Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex (5657 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by TheOdd1sOut: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen,

This post is a bit long, but please read to the end.

SEX IS SWEET.!!! - BUT READ TO THE END
DEAR WOMEN, KINDLY SHARE THIS TO EVERY MAN ON UR LIST TO SHARE THIS TOO
(A MUST READ)
Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.
Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit,some are demon, some has
poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. Worst is a man who can't control his sexual urge. A man who can control
his sexual urge is a man who can live many years on earth.
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.
2. A real man has only one woman in his life.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.
4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little
girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.
6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. If she can't be your wife don't sleep with her.
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you. If you
don't you will have few days on earth with much poverty on you. You may insult me but it doesn't matter to me now, because am done telling you this.
8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your
sex urge. Self control and abstinence in most cases pays a lot.
9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and
packaging can be very deceptive avoid such, don't fall for wats called the irony of social Media.
10. Respect any lady that loves you. Yes, its not easy for a lady to throe her love on you and support your future.
11. Do not beat any woman, even if she is not your wife.
12. Real men don't gossip. Learn to keep secret shared with you by any Lady that is what makes you a man enough to enjoy the comfort of a lady.
13. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore
what is the benefit? Waste of energy and waste of protein.
14.Marrying a woman doesn't mean she is your property, Treat her with respect ..Make her your queen,love her, honour her and give her a reason to
treat you the same. Remember, what you give is what you get.
Finally Don’t be a cheating man. You’re losing life. You think you are playing the game and winning, but you are
actually losing. You can get over on some women but you can’t fool your Creator. You will reap what you sow,
so you better start trying to grow good things. Juggling women doesn’t make you a man. Being honest, loyal & faithful. May God bless your relationship

Seun lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by marshalldgreat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Okay
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Preach, but would they hear? nah.
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Preach, but would they hear? nah.
baffles me what u have to offer to match the above list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
baffles me what u have to offer to match the above list

See what i'm saying, they are not complete if they dont face the other gender, smh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See what i'm saying, they are not complete if they dont face the other gender, smh!!!
maybe the other gender should develop a civilized culture within them and get the respect they deserve rather ask for it where they don't deserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
maybe the other gender should develop a civilized culture within them and get the respect they deserve rather ask for it where they don't deserve

Why the deviation face the topic, digest the undiluted truth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by IamPlato(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018

For These Word You Have Written Today, I Swear I Will call It A Quit with All My Girlfriends...

They Truely is No Profit To Multiple Relationship. Its A Slow Down To My Life And Destiny.

I Will Start All Over Again, and Look Out For My Original Type Of Woman, One That Will Lead And Support Me To The Peak of Hollywood... Thats If Any Exists but If I Can Not Find One, then i Guess I'll Do It Myself

2 Likes

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Why the deviation face the topic, digest the undiluted truth!!!
there's no deviation except u seem to be unable to reason far. The message is gotten up there and before u start gloating and masturbating on the conditional points up there I asked and still ask what u ur self have to offer to men which can match things listed up there? I have "diluted the truth" so dilute my question and answer if only u can think far

But u can ignore my question if u believe respect is one sided only to women
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by ritylove(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is the only post that makes sense to me today...

Did you write this yourself or it was copied so much wisdom on the content...

2 Likes

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
there's no deviation except u seem to be unable to reason far. The message is gotten up there and before u start gloating and masturbating on the conditional points up there I asked and still ask what u ur self have to offer to men which can match things listed up there? I have "diluted the truth" so dilute my question and answer if only u can think far

But u can ignore my question if u believe respect is one sided only to women

Of all the points mentioned up there, you had to bring up "respect, one sided", if you're hurt soo bad by these valid points, satisfy yourself by creating a thread solely for men if that would make you fulfilled in life.

As for questions about myself, continue asking, when you're still not done, kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Enskynelson(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
One-sided. See your topic and nothing was mentioned regarding what the ladies should do
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Of all the points mentioned up there, you had to bring up "respect, one sided", if you're hurt soo bad by these valid points, satisfy yourself by creating a thread solely for men if that would make you fulfilled in life.

As for questions about myself, continue asking, when you're still not done, kill yourself.
lol what else is the valid points stressing if not giving due respect to whom its due.

U gat no valid points to support ur self hon except aggression and irrationality. Lol couldn't even answer my question just 1 question cheesy

Anyway my dear, when u have something better to offer a man, respect due u will come to u automatically. Happy searching to what u can offer
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by good4all40: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice write up please push this to the promise Land
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
lol what else is the valid points stressing if not giving due respect to whom its due.

U gat no valid points to support ur self hon except aggression and irrationality. Lol couldn't even answer my question just 1 question cheesy

Anyway my dear, when u have something better to offer a man, respect due u will come to u automatically. Happy searching to what u can offer

What a rant!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

What a rant!!!
see as I dey look ur helplessness.

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
see as I dey look ur helplessness.

Another rant lol, keep it coming!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Another rant lol, keep it coming!!!
and u keep responding to my "rants"

I suspect uve swallowed my dick already

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by BrokenCock: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
ritylove:
This is the only post that makes sense to me today...

Did you write this yourself or it was copied so much wisdom on the content...

Pitakwa babe, hafanah? Hope PH pollution don less, mk I jazz in town
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by BrokenCock: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
I don't like this post! This is so damn bitter!
Why cant truth be sweet sef?

1 Like

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by EggSauce(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Bla bla bla.

What about girls that sleeps with multiple men...
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by TheOdd1sOut: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Enskynelson:
One-sided. See your topic and nothing was mentioned regarding what the ladies should do
it applies to the other gender too
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by TheOdd1sOut: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2018
BrokenCock:
I don't like this post! This is so damn bitter!
Why cant truth be sweet sef?
the truth is bitter sweet. You have to digest the bitter part before seeing the joy in it
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by TheOdd1sOut: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2018
EggSauce:
Bla bla bla.

What about girls that sleeps with multiple men...
same applies to them wink

1 Like

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by TheOdd1sOut: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2018
IamPlato:

For These Word You Have Written Today, I Swear I Will call It A Quit with All My Girlfriends...

They Truely is No Profit To Multiple Relationship. Its A Slow Down To My Life And Destiny.

I Will Start All Over Again, and Look Out For My Original Type Of Woman, One That Will Lead And Support Me To The Peak of Hollywood... Thats If Any Exists but If I Can Not Find One, then i Guess I'll Do It Myself

goodspeed to you
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Ladies and gentlemen,

This post is a bit long, but please read to the end.

SEX IS SWEET.!!! - BUT READ TO THE END
DEAR WOMEN, KINDLY SHARE THIS TO EVERY MAN ON UR LIST TO SHARE THIS TOO
(A MUST READ)
Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.
Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit,some are demon, some has
poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. Worst is a man who can't control his sexual urge. A man who can control
his sexual urge is a man who can live many years on earth.
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.
2. A real man has only one woman in his life.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.
4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little
girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.
6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. If she can't be your wife don't sleep with her.
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you. If you
don't you will have few days on earth with much poverty on you. You may insult me but it doesn't matter to me now, because am done telling you this.
8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your
sex urge. Self control and abstinence in most cases pays a lot.
9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and
packaging can be very deceptive avoid such, don't fall for wats called the irony of social Media.
10. Respect any lady that loves you. Yes, its not easy for a lady to throe her love on you and support your future.
11. Do not beat any woman, even if she is not your wife.
12. Real men don't gossip. Learn to keep secret shared with you by any Lady that is what makes you a man enough to enjoy the comfort of a lady.
13. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore
what is the benefit? Waste of energy and waste of protein.
14.Marrying a woman doesn't mean she is your property, Treat her with respect ..Make her your queen,love her, honour her and give her a reason to
treat you the same. Remember, what you give is what you get.
Finally Don’t be a cheating man. You’re losing life. You think you are playing the game and winning, but you are
actually losing. You can get over on some women but you can’t fool your Creator. You will reap what you sow,
so you better start trying to grow good things. Juggling women doesn’t make you a man. Being honest, loyal & faithful. May God bless your relationship.

cc lalasticlala

cc Mynd44

Rubbish..
No sense made
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by braveboy64(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
so Solomon is not a real man abi
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2018
why do successful people have multiple sexual partners...

my uncle was a womanizer as a poor man, and he continued until he became rich
... he has multiple streams of income and his networth right now is 500k $ monthly...
Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by ritylove(f): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2018
BrokenCock:

Pitakwa babe, hafanah? Hope PH pollution don less, mk I jazz in town
hmm

1 Like

Re: The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex by Spectre007: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2018
chenzen:
why do successful people have multiple sexual partners...

my uncle was a womanizer as a poor man, and he continued until he became rich
... he has multiple streams of income and his networth right now is 500k $ monthly...
Both of you might not have the same grace,though it worked for him it might not work for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Guy Throws Off A Man For Rocking His Curvy Girlfriend At A Carnival / How Do You Move To A Nigerian Girl? / Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.