Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (41656 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
I'm not ascertain it that Omisore killed IGe, but we are all Nigerians and will know the rumour that is flying around over all the years most especially among Ijesa people .

And yes no perfect candidate..If Omisore had been given the chances Ede people wouldnt have come out in thousands to vote added with Ijesa beef towards him, it would have been a walkover for APC. So either Omisore work for APC or PDP at the end non will ever get it so cheap and at least that sends a lot of mesaage to the incoming Gov.....
Chikpat:

Killer of Bola Ige? Smiles. Well, I don't know what I don't know and I don't know what the Ijesas know. I am after all neither Ige nor God.

Well, I love your analytical narrative. You would at least agree that justice could have been done and that no candidate is perfect. After the Ijesas voted for PDP, how far? Ede, not Ijesa is now the deciding factor in who will ultimately emerge as the next governor.
I sincerely feel for Omisore and my best wishes are reposed in the Osun state APC.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Jerrypolo(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:

In case you don't know....I don't write to impress idiots
Yeah you don't. You write to get paid by them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by agabusta: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Happy Birthday sarrki, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Fubaracole99(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

Omisore's working for APC is just a noble engagement.
APC may not be the best for Osun, but for Omisore, let APC win.
This is how I settle my own scores.
you all will be disappointed tomorrow.. Dumb head
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
agabusta:
Happy Birthday sarrki, God bless you.
Thanks boss
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by MrRush(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2018
God let my case be like that of omisore

Even when defeated I shall still be more relevant than the supposed winners

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Antipob777:

Happy birthday to a patriot, an epitome of change mantra
Sir, may all that God have done for you be permanent in Jesus Name. Amen

Thank you
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2018
kunmiiii:

Lol, person dey say Amen to curse...

Happy Birthday bro....wishing you the best of everything life has to offer, may this auspicious day mark the beginning of better and greater things to come. Live Long And Prosper Bro.

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
supportnija:

Omaye Happy birthday!

Co compatriot Thank you
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
wristbangle:

As it marks your most important day in the year, may moment of bliss never cease in your life. Age gracefully with joy, prosperity and sound health. Happy birthday bro.

Are u celebrating it? cool

Thank you boss
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
wristbangle:

As it marks your most important day in the year, may moment of bliss never cease in your life. Age gracefully with joy, prosperity and sound health. Happy birthday bro.

Are u celebrating it? cool
Yes I am
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Umuadele: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Davido I look forward to congratulate you,God has shown me that your uncle will win.]
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by degamemaster(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

You have No single honor left in you

Happy birthday to you, chief zombie !

Today a zombies was born without senses .

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by JamesTPhillips: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by maasoap(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
uniqueboi:
Omisore or not, PDP has won that election.

Propaganda won't change the scores for you herdsmen. Osun people are wiser. #NoPropaganda

Lol. Must you make a fool outta yourself? Saraki and other pdp miscreants knew this but still decided to be chasing Omisore up and down and lying to the public.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
I don't believe this news..... Because it'll be easier for Omisere to work with PDP following the fact that he was part of the PDP family and also he'd not want to dent his image in the eyes of the people because people in Osun clearly hates APC.... And if he is cowardly supporting APC because of a ministerial appointment, then he has lost it all, he'll be back stabbed!!! PDP won the Saturday Osun election in the presence of big APC chieftains then Omisere can't be an obstruction.. PDP is a moving train, keen to the people

You got it wrong there. If APC had spent half of the money spent by PDP, APC would have won easily on that Saturday.

He'll be backed stabbed? May be, may be not. But he had already been back stabbed by the PDP, time to teach them an unforgettable lesson is now.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by billyG(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
LOL. PDP men are saying Omisore is working for APC.

What's happening?

Omisore right now, eating from PDP & APC
Next time Label which corn is APC and PDP. grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by jesmond3945: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2018
imagine young people fooling themselves. Omisore sold his votes to the highest bidder and his bank account is smiling right now. Foolish youths
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Yinkagbo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

I really agree with you......thou I don't like omisore, but this last election make me love him . he stood by himself, went to new party and still be able to gain such amount of votes..... He is truely a strong man,with this I can bet it that he would be a governor one day.as for those two parties looking for his favour, they just want to use omisore and dumb his ass...

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by surgical: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
LOL. PDP men are saying Omisore is working for APC.

What's happening?

Omisore right now, eating from PDP & APC
funny
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Yeah you don't. You write to get paid by them.

I like your ignorance: it is shaming all associations you 've ever had with education, with enduring values, with honour and dignity.
But to dey form "over sabi" catches my fancy more....you are already dancing naked in the market.

I have also refused to be insulted and I won't join issues with you...water always finds its level and so should you
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fubaracole99:

Water naturally finds it's level and so should you
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yinkagbo:

I really agree with you......thou I don't like omisore, but this last election make me love him . he stood by himself, went to new party and still be able to gain such amount of votes..... He is truely a strong man,with this I can bet it that he would be a governor one day.as for those two parties looking for his favour, they just want to use omisore and dumb his ass...

To use and dump him will not be possible. Mark my words
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by biGwal(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

Nice write up...... I remove head dress for you ��

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
biGwal:
Nice write up...... I remove head dress for you ��

Thank you Chief
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Jerrypolo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:

I like your ignorance: it is shaming all associations you 've ever had with education, with enduring values, with honour and dignity.
But to dey form "over sabi" catches my fancy more....you are already dancing naked in the market.

I have also refused to be insulted and I won't join issues with you...water always finds its level and so should you

You can wrap urself up in English with a view of sounding sophisticated and "shaff" to the shallow minded and gullible.

But just like water, it can only wash the body not the sin.

Enjoy.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Biggerbros234: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.
guy your own de your body ooo

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. Must you make a fool outta yourself? Saraki and other pdp miscreants knew this but still decided to be chasing Omisore up and down and lying to the public.

No Sir, but I can make a fool out of you and your st*pid fagg*t ass. Tomorrow is the day. Win or lose PDP got nothing to lose. But if PDP wins you m*therfuckers lost something. Now gtfoh!
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
uniqueboi:

No Sir, but I can make a fool out of you and your st*pid fagg*t ass. Tomorrow is the day. Win or lose PDP got nothing to lose. But if PDP wins you m*therfuckers lost something. Now gtfoh!

But if, you wish. Lol. It's over.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

But if, you wish. Lol. It's over.

This one na obu o. Abeg run into ur cave.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Fubaracole99:

I knew it was just a matter of time and the rerun will take place with the announcement of results. So, I intentionally refused to reply your ignorant remark.
Now that the results have been announced, we surely now know who is disappointed and who is the dumb head.
You should be feeling like someone who danced naked in the market: if you have the least honour.

[smiles and coughs]

Well, on behalf of Oyetola, Omisore, the Osun APC and the entire people of Osun state, I tell you dirty, smelly son of a filthy bitch to get out and get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb / Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.