Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (30145 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Naughtytboy:
only u just dey type confess
Bro, no mind me jare. I thought she was going to pratice what she studied but it went the other way round. And it's been long I spoke to her, never knew she stopped facebook because of her modelling role. That's why I'm surprised.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2018
crunchyg:
Alexreporter e be like say na only this cap you get, always wearing it in every event
Wallahi. E be like say him dey baff, dey shít, dey sleep with the cap
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2018
AverageAnnie:
All these politicians- sponsored parties sha
If u know u know grin

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Awon big god undecided

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Wallahi. E be like say him dey baff, dey shít, dey sleep with the cap
Dis is jus wicked

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by shizzleStar: 1:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Mubarak05:
Dem big Olosho ..

awon small girl big God

Like ah don Bleep this one before sef
gringrin
For your dream ABI? You wish cheesy
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by shizzleStar: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2018
manikspears:
Big god here,big god there, why we no dey see big goddess? Feminist come answer my question o.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by blujoi(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2018
See as that one hold spoon like pesin wey dey disabled, all in the name of posing abi forming posh!! Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Dollabiz: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2018
AlexReports:
@AlexReports

Happy birthday pretty gurl.

Biko, AlexReports are you MTN? Cos u are just everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DanielPop(m): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2018
It is actually affordable. That is buka restaurant at Transcorp Hilton and what I see on their table is not up to 100k. I usually eat there with my family!
Baronnaire:
Everybody know she can't afford all these. Kudos to the guy(s) behind all these...

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by xilixr: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Na wetin swell up there?

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by AverageAnnie(f): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2018
DavidEsq:
If u know u know grin
I dy tells u
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Blamtom:
Look at her flat ass

Boyfriend snatcher kiss
grin grin grin I been dey look am since how a grown lady ass go tiny like that. Even guys dey get yansh pass that. Something is serious wrong from her waist downwards.

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by v2: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Second lady from the left. Is it a camel toe exhibition? Can't we be conscious of what we wear in public? After someone will come and cry of harassment whereas they are the ones harassing people. Agbaya

AlexReports:
More

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by v2: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2018
She chose to have it at the front grin grin grin grin grin

Gratefulheart1:

grin grin grin I been dey look am since how a grown lady ass go tiny like that. Even guys dey get yansh pass that. Something is serious wrong from her waist downwards.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by PotatoSalad(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Tinini Tanana
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by gaby(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2018
DanielPop:
It is actually affordable. That is buka restaurant at Transcorp Hilton and what I see on their table is not up to 100k. I usually eat there with my family!

Hahahaha you sabi the package....lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by Naughtytboy: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Drnice2:
Bro, no mind me jare. I thought she was going to pratice what she studied but it went the other way round. And it's been long I spoke to her, never knew she stopped facebook because of her modelling role. That's why I'm surprised.
eya such is life
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by congorasta: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2018
shizzleStar:
gringrin For your dream ABI? You wish cheesy

how?
with just 10k and nice ride you can
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by DjSwaga(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Miss United nation typing 'am super'... 'am grateful'... Shioorrr

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by sandra50(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Village people snapping with plates of food.

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja by cardoctor(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Selfish party. Why show me pics of it when I should have been a VIP guest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix / Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.