Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (6255 Views)

Man Invites Friend's Girlfriend To His Birthday Party Without Informing Him / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Oh yes. I can see you have only female followers on your profile page. Do you mind if I teach them how to blow my SAXOPHONE?! cheesy

Let me anoint them. I am a master of choir master with masters in choir.
lol really ..they are nairalanders.. like you.yiu you can meet them.
Re: How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend by bigpicture001: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Twagrill:
Why do i feel this experience is untrue.
..this shows ur new to nairaland. hence u wld nt hv been able to differentiate truth from.fiction
Re: How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend by GuntersChain(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
This story just remind me of ikebe super.
Re: How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend by johnpatel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
The grade calculator will do the easy part by determining the grade you need. Now it’s up to you to do the work to earn the grade you desire.

Curious about your GPA? Check out our GPA calculators: college GPA calculators or Final Grade Calculator. Also, check out our GPA guide to learn more about how to calculate your GPA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.