Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (49024 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by alexola20(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2018
dairykidd:

Exactly.. Nigerians love life no matter the situation we find ourselves in & also whether they are there legit or not most guys there make money & channel the funds straight to naija especially if they r into illegal stuff so that incase they get thrown out there's something to fall on to.. These guys are probably being murdered by the authorities then they sell us crap news...
Exactly whats on my mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by hpsupport123: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
hp is a multinational company which provides various hardware components as well as software and other services related to the consumers, small and medium-sized businesses. if you use any one of the hp products, then you can visit https://hpsupportassistant.org/
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Realname: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I understand how you feel. Take a rope and then hang tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

frustration and hunger

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2018
hammer6F:

JUST SAY U ARE CONCERNED RATHER THAN ALL THIS CHILDISH DISPLAY.

NOT EVERYTHING U TURN TO TRIBAL WAR.

THEY LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.

OYA, HE HAS LEFT THE WORLD FOR U, U ARE STILL NOT HAPPY.
. My brother I no understand this people o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Roger3D:
9 out of 10 criminals apprehended outside the shores 9 this country are ibos, the facts don't lie and it's not a tribal thing. Ibos are the one singular tribe responsible for dragging the Nigerian name in the mud abroad with their criminality. Tell me anything I've just said is not in order

cc LZAA Aren't your people engaged in the most despicable criminal acts ever?
and that's a blatant lie. Virtually all the yoruba actors carried drugs like ogogo, and toyin tomato (I have forgotten her name) Lagos is plowed with yahoo boys or is that igbo land. Prostitution in Italy is synonymous with edo people. Or are they ibos? Just shut ur mouth or say what you know. And stop being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2018
budusky05:

Abeg ask them, how can someone jump to death just because of travel documents, it just drugs
and nitor olorun Malaysia of all countries!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Realname:

It's easy to spot an orphan who was raised in the Nigerian government deplorable welfare system .

Because they had no parents they tend to insult others easily because they are upset for being abandoned grin

You have our sympathy
guy u wicked o.. Shoo....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
then why not clamour for the independence of Biafra....? It's that simple. Don't foolishly waste ur efforts in all this things u just did. Just focus it in supporting Biafra
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2018
All this people shouting igbo this igbo that. Why not just clamour instead for the independence for the state of Biafra. Then let the igbos go? I mean it's that simple. That way the igbos will not share a single passport with Nigeria and the nations image will be sparkling clean as you all claim. I'm not here to fight I just want to make common sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by LZAA: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
ike007:
and that's a blatant lie. Virtually all the yoruba actors carried drugs like ogogo, and toyin tomato (I have forgotten her name) Lagos is plowed with yahoo boys or is that igbo land. Prostitution in Italy is synonymous with edo people. Or are they ibos? Just shut ur mouth or say what you know. And stop being stupid
Choooooi
See finishing
Immhotep,greenback coman see ooh grin
Cc sharpshoota nightmare007

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Greenback: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Roger3D:
9 out of 10 criminals apprehended outside the shores 9 this country are ibos, the facts don't lie and it's not a tribal thing. Ibos are the one singular tribe responsible for dragging the Nigerian name in the mud abroad with their criminality. Tell me anything I've just said is not in order

cc LZAA Aren't your people engaged in the most despicable criminal acts ever?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by j1mmy: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
ike007:
then why not clamour for the independence of Biafra....? It's that simple. Don't foolishly waste ur efforts in all this things u just did. Just focus it in supporting Biafra

Biafra and independence is someone else fight, mine is try and preserve the dignity and lives of Nigerians - as things stand today!
I will not sit idle while IGBO people use crimes to destroy other Nigerians abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Greenback: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

Deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs,who God have blessed,no one can curse..

Perhaps,the pic below is Igbo

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom ike007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by j1mmy: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Greenback:

Deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs,who God have blessed,no one can curse..
Perhaps,the pic below is Igbo
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom ike007

IGBO people must be obsessed with the photo of baba suwe, either they cannot gather enough evidence and photos to match the attrocities of other tribes compared to IGBOs or they are gay!

Me I have more than baba suwe photos for you, if you need more let me know

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Greenback: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:

IGBO people must be obsessed with the photo of baba suwe, either they cannot gather enough evidence and photos to match the attrocities of other tribes compared to IGBOs or they are gay!

Chai! E pain am

Lolssss

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by j1mmy: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Greenback:

Chai! E pain am
Lolssss

Maybe some Yoruba people, since I'm not Yoruba I don't give a rat's arse
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Greenback: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:

Maybe some Yoruba people, since I'm not Yoruba I don't give a rat's arse

Lzaa immhotep

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But why are they always jumping from buildings in that Malaysia place

Nobody is jumping off these buildings they are thrown off. Malaysia has no respect for humans rights.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Komolafe89: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
A lesson to Dino Melaye
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by LZAA: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:

Biafra and independence is someone else fight, mine is try and preserve the dignity and lives of Nigerians - as things stand today!
I will not sit idle while IGBO people use crimes to destroy other Nigerians abroad.
na wa o... Just clamour for the independence let them go then Nigeria can be shikena
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
Ikechukwu the statistics are clearly against you. You Ibos are known worldwide for your diabolical get rich quick schemes, even the Thailand police can differentiate your people from other Nigerians

Oga LZAA are you planning on swallowing some of the white stuff and hoping on the next plane to south east Asia? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by LZAA: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Ikechukwu the statistics are clearly against you. You Ibos are known worldwide for your diabolical get rich quick schemes, even the Thailand police can differentiate your people from other Nigerians

Oga LZAA are you planning on swallowing some of the white stuff and hoping on the next plane to south east Asia? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=71579569][/quote] so in other words when Biafra is achieved it will become the drug dealing capital of the world? You guys need to get your act straight grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by LZAA: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Roger3D:
so in other words when Biafra is achieved it will become the drug dealing capital of the world? You guys need to get your act straight grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by ike007(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Roger3D:

is that so? I'm not from the east o... Because i put ike there you already suppose that my name. Is ikechukwu right...? U are funny. Go to uk statistics and find out who leads in drugs and armed robbery sir.... No need to go to the uk.... Just make researches on your phone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Him village witches don win. RIP bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.