Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Myth Or Real? A Matter Of Urgency! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myth Or Real? A Matter Of Urgency! (252 Views)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myth Or Real? A Matter Of Urgency! by hadjipapiey(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2018
I have decided to post this on this section, having noticed the level of traffic and participation here.

Just straight up,

Have you noticed your eating spoon disappear? You may call it misplaced, but I once heard that they crawl away. Even though I never for once would have believed that.

The question is how do they get reduced no matter the number of spoons you stock your kitchen, Especially when you don't have visitors around?

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Worry About Fibroid And Fertility Consultation In Lagos. / Freedom From Fibroid Pains And Infertility Worries In Lagos / Help Any Trusted Platform Where I Can Trade Bitcoin In Nigeria Aside Remittano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.