Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! (559 Views)

My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! by Samuelgr8: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good Evening ma,

Please help me. I am in trouble. I am an ardent reader of Lively stones on Facebook. My name is Maureen.(Not real name).I have been through so many problems in my life,I do not know where to start from.

I do not have a good relationship with my mother and my father is late. About 12 years ago,I got married to my husband who is 13 years older than me. Right from the day I stepped into his house,his family never liked me. Initially, his brothers and sisters were living with him and they were very controlling and my husband used to listen to them more than me. I endured years of insults and harassment from them even when I was pregnant.

If I ever reported my mother in-law to my husband,he would report me to his siblings and they would gang up and almost want to beat me up. Even a neighbor whom I thought I could be friends with,teamed up with them and was always mean to me.Gradually,my husband would begin to beat me up at the slightest provocation. My kids would be crying.

I managed to convince my husband to allow me go back to school as I always wanted to go to the higher institution. I just wanted to find an excuse to leave the house. Right now,with my schooling and managing three children and a very uncooperative husband,I am at my wits end. I have to.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbandhis-family-my-neighbors-are-tormenting-me/

Re: My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! by Beke2020: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Hmnn

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Chioma’s ₦608,000 Fendi Bag / 6 Fun Habits You Should Try In Your Relationship / Step-By-Step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.