Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,339 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts (39497 Views)

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by kkins25(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:
I just don't know why women of this generation finds it difficult to keep their virginity.

If you are a virgin lady, there's this joy, relaxed, confident and happy you'll feel when someone ask about your virginity.

But if you are not, I mean, if the smell and volume of your pussay is that of an abandoned fish pond, you'll so much feel frustrated and angry when asked about your virginity, just like the lady felt.

Virginity is a good thing for a lady to boast of, and no matter how non-virgins try to console themselves, they sure wish they were virgin.

Wehdone sir. Didn't know you were into "pussiculture".... How market?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu

why calling people mumu? is your mother lose her virginity to someone else?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu

why calling people mumu? is your mother lose her virginity to someone else? before your father get into the hole?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Offixialsecret(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
The best thing that could ever happen to a lady is to get disvirgin by her husband on their wedding night......... I can't wait kiss kisskiss sweet serene.......Future hubby wink

what!
Like play like play i found her
what are we waiting for na?
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by naijacentric(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
abbertee:

why calling people mumu? is your mother lose her virginity to someone else? before your father get into the hole?
bastard ur mama nko i heard her five toto is bringing out maggots
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard ur mama nko i heard her five toto is bringing out maggots

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. may be that old hag use to sleep with so many dumb peoples , that why u are regurgitated this way
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Alexis0147(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joystark:

What if she is telling the truth?
Story
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by naijacentric(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2018
abbertee:

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works. may be that old hag use to sleep with so many dumb peoples , that why u are regurgitated this way
mumu nex time mind ur business u av notin to prove bitch
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Since you claim you don't even like seeing virgins, can you honestly begin a relationship with a lady you like if you discover that in the past, she's slept with at least 2000 guys?

Thank God u said "with a lady I like"....once feelings is involved,i'm good to go.........ego is what usually is the problem with most guys. The number of guys a lady has slept with is not really the issue deep down...
guys just feel they cant meet up with such lady's appetite. They assume cos she has slept with somany guys that means she'll be wild in bed, she will like sex 200 times a day and that's scares men off cos men like to be in control. And when u feel u can't match up or beat a woman in that area. Ego sets in..
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Moukandjo: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Thank God u said "with a lady I like"....once feelings is involved,i'm good to go.........ego is what usually is the problem with most guys. The number of guys a lady has slept with is not really the issue deep down...
guys just feel they cant meet up with such lady's appetite. They assume cos she has slept with somany guys that means she'll be wild in bed, she will like sex 200 times a day and that's scares men off cos men like to be in control. And when u feel u can't match up or beat a woman in that area. Ego sets in..
Well, if you say you can go ahead to be with a girl who you know has had sex with over 2000 guys before you, then goodluck, man!
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Well, if you say you can go ahead to be with a girl who you know has had sex with over 2000 guys before you, then goodluck, man!

Many guys are with those kinda ladies....they just don't know...so what's the big deal...
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Moukandjo: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Many guys are with those kinda ladies....they just don't know...so what's the big deal...
That's why I'm asking you if you have that specific information ahead about her having slept with, at least, over 2000 guys before you, & not that you don't know!
You think if those guys know that their babes have slept with over 2000 guys before them, they would still have entered the relationship even with their "I don't care how many guys she's slept with before me" nonsense? They most likely wouldn't, which would mean they shouldn't also judge the guys who want only virgins simply because they have a higher tolerance of the body count of their babes than guys who want virgins!
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

That's why I'm asking you if you have that specific information ahead about her having slept with, at least, over 2000 guys before you, & not that you don't know!
You think if those guys know that their babes have slept with over 2000 guys before them, they would still have entered the relationship even with their "I don't care how many guys she's slept with before me" nonsense? They most likely wouldn't, which would mean they shouldn't also judge the guys who want only virgins simply because they have a higher tolerance of the body count of their babes than guys who want virgins!

Yeah that's what I'm saying...we guys can date and love a lady with somany body counts and even enjoy sex when we don't know....that's means theres nothing wrong with those kinda women...the problem is all in our mind not with the lady...
So to answer your question again...I can date a any lady so far I have feelings..body count is really unimportant...it's only feelings that's important for me....
Re: "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts by Alexis0147(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Joystark:

What if she is telling the truth?
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.