Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (41661 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Kingspin(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

I won’t do too much politics
But never again will pdp owned by Wike and Igbos ruled over our land
Na like you dey find? shocked

No food! So, Nigerians are not smiling o.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by modik(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2018
emmie14:

Look for what shall better your land. Wike doesn't own PDP. Tribalism kills sound decisions

Wike in his imagination owns pdp, but apc is not owned by the caliphate??

See "ZoneB"

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Basic123:

APC is actually the best for Osun
people never seems to understand that I pity my state if pdp win saraki who himself never pay salary in kwara no good infrastructure in kwara came to woo voters with d full salary slogan I pity my state I fear bad days are coming which is even bad Dan dis.....I hope they can see wot m seeing but no they want apc and aregbe out...I pity them sha

7 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by PassingShot(m): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.
For me, amen

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by opribo(m): 4:41am On Sep 26, 2018
This is how MKO won an election thst was adjudged free, fair and peaceful, these same people declared it inconclusive snd refused to obey the constitution of the land. The people kept quiet and that wrong persisted.

After that incident more has been done and yet they still continue because they know our people dont want to die.
Even 2019 will still go the same way because they know our people cannot sacrifice their life for what they believe in.

One man once said he would make the country ungovernable if he is not elected president and since then the North has never been the same again.

Until our people begin to defend their rights with their might and make it known that nobody has a monopoly of violence before people will begin to respect one another in this country.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by ikennamadu1(m): 5:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Basic123:
AMEN
And may your own be like that of 16 years rule of PDP.
AMEN

why I dey get feeling say u be lunatic
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by ndukaejime1994(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2018
I don't believe this news..... Because it'll be easier for Omisere to work with PDP following the fact that he was part of the PDP family and also he'd not want to dent his image in the eyes of the people because people in Osun clearly hates APC.... And if he is cowardly supporting APC because of a ministerial appointment, then he has lost it all, he'll be back stabbed!!! PDP won the Saturday Osun election in the presence of big APC chieftains then Omisere can't be an obstruction.. PDP is a moving train, keen to the people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Butterflyleo: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2018
This News is authentic. This is a picture of some SDP leaders in Osun yesterday promising their support for APC at the polls on Thursday. This was after the successful meeting between Omisore and Fayemi.

People have forgotten that Fayemi and Omisore are in-laws. Family always comes first.

Good choice by Omisore

9 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Butterflyleo: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
I don't believe this news..... Because it'll be easier for Omisere to work with PDP following the fact that he was part of the PDP family and also he'd not want to dent his image in the eyes of the people because people in Osun clearly hates APC.... And if he is cowardly supporting APC because of a ministerial appointment, then he has lost it all, he'll be back stabbed!!! PDP won the Saturday Osun election in the presence of big APC chieftains then Omisere can't be an obstruction.. PDP is a moving train, keen to the people

You are totally clueless in all you just said.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by wristbangle: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

As it marks your most important day in the year, may moment of bliss never cease in your life. Age gracefully with joy, prosperity and sound health. Happy birthday bro.

Are u celebrating it? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by RevenGeMission: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Happy birthday my guy, have fun!!!!

If Doyin okupe owns that tweet, I suggest EFCC checks his credentials, can't tell if it's English grammar or potor language

We predicted Omisore will camp with APC., idiots calling us fools. How market potor residents?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by emmie14: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2018
modik:

Wike in his imagination owns pdp, but apc is not owned by the caliphate??

See "ZoneB"
Wike in his imaginations? And in your little shallow mind you concluded that Wike owns PDP . You need orientation and deliverance stupi.diti.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by modik(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2018
emmie14:

Wike in his imaginations? And in your little shallow mind you concluded that Wike owns PDP . You need orientation and deliverance stupi.diti.

See his original post claiming Wike owns pdp

sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by ojobek: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

Omisore's working for APC is just a noble engagement.
APC may not be the best for Osun, but for Omisore, let APC win.
This is how I settle my own scores.
Oh! Omisore is not the one that killed Bola Ige again.why do you want to associate yourself with a KILLER
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Basic123:

APC is actually the best for Osun

The fact that we are in a lock jam, necessitating a rerun and in dire need of a victory for continuity where the incumbent APC ruled for 8years and the incumbent governor lost his HoR and senatorial constituencies proves other wise. For me it's an insult, a shame and failure for PDP to have 88 votes in Aregbe's polling unit. With what differential margin did APC win there?

There is a way Aregbe should not insult himself and his party....*shakes head and walks away*
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Omaye Happy birthday!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Basic123: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
olagbola55:

people never seems to understand that I pity my state if pdp win saraki who himself never pay salary in kwara no good infrastructure in kwara came to woo voters with d full salary slogan I pity my state I fear bad days are coming which is even bad Dan dis.....I hope they can see wot m seeing but no they want apc and aregbe out...I pity them sha
Seriously,Osun state is not taking clue from the Yoruba proverb which say "Amids tearing if the eyes,one can still see".
ti a ba n sunkun a ma n riran.
They should have learnt from what happened from ekiti when they were desperate to remove fayemi.They eventually installed a lousy malodramatist thug as their leader

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
ojobek:
Oh! Omisore is not the one that killed Bola Ige again.why do you want to associate yourself with a KILLER

Certainly, one would assume you are either Ige or God.

Omisore did the time in jail and the courts have cleared him. But then, as Ige or God, you surely know what we, the law and courts inclusive don't know

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by laffwitmi: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
F9 gang sighted
uniqueboi:
Omisore or not, PDP has won that election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers / Abbas Jamiu, Musa Aliyu, Jimoh Ahmed, Abdulateef Anafi Made Prototype Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.