Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

. - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (36675 Views)

Another Money Making Ebook Which I Bought, But Giving It Out For Free / Tzone: I'm Giving It A Try / I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SCOOPERJEF(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Berylpharm:
Pls don't keep mute on this thread, it's a useful, and moreover what about the November proof of payment
solidly behind you for asking this question.
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2018
By now guys suppose to have full this thread with screenshots of November payment
Re: . by gocnig(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Some people are using my screenshot of earnings to deceiving others. I ve bin paid for November both for admob and AdSense for my web. You may WhatsApp me for proofs for doubting Thomas

1 Like

Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bro , upload your payment proof, I never see anyone with November payment, unless you edit am....true talk

1 Like

Re: . by sparkle6(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
AbolajiHussein:
please can you help me with free self clicking apps. I have admob account and I have created ads units. But i don't know how to use it to create self clicking app. Please help me out my whatsapp number is zero seven zero 33nine0three034. Thanks in advance.
i can make you 1 for 1k with vpn changer app. And a pdf on how to avoid ban
Re: . by opssy95: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Berylpharm:
Bro , upload your payment proof, I never see anyone with November payment, unless you edit am....true talk
Make money from google through admob
https:///B60CEQLkqtU88uQ10UzcDj

1 Like

Re: . by darthv: 3:15am On Nov 24, 2018
I can't sign up why
Re: . by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Hi,
pls help!!!
I just created my app 4hrs ago.
and everything is okay, its showing banner Ads and interstitial Ads.

so I connected my VPN just to check whether the click will count but when when I'm done with the click, I log in to my Admob but the click doesn't count at all.
all na zero I dey see....
please help on this , tutor me the more.
thanks.
Re: . by fastseo: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
angry has adsense finally silence every one. By now the dollars should be flowing.
Re: . by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
I just reach $6, should have been more than that but ain't gat time
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Hope ads still displaying on ur app
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
May be they have been banned and they are ashamed of coming out to say so. Everyone come and speak out ooo. Where is ur money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by stevebent(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Who can help with a UK phone number?
Re: . by Abdulmaleek4: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please who have link to download this app RAMPY BIOT please help me
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Just reading funny comments.

Lost my phone and some content, my WhatsApp is not active now,

Sorry if I've not reply your messages.

Really bus.............y
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Emperorempower, its been a while , I was thinking what happened that you didn't come online since while...welcome back, sorry about the phone lost
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Berylpharm:
Emperorempower, its been a while , I was thinking what happened that you didn't come online since while...welcome back, sorry about the phone lost

No problem Bros,

I replaced it same day but can't access my WhatsApp yet, I couldn't do sim welcome cuz it was preregistratered, though you can call me with same line, its on divert to my second line, its still on my sigyy,

Meanwhile I'm active on telegram.
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
No problem Bros,

I replaced it same day but can't access my WhatsApp yet, I couldn't do sim welcome cuz it was preregistratered, though you can call me with same line, its on divert to my second line, its still on my sigyy,

Meanwhile I'm active on telegram.
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
OK, meanwhile I didn't have any of ur no nor d telegram ....
Re: . by Iykecollins(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
stevebent:
Who can help with a UK phone number?
PM me
Re: . by umarfaruq1805: 4:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Any geek in the house should please help. My app has refused to show ads for 2 days now and my account has not been suspended or banned. Any solution to that?
Re: . by Missugoo(f): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2018
umarfaruq1805:
Any geek in the house should please help. My app has refused to show ads for 2 days now and my account has not been suspended or banned. Any solution to that?

Google has stopped all apps that aren't on google play from showing ads. And no more pin, you now use your id card or passport or driver's license to verify yourself. Weldone naija, una don cast this thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Missugoo:

Google has stopped all apps that aren't on google play from showing ads. And no more pin, you now use your id card or passport or driver's license to verify yourself. Weldone naija, una don cast this thing.
I can now see why the so called guru clickers have been muted now. And nobody comes out to say such. Google is a very difficult platform to cheat others unless they allow it. Thanks for this info. That means no more self clicking apps.
Re: . by umarfaruq1805: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Missugoo post=73423269]

Google has stopped all apps that aren't on google play from showing ads. And no more pin, you now use your id card or passport or driver's license to verify yourself. Weldone naija, una don cast this
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2018
priceaction:

I can now see why the so called guru clickers have been muted now. And nobody comes out to say such. Google is a very difficult platform to cheat others unless they allow it. Thanks for this info. That means no more self clicking apps.

There are new tricks to new rules.

I really don't want to talk but people like you are pushing me talk

Quote me and I will give you some clues
Re: . by Berylpharm(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Emperorempower:

Emperor, you don't need to mind them,....08062328618 my whtapp no
Re: . by renod(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2018
gocnig:
Early morning today on new account black hat

..those who know, don know.

Wetin we gain if Benz nor show (lol)
bro abeg come teach me this admob thing
Re: . by renod(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
I just reach $6, should have been more than that but ain't gat time
hownyou take d am bro
Re: . by umarfaruq1805: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Emperorempower:

08156048170 Abeg holla me.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Emperorempower:

oya na
Re: . by Emperorempower(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
priceaction:

oya na

The fact that google stopped showing ads for apps not on playstore doesn't mean self clicking is not working again.

They only did that to track your app performance mostly the number of downloads...they want to be sure people have seen and downloaded your app, let's say you have just 5downloads, it ain't possible you will get 50 valid clicks from just 5 people that have seen your app, so its way easier for the them to fish you out.

To get around this trick, this is what I have done,

1. I registered on google play store as a developer for just 25$ (payment is once)

2. I registered a merchant acct on play console for in app purchases (I would include reward ads later)

3. I created 10 apps and published on play store, (fixed match, fixed matches, 2odds, etc, you can search them on play store, though other apps bear those name, you would notice 3 with same developers name)

4. I link them to my Admob acct.

5. I used thunkable to create them so I won't click with them, why? Low CPC and low impression.

6. Since its on play store and Google knows the number of downloads, I click once

7. Now by Feb I would launch I download-for-download group on telegram with target 1k members.

8. I will publish each of the member's app on palystore with my developer I'd and everyone in the group would down each others group.,

9. After downloading, we won't be doing the regular click for click, everyone will click his own ads himself. ( I will explain the trick later)

10. With 1k downloads on each app, I get 200 clicks in a day without google raising eyebrows.

Concerning the pin and I'd card.

Google just made it for simple, insteadvof missing your app and going to and fro to the post office, you can just do that in the comfort of you home with a valid means of identification.

This does not affect those with verified acct already, only for the newbies.

I have been mute on thread not because I don't want to talk but because I have no point to prove to those always looking for flaws and Thomas's.

You can quote me if you need more explanation or have any question.
Today is my free, I'm focused on Admob for today,

1 Like

Re: . by DavidTheGeek: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Missugoo:

[s]Google has stopped all apps that aren't on google play from showing ads. And no more pin, you now use your id card or passport or driver's license to verify yourself[/s]. Weldone naija, una don cast this thing.
WRONG.

You will do both. Address Verification (pin) and ID verification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.