Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts (39494 Views)

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Aystarz: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2018
backnbeta:
Will you you guys allow them keep it in peace? undecided
Were they held at gunpoint to give it up

4 Likes

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by weezweezweez(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2018
oyacastam:
Bidemi Kosoko is a Nollywood actress whose movies are well-known in Nigeria and also for her amazing roles in Yoruba movies. She is also one of Prince Jide Kosoko's daughters.

Bidemi Kosoko replies a troll who asked her if she was married. The Beautiful actress says: "Babe see me in camera is it your Virgin ".

Through the replies, it also shows that the Actress gave birth at of wedlock. She says she isn't married but have a child to an unknown man.

She also claims she is 21 years. Does she look 21??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/are-you-virgin-actress-bidemi-kosoko.html

L
her replies showed she was just sarcastic...... well, she might not be 21 but I know Girls that are mature facially and physically but are just 17,18 years of age..... most girls have rapid growth
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Smile4daddy(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls is "Virgin" A name of Person, Animals, Place or Thing?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Assassin101: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2018
I see an empty plastic bottle of small "alomo bitters" in the first pic
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Afonja007: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
The best thing that could ever happen to a lady is to get disvirgin by her husband on their wedding night......... I can't wait kiss kisskiss sweet serene.......Future hubby wink
e dey sweet me na 3 girls i don disvirgin the honeypot come grip my cucumber so tight inshort the feeling is real the smoothness a deal kiss
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Premiumwriter: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
The best thing that could ever happen to a lady is to get disvirgin by her husband on their wedding night......... I can't wait kiss kisskiss sweet serene.......Future hubby wink
well I know ur hubby won't be disvirgining anything thar night

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Naughtytboy: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2018
blingxx:
saw this girl once... back in 2014 undecided she was slim and looks 18...I wonder what these celebrities dey chop, all of them just dey fat like bag of rice

wait did she say 21 ... simi looks younger than this bitch and she's 28 grin
simi is not 28 oga
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Ategberoson(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2018
her virginity her problem. I don't help other men to open their future wives hymen, so also I can't take open hymen from any lady

1 Like

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Blaqqcorleone(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2018
"VIRGIL"

"WHEN YOU GO DISVIRGIL" grin

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by hush15: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=oyacastam post=71525173][/quote]

stupid interviewer, person wey born na virgin?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by dimexy247(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Are you sure you can wait for me darling? *winks*
grin
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Chidex50(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2018
NAIRALAND HAS LEARNT TO BE POSTING TRASH THIS PERIOD.WHAT HAPPENED? NO LONGER EDUCATIVE AS IT'S USED TO BE.
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Quality20(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2018
u can hardly trust a woman whom u married and found out she isn't from virginia
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by crafteck(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

I will ask you about this in 2 years time
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
lawlhee:

I'm highly disappointed in you. see the way you are speaking so ill of ladies. Sometimes it's just always ideal to keep mute about sensitive matters like this. Let people live how they want, learn from their choices and mistakes.

U are advocating to someone that people should live the way they want use themselves as they like..yet you are feeling disappointed over that person's opinion about virginity of women...it's his opinion...u want him to respect that people choose to fvck away and use them selves like sluts with different men but you don't wanna respect his opinion....
Even though there are men that lay so much emphasis on virginity..linking being good with a woman's absteinance....but there are tons of men that don't even care...

me,i don't even like to see virgins...cos they make their virginity look like some great contribution to my life or the ultimate thing they need to bring to the table to the makes relationship work..
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by gcof(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
the best thing that could happen to a lady is to come from a good family, get married to a man that loves and cares for her unconditionally and most importantly build her own happy family and have a successful career

1 Like

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by generationz(f): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
samsard:
My girlfriend is a virgin, but trust me, it doesn't excite me one bit.
It used to be goals back in the days tho, but not anymore.
Life

so are you cheating ?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Daeylar(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2018
When are women going to be free from All this virgin or not a virgin nonsense?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by blingxx(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Naughtytboy:
simi is not 28 oga

oh... she's 30 grin.. sometimes I forget how time flies.. but that's not the point
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Quality20:
u can hardly trust a woman whom u married and found out she isn't from virginia

What has trust got to do with a piece of folded meat Infront of the vagina opening...... Oga reorientate your mind....
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
till sm1 makes u his project u go see say i sweet
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by ttmax09(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
samsard:
My girlfriend is a virgin, but trust me, it doesn't excite me one bit.
It used to be goals back in the days tho, but not anymore.
Life
If she still is congratz to u nd she is damn lucky
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Newboss(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Then divorces later. angry

How then will you be any different from the girl who has had sex with someone she's dating? angry

On your divorce day, will you scream that he took your virginity, the way some ladies do when they get jilted by someone they're dating? angry
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Alexis0147(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Liar Spotted
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by gcof(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Daeylar:
A woman's virginity is no one's business. Neither is it something for conversation.
the way it is overhyped and discussed in this part of the world marvels me
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Moji12(f): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Offpoint:
How can any reasonable human being asked any Nigerian actress "if she's a virgin"?

it's equivalent to asking the current Nigeria President if he has a WAEC certificate-

Stop asking people the questions you've already know the answers.

[/b]If anyone asks you if you're a virgin, tell 'em "you're a Nigerian"
Only those from Virginia are Virgins.[b]
this got me

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Joystark(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:
I just don't know why women of this generation finds it difficult to keep their virginity.

If you are a virgin lady, there's this joy, relaxed, confident and happy you'll feel when someone ask about your virginity.

But if you are not, I mean, if the smell and volume of your pussay is that of an abandoned fish pond, you'll so much feel frustrated and angry when asked about your virginity, just like the lady felt.

Virginity is a good thing for a lady to boast of, and no matter how non-virgins try to console themselves, they sure wish they were virgin.

Do the ladies in question sleep with themselves?

1 Like

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Joystark(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Alexis0147:
Liar Spotted
What if she is telling the truth?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Joystark(f): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Newboss:

How then will you be any different from the girl who has had sex with someone she's dating? angry

On your divorce day, will you scream that he took your virginity the way some ladies do when they get jilted by someone they're dating? angry

So in essence... you saying it is better to taste? lipsrsealed
Newboss:

On your divorce day, will you scream that he took your virginity the way some ladies do when they get jilted by someone they're dating? angry

So in essence... you saying it is better to taste?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Joystark(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Nobody puts this much pressure on men o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.