAA immhotep Idiotic pigs of Biafra .

JUST SAY U ARE CONCERNED RATHER THAN ALL THIS CHILDISH DISPLAY.

NOT EVERYTHING U TURN TO TRIBAL WAR.

THEY LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.

OYA, HE HAS LEFT THE WORLD FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
oladele00:
To carry you enter one corner beat you black and blue just dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Karlovich:
Lack of papers or drugs
Drugs oga. Do you know of any ibo man in South east Asia who does legit business? That will be the day the day the devil sits at the pearly gates.

cc LZAA and his sidekick immhotep

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by emekabros2: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
dainformant:
show us where it was reported he died in an accident
I will get it tomorrow. The girl u showed her screenshot is known for the sharing of fake info.She also shared a fake news that Catholic priests fought Anglican reverends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
hammer6F:

JUST SAY U ARE CONCERNED RATHER THAN ALL THIS CHILDISH DISPLAY.
NOT EVERYTHING U TURN TO TRIBAL WAR.
THEY LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.
OYA, HE HAS LEFT THE WORLD FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.
9 out of 10 criminals apprehended outside the shores 9 this country are ibos, the facts don't lie and it's not a tribal thing. Ibos are the one singular tribe responsible for dragging the Nigerian name in the mud abroad with their criminality. Tell me anything I've just said is not in order

cc LZAA Aren't your people engaged in the most despicable criminal acts ever?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
These people should realize that - unlike in Nigeria - if you jump you will jam concrete. Not Anambra where if you jump you can land safely on bushes, piles of red sand, lakes formed by the rain, or other soft surfaces.

RIP, bro, it's not a laughing matter.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Flat heads with dem dubious acts.

He wasted his life

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Roger3D:
9 out of 10 criminals apprehended outside the shores 9 this country are ibos, the facts don't lie and it's not a tribal thing. Ibos are the one singular tribe responsible for dragging the Nigerian name in the mud abroad with their criminality. Tell me anything I've just said is not in order

U ARE CORRECT, ARE U HAPPY NOW?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man is said to have lost his life after allegedly jumping from a building in Malaysia while trying to evade the authorities. It was gathered that the deceased who reportedly hails from Awkuzu in Anambra State - jumped from a second floor due to lack of papers.

He was rushed to the hospital where he passed away days after, according to reports.

This is coming after a similar incident happened in the Asian country as a Nigerian man was covered up in blood having jumped off a building.

He reportedly did this to avoid getting arrested by the police. This happens in Suria where he dived into a parked vehicle.

He rested helplessly on a rail with a deep cut obvious on his forehead.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-man-dies-after-jumping-from-building-in-malaysia-photos.html

I don't know why IPOB's risk and waste their lives for all this unreal life they live.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
hammer6F:

U ARE CORRECT, ARE U HAPPY NOW?
How can I be happy when innocent Nigerians who travel abroad get flagged because of the acts of the majority Ibo criminals? Even Thailand differentiates between ibos and other Nigerians on drug dealing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
oladele00:
This one has head slammed like Oduduwa the falling angel... I hope his head didn't just break the floor he head slammed on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Roger3D:
How can I be happy when innocent Nigerians who travel abroad get flagged because of the acts of the majority Ibo criminals? Even Thailand differentiates between ibos and other Nigerians on drug dealing

UR STILL NOT HAPPY?

U PEOPLE HAVE GONE AND CARRIED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS PARENTS, MURDER SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE, YET U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Wiizzyy: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nawa pool, Rip though.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
When they take that selfie posting all over the internet showing how fresh they look, you will think all is well with them over there. grin grin Not knowing they are fugitives in strange land jumping up n down to avoid deportation....dont blam them, the fear of deportation is the beginning of wisdom.....home sef no make sence so better die there than return home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by baranzy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
This happened 3days ago..before it was posted here...all the same Rip man.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ken4agent:
When they take that selfie posting all over the internet showing how fresh they look, you will think all is well with them over there. grin grin Not knowing they are fugitives in strange land jumping up n down to avoid deportation....dont blam them, the fear of deportation is the beginning of wisdom.....home sef no make since so better die there than return home

Y WOULD ANY SANE PERSON WANT TO RETURN TO A HOME WHERE HERDSMEN CAN OPERATE ON THEIR PREGNANT WIFE BELLY AFTER USING MACHETE TO DRUM ON THEIR HEAD?

THE FACT THAT MOST SOUTHERNERS FROM SS/SE/SW LIVE ABROAD SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE STATE OF NIGERIA.

A LAWLESS COUNTRY WHERE POLICE KILL CITIZENS FOR 20 NAIRA TIP.

A LAWLESS COUNTRY WHERE THE ARMY BEAT UP CITIZENS AND KILL DEM.

A CORRUPT COUNTRY, WHERE MONEY MEANT FOR BUILDING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITAL IS STOLEN AND SHARED BY THE VERY PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT TASKED TO PROVIDE THESE VITAL SERVICES.

A COUNTRY WITH AN ALMOST NONEXISTENT JUDICIARY.

A COUNTRY WHERE ELECTION IS HIJACKED BY THE MAN IN ASO ROCK.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by naijaking1: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
What do Nigerians do in Malaysia?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijaking1:
What do Nigerians do in Malaysia?

Ask Hushpuppi...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
hammer6F:
THEY SHOULD STOP RENTING TOP FLOOR APARTMENT AND STAY ON THE GROUND FLOOR.

I AM HAVING MY DOUBTS THAT A HUMAN BEING WILL JUMP FROM UP DOWN BECOS OF IMMIGRATION.

MBANU! IT HAS NOT GOTTEN TO THAT, BIKO NU...

IF MALAY DONT WORK OUT, RETURN TO BASE, REGROUP AND TRY ARGENTINA.

RIP!
Ibos can do anything for the money even jump down from the moon to earth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hammer6F: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibos can do anything for the money even jump down from the moon to earth

I WONT FEED U... U GO STARVE TODAY.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why do they keep jumping, knowing fully well it won’t end well.. #StopJumping RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.