Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (41664 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Smile4daddy(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Nice decision at Omisore. Glad you made a nice decision not to be on the side that went to hell fire.

Nobody will choose to associate with anything that has to do with failure.

PDP Never Again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Episteme2(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

Omisore's working for APC is just a noble engagement.
APC may not be the best for Osun, but for Omisore, let APC win.
This is how I settle my own scores.
Whatever his case may be with PDP, it is more tolerable than being labelled a(n) killer/thug/assassin/murderer by Tinubu and Co. Why courting somebody they said killed Late Chief Bola Ige.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Simbrixton(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Sarrki English sha
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Basic123:

Seriously,Osun state is not taking clue from the Yoruba proverb which say "Amids tearing if the eyes,one can still see".
ti a ba n sunkun a ma n riran.
They should have learnt from what happened from ekiti when they were desperate to remove fayemi.They eventually installed a lousy malodramatist thug as their leader
thank you my brother for the example of fayemi vs fayose in ekiti. ...I just hope they finally see wot we seeing....pdp will just be making noise for 4 years with nothing to show off I. e they will be shouting there servicing D debt and won't even attempt to lay any foundation of anything....I pray they see o

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Misterdhee1(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2018
statusquoante:

He can't. He knows the mood of the people.

All this is just to avoid APC persecution when they eventually lose.
Which mood? The same mood saw apc win all the local govt (except orolu) where the rerun will take place at the first poll. People craves for an alternative to apc, but not a dunce like ade the dancer.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Episteme2:

Whatever his case may be with PDP, it is more tolerable than being labelled a(n) killer/thug/assassin/murderer by Tinubu and Co. Why courting somebody they said killed Late Chief Bola Ige.

This is Omisores case with Adeleke specifically and PDP in general. Read and be enlightened.

1. When the race to become Osun governor was sure for Omisore in 2014, the late Isiaka Adeleke defected from PDP to APC to ensure that Omisore lost the election.

2. After Isiaka's sudden death, Ademola Adeleke was rubbished in APC and he ported to PDP, a party with two factions under Dr. Bayo Faforiji and Hon. Soji Adagunodo.

3. After Hon. Adagunodo promised a sincere parley with Dr. Bayo Faforiji's group, Dr. Faforiji's West Senatorial candidate, Hon. Bade Falade withdrew from the race, on the instructions of Omisore.

Having promised to support Otunba Omisore in his governorship bid in 2018. A meeting was held in America where Hon. Muhammed Shokeye
represented Omisore, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, Hon. Wole Oke, Hon. Sanya Omirin were all present in the meeting.

4. Iyiola Omisore agreed to work the two factions together to defeat the APC's powers of incumbency and return Ademola Adeleke to the Senate in replacement for the late Isiaka Adeleke.

5. After Adeleke was elected and sworn in as a Senator, neither himself nor his brother Deji Adeleke, Akogun Lere Oyewumi, Hon. Adagunodo, Erelu Olusola Obada, etc appreciated OMISORE for the successful collaboration.

6. It was the same ADELEKE family that hijacked PDP structure from the National Chairman to ensure OMISORE leaves PDP or suspended / expelled from PDP.

7. That was what led Sen. Dr. Iyiola Omisore to the SDP till today.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Bhol28: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Possibly because he is very smart enough to know that saraki can never be trusted,PDP should not have allowed Saraki be part of the team that came to bargain with him.He is a renowned traitor who always believes he is the smartest.He can never be fully trusted by any smart politician.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Sir, your view of the of the whole situation is good, but if PDP had picked Omisore, do you think Ijesa people would have voted for him the way they did on Saturday? For me, a capital No will be the answer! Omisore is a man I would have loved flagging the PDP flag last Saturday, but going by the name ijesa people had given to him ( Killer) believing he killed Bola Ige many of them will never cast their votes in his favor.Tho Ede people really tried by giving almost all their votes to their son, but that would have amount to nothing without the thousands Ijesa also gave to him..Just imagine PDP winning Obokun, Oriade, ilesa west and one of Atakunmosa LG, all this really contributed to their lead. So this really shows Ijesa aren't against PDP but Omisore whom they believed killed one of their glorious son. To me PDP did nothing wrong, they want a wining and they played the best card, the same way they are looking for a candidate to match Buhari in the north. Whoever come out winning on Thursday I wish a successful governance, but both APC and PDP will never forget this toughest election in the history of the state..
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Boyooosa(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2018
But is not a Yoruba name na, where is from?
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Simbrixton(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
After calling him murderer

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Bishop4real: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

Are you sure this is not diversionary antics from PDP to make APC relax? Saraki is capable of anything, bro.

Just thinking aloud, though!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Bennycollins: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2018
But come to think of it , how many votes does Omisore have? Is the rerun going to take place in his ward or polling unit? Or is it that he can tell everybody who to vote for? Let the Apc go and sleep that the have gotten Omisore and then watch the pdp take over Osun
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Butterflyleo: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Bennycollins:
But come to think of it , how many votes does Omisore have? Is the rerun going to take place in his ward or polling unit? Or is it that he can tell everybody who to vote for? Let the Apc go and sleep that the have gotten Omisore and then watch the pdp take over Osun

I understand you are in pains right now grin

Don't worry, las las you go dey alright

[img]https://media1./images/cc57d2fded35ee7eb0e272d6bcbfef83/tenor.gif?itemid=12063893[/img]

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Pastee1414: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.
And since PDP has done well in your eyes as well, may your life be the same way they have led NIGERIA once 1999.... Amen
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Antipob777(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

So shall yours runned the way pdp did

Happy birthday to a patriot, an epitome of change mantra
Sir, may all that God have done for you be permanent in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by BluntBoy(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2018
God bless you, Omisore. Shoutout to Bukky (you know yourself) for standing firm for Oyetola. God bless you, my sister.

Long Live, President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by francisbiz: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

You are right

Nah Nnamdi Kanu be the determinal factor
Nnamdi KANU has become a name you mention more than mohammed .
Nnamdi KANU has replaced Mohammed in your life.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Bishop4real:

Are you sure this is not diversionary antics from PDP to make APC relax? Saraki is capable of anything, bro.

Just thinking aloud, though!!!

Which Saraki

Who the hell is Saraki?
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.

May your life be as good as Saraki has been good to Kwara for 8 years
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Is he the only one that will vote?

Abeg, make them free this man, the way some people are patronising this man makes it looks like he owns those people that will vote.

This is one of the reason why Nigeria will take time to grow, is he the one that will decide what's best for Osun?

Funny, and some will say the Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria.

Nonsense.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2018
skybird212:
Sir, your view of the of the whole situation is good, but if PDP had picked Omisore, do you think Ijesa people would have voted for him the way they did on Saturday? For me, a capital No will be the answer! Omisore is a man I would have loved flagging the PDP flag last Saturday, but going by the name ijesa people had given to him ( Killer) believing he killed Bola Ige many of them will never cast their votes in his favor.Tho Ede people really tried by giving almost all their votes to their son, but that would have amount to nothing without the thousands Ijesa also gave to him..Just imagine PDP winning Obokun, Oriade, ilesa west and one of Atakunmosa LG, all this really contributed to their lead. So this really shows Ijesa aren't against PDP but Omisore whom they believed killed one of their glorious son. To me PDP did nothing wrong, they want a wining and they played the best card, the same way they are looking for a candidate to match Buhari in the north. Whoever come out winning on Thursday I wish a successful governance, but both APC and PDP will never forget this toughest election in the history of the state..

Killer of Bola Ige? Smiles. Well, I don't know what I don't know and I don't know what the Ijesas know. I am after all neither Ige nor God.

Well, I love your analytical narrative. You would at least agree that justice could have been done and that no candidate is perfect. After the Ijesas voted for PDP, how far? Ede, not Ijesa is now the deciding factor in who will ultimately emerge as the next governor.
I sincerely feel for Omisore and my best wishes are reposed in the Osun state APC.
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nukilia: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Let the suffering continue grin grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by VULCAN(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
It's fascinating watching all these BMC's and Buharideen's wishing their BMC boss Sarrki a HBD.

They are also so excited that Omisore has sold out to APC.

What's left is for them to show us pictures of the birthday party

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Lekas12111: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Why does this omisore always looks like herbalist
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
hollah123:
what u don't know is that he has just make a mistake that will bury his political career,ask me y?do u remember d case of oyinlola back then?he had issue with pdp n betrayed them by supporting APC,my brother do u realise he was just used and dump n now he's clinching to a fellow drown politician in person of obj.that is to show u that the same fate is awaiting omisore cos it's obvious he's never part of them n can't b part of them so he will just b used n dumped n he will b d next oyinlola.what if APC lose in 2019?what becomes of him?do u think d osun electorates will ever forgive him cos it's obvious oyetola will continue from where his master stop n is suffering continua for osun state

I appreciate your opinion but I disagree with your Oyinloya case study. It was a beautiful deal and he was beautifully rewarded. A chairman of a very viable first class government board. It was miscalculation and an "over show" of loyalty to Obj that caused him his job.
Regrettably, Obj now lacks the capacity to either STOP Buhari from recontesting or from winning the election.
Besides, Fayemi is Omisore's "in-law" and I am very sure a lot of insurance covers the Omisore- APC pact. He will certainly laugh last
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Your closing argument is so damn shallow!!!. Typical of a "surface" Nigerian youth.

In case you don't know....I don't write to impress idiots
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by ayokellany: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki :
Happy Burthday
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2018
princenico007:
Ode`
anumpama!!!
I bu eshi
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Getfun:

I soo much love your last statement Apc may not be the best for Osun... But for Omisore, it's sad that politicians never take the interest of the populace, rather their personal interest above the populace, as I say I have nothing to gain or loose in who wins or loose, so I guess you and many of us here, except for those who hail from that state or live there, have parents there etc

Thank you and my best regards
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by 49cents(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

See how you have rationalised a non ideological politician like omisore as though he were worthy of applause.

This is the problem with the commoners they will always be quick to line up against their ooppressors

I am in no way routing for Adelekes for he is square peg in a round hole.

My point: can we stop being political bystanders and analysts in the politics that actually affects us more than the elites we waste our time supporting and arguing about?
Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by bestpunterever: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

and your life be as bad as Jonathan left ilorin jebba road.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abbas Jamiu, Musa Aliyu, Jimoh Ahmed, Abdulateef Anafi Made Prototype Aircraft / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.