Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc (841 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Why It'll Be Disastrous For Tinubu Or Atiku To Win / Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2018
with the election coming tomorrow and the major factor being the support of sdp candidate omisore and the two main party apc and pdp trying to woo the beautiful bride.
it'll be unwise for omisore to accept any deal from APC

by now apc would have promised omisore heaven on earth but omisore will be so foolish to accept any of it here are my reasons.

Apc are more like a cult than a party reason is that if you observe carefully you'll notice that it's very difficult to get any position under apc if you're not their adherent follower and rooted long time member.
so if omisore accept apc bargain on their promises mainly automatic ticket and other numerous promises they'll win but when the time for them to fulfil their side they'll brush you aside and call you corrupt and desperate and believe me you cannot do anything.
highest you can do is to decamp and by then pdp would have shut the door from you permanently.
remember how they treated the npdp even after promising heaven and earth to them if not the smartness of saraki they wouldn't have gotten anything after helping them to get power.

apc are deal breakers and not known for keeping promises which Nigerians call attest to.
apc are being run by God fathers and cabals and the same position they're promising you have been allocated to another person even before osun election.
remember that's original apc state and all appointments and powers have been shared since.

in conclusion omisore should weigh his options well because his decision can bring fortune to him and at the same time his political doom.

Thanks.
may osun choose what they want tomorrow.
ipinle osun (whatever that means cheesy)

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun mynd44
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
How about CASH?
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by Omololu001: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Well,it's all in omisore hands to decide.
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2018
jerseyboy:
How about CASH?
it's not about cash bro

because i don't think there's is any amount apc can offer omisore pdp can't remember the Adelekes are billionaires on their own.

it's about what apc can offer him pdp can't offer which is appointments and automatic tickets which apc stood better chance of materialising

but my point is apc being noble enough in fulfilling their bargain
we all know apc does not fulfill bargains.

omisore should weigh his options well
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
Well,it's all in omisore hands to decide.

Pdp stand a better chance to fulfil any bargain they have with him than apc

reason is that pdp can now see the power of omisore and cannot afford to loose him while they still have apc lurking around
but apc once they get the state they'll make sure they render him powerless to avoid future threats when they eventually start failing to fulfil their bargain
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2018
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun mynd44
i think this calls for discussion
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by WATCHOVER(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Osun electorates are not stupid. They will never vote for a party that brought hardship to them. APC brought hardship to Osun.

PDP will win the game.

God bless osun
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Osun electorates are not stupid. They will never vote for a party that brought hardship to them. APC brought hardship to Osun.

PDP will win the game.

God bless osun
let's hope so

but i don't see pdp winning this
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2018
tigerclaws:
it's not about cash bro

because i don't think there's is any amount apc can offer omisore pdp can't remember the Adelekes are billionaires on their own.

it's about what apc can offer him pdp can't offer which is appointments and automatic tickets which apc stood better chance of materialising

but my point is apc being noble enough in fulfilling their bargain
we all know apc does not fulfill bargains.

omisore should weigh his options well

Try 5 Billion Naira.

It's worth that much to Tinubu as if he loses Osun he might be heading to 0 of 6 States.
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by WATCHOVER(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
tigerclaws:
let's hope so
but i don't see pdp winning this
Well, is your opinion but I see Osun voting massively for PDP
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by Flattino(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
WATCHOVER:

PDP will win the game.

God bless osun
Continue to say nonsense.
Omisore that became your personal lord and saviour and hero when Foolish Fani Kayode and Sarethief lies he agreed to work with them is now a foolish man because he actually went with APC .
I’m not surprised. Igbos are known to be bastards
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
Flattino:

Omisore that became your personal lord and saviour and hero when Foolish Fani Kayode and Sarethief lies he agreed to work with them is now a foolish man because he actually went with APC .
[/s]
trash trash
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by WATCHOVER(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Are you OK? Read my post again before commenting. Omisore can decide on its own who to support. Least I forget I never called Omisore foolish, and am not an Ibo man
Re: Why It'll Be So Foolish Of Omisore To Accept Any Form Of Deal With Apc by tigerclaws: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Are you OK? Read my post again before commenting. Omisore can decide on its own who to support. Least I forget I never called Omisore foolish, and am not an Ibo man
are you minding the guy

i think mynd44 lalasticlala will handle him for numerous breaking of rule 2

(1) (Reply)

OYO 2019: Considering Chief Adeniyi Akintola SAN, A Man Of Giant Strives / Nigerian Seperatist Leader (Lost Tribe) Resurfaces In Israel- Jerusalem Post / Picture Of The Year: Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.