Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. (19357 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
lastempero:

Yea because they are in an environment where they can easily assess information via so many channels. How do u teach ur self coding when you don't have assess to internet.my brother so many factors contributed to those guys developing those stuffs.
Nice one I see.

Check out nairaland he taught himself
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2018
lastempero:

Yea because they are in an environment where they can easily assess information via so many channels. How do u teach ur self coding when you don't have assess to internet.my brother so many factors contributed to those guys developing those stuffs.
Nice one I see.

Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by KINGwax007(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
xtervaganza:
nothing, I mean nobody can come after Google or YouTube.

They are too big already. Same way Google plus failed is the same way Instagram TV will fail too
too big already?
Try yahoo!
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by blimeyVic(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello please!!!

People come and go, but what stays is the company.

There are no sentiments in business. If you have the greater share, you say what happens.

Mind you, zuckerberg isn't working alone; other stakeholders like law enforcement agencies and some choice governments are also helping him to "keep the world safe".

So you see, it might not necessarily be about the cashflow, but, arguably, about total control and ease of data mining.

#I Stand With Zuckerberg.
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
I hate that mark Zuckerberg ehn
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
KINGwax007:
I didn't say he's byluying YouTube, but dont u knw that Mark already has a streaming app to be integrated on Facebook? It'll be monitarized and will be as YouTube
It's shiit compared to YouTube

1 Like

Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
KINGwax007:
too big already?
Try yahoo!
With the rate YouTube is growing, you need $100bn to buy it
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by lastempero: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
peterangelo:

Nice one I see.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves, u learnt coding with no prior knowledge of it.
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by deebrownneymar: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mark has a sinister agenda to have monopoly of all social media platforms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Amberon1: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Which enabling environment did Zuckerberg have? Dude, go and read up on those tech gurus and you'll know there had little or no assistance nor enabling environment. The internet Indians face the same struggles we face yet their tech gurus are a million times ahead of ours.
Hungarriman:
Chief, there is something called enabling environment and Nigeria has never been structured to enable technology and education.
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Amberon1: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thrash! The same useless excuse. A dimwit calling someone a dunce. Even businesses with little or nothing to do with "enabling environment" complain about not getting such.

You aren't even deserving of a response,
just go fvck yourself.
Princeofnigeria:
you talk like a dunce.

The government helped mark because they created enabling environment for tech gurus to triumph.

Don't ever quote me again since you're a slave to this old useless politicians.

BTW: the US government have been able to generate over 2.0 gigahertz of electricity, while Nigeria is struggling with just 3000 megahertz so do the maths do you know what that means to tech world?

I repeat don't ever quote me again.
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Eze2000(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
TechCapon:
don't forget he's the most powerful man in technology in the world right now, he can decide who wins an election in America by just writing a few lines of codes grin grin

True, but then the CIA will put him in a hole for the rest of his natural life. The CIA is the one that really writes the code for American presidency elections and other nations.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
TechCapon:
those guys are just rich. No influence. But Zuckerberg has info on everyone at his fingertips

Everybody don't use facebook and never compare him with elon musk in terms of technological importance. Elon musk is better.

Brotherly I quoted you because I have a problem cry

I need your help.

I'm using Gionee M5plus but I want to flash Gionee M6 firmware into my m5,please are there any implications?

I heard it's wrong but what about now that both phones are from the same manufacturer?
Re: Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
anochuko01:

true that.
so insta was bought outrightly? I was thinking the guys still had some stakes in it.

He bought for a billion dollars plus some shares at the facebook company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC / Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / With The NIN Synchronisation In Place, What Happens To Number Recycling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.