Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

. - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (36641 Views)

Another Money Making Ebook Which I Bought, But Giving It Out For Free / Tzone: I'm Giving It A Try / I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by gocnig(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
iamstanlee:

WDF ? that's not true oga
even on normal AdSense and website blog, you can off low paying ads.

Nor b today we start. It's better u ask me how than to say not possible
Re: . by gocnig(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
erictus:
Lol. I laugh at you all . No amount of abracadabra you can do on admob that u will scape through. Especially if ure in Nigeria, To receive the pin sef na wahala, Don't bother wasting your data on self clicking. Just tell me all those tricks yet that am yet to use on admob. lol. Una just dey jonse una self. U won't expect it when admob will sama you Suspension and later ban. He go be like film trick. All these people advertising admob are after there own gain on the apps that cost less than 2k, na them go dey sell am for you 5 or 6k after after, Na ban go end am. If you get ear ,make una hear well well.

And to the guy that was boasting of using paid VPN, lol. I laugh at you. If u like set ur Firefox anonymity to 100% , Na ban go end am last last.

Don't discouraged others. I once clicked my ads from 5$ to 100$ as upcoming dude then and I got paid the following month after it was finalized
Re: . by silaxx(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
gocnig:

Don't discouraged others. I once clicked my ads from 5$ to 100$ as upcoming dude then and I got paid the following month after it was finalized
bro can i get ur whatsapp number?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
gocnig:

Can I get ur number too
Re: . by Teekzel(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
pls who can assist me with payment address to get my pin
Re: . by anthonyogus(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2018
gocnig:

i also i will like to work with you bro
ca chat me up 07067756731
Re: . by gocnig(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2018
silaxx:
bro can i get ur whatsapp number?
once u get it,notify so I remove it .
Zero80582zero3458 (WhatsApp only)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by gocnig(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Emzyme:

Can I get ur number too
Zero80582zero3458 (WhatsApp only)
Re: . by gocnig(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Teekzel:
pls who can assist me with payment address to get my pin

The easiest is if u ve a banker friend, just use their bank address with his name. Ur sure goin to get it
Or better still, if no one to help u with a valid address, exhaust ur 3pins and verify ur account with even voters ID card.
Re: . by tpben: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2018
gocnig:
(WhatsApp only)

OK u can remove it

1 Like

Re: . by gocnig(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2018
tpben:

Explain more brother.

Can we see screen shot of your cpc?
more on verifying account or cpc?
Re: . by nelcliff(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Emperorempower:

GOT AN APK TOOL THAT LETS YOU INPUT YOUR BANNER AND INTERSTITIAL ADS THE APK TOOL AND DISPLAY YOUR OWN ADS,

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR APP, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD, I DONT WANT TO FIX CHARGE ON IT NOW (THOUGH I WILL DO THAT LATER) AND YOU CAN START EARNING FROM ADMOB RIGHT AWAY

Since you have that, why can't you use it to fast track your earnings since you say others can use it and start earning from admob..
Re: . by silaxx(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2018
gocnig:
(WhatsApp only)
u can remove it
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2018
nelcliff:

Since you have that, why can't you use it to fast track your earnings since you say others can use it and start earning from admob..

Who the hell said I'm not using it?
Re: . by nelcliff(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Emperorempower:

Who the hell said I'm not using it?

It's really not about the hell you are talking about but going by the content and procedure you seem to applied.

Again the hell is just around the corner.. So stop mentioning it else it will appear before your eyes..
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
nelcliff:

It's really not about the hell you are talking about but going by the content and procedure you seem to applied.

Again the hell is just around the corner.. So stop mentioning it else it will appear before your eyes..

Can you elaborate @bolded?
Re: . by Teekzel(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
gocnig:

The easiest is if u ve a banker friend, just use their bank address with his name. Ur sure goin to get it
Or better still, if no one to help u with a valid address, exhaust ur 3pins and verify ur account with even voters ID card.
Thanks bro but can you help me get with your address. Is it possible?
Re: . by tpben: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
gocnig:
more on verifying account or cpc?
Both
Re: . by oluwapoju(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
iamstanlee:

WDF ? that's not true oga
mediation at work
Re: . by AbolajiHussein: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
If there is anyone who has recently gotten paid by Google admob self clicking technique. Please show us some proof.
Re: . by emdeey(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
AbolajiHussein:
If there is anyone who has recently gotten paid by Google admob self clicking technique. Please show us some proof.
wait until after 21st and ask for payment proof

1 Like

Re: . by gocnig(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
emdeey:
wait until after 21st and ask for payment proof
nor stress urself, even with proofs Dem still doubt. Even if I pack my screenshot full here now, they will call it scam or edited.

Continuing on a low key
Re: . by gocnig(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Early morning today on new account black hat

..those who know, don know.

Wetin we gain if Benz nor show (lol)

Re: . by emdeey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
gocnig:
nor stress urself, even with proofs Dem still doubt. Even if I pack my screenshot full here now, they will call it scam or edited.

Continuing on a low key
they still think admob no dey pay. We shall show them proof after 21st of this month
Re: . by gocnig(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
emdeey:
they still think admob no dey pay. We shall show them proof after 21st of this month
yea
Re: . by damiplovR(f): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=mbz101 post=72766388][/quote]
Hey bro. Pls how can you help me with that nord vpn. Let's talk on whatsapp pls. 07031243661 thanks
Re: . by Generalkorex(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
4.. I set my admob to bring cpc of $5 and above for USA,UK and Germany when surfing to Click
how did you do this
Re: . by gocnig(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Generalkorex:
how did you do this
that's d scope.
Re: . by Generalkorex(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
that's d scope.
baba show us way na. 21st is around the corner
Re: . by painbrain(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Emperorempower:
If you have a system,

I can show you how you can start creating your own apps.

Chat me on WhatsApp.

You dont need to be a guru to do that

please I have a system, I hope you can teach and put me through. you can WhatsApp me on 081 224 99182, thank you
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Pls don't keep mute on this thread, it's a useful, and moreover what about the November proof of payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.