Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (42472 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Anointed Omisore, A Murderer As APC National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by peterflames(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
We Christians are behind Apc. Adeleke must loose tomorrow

which group is we Christians sir,
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by tfelicityk(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
I was expecting the pdp to offer him the send 2.5billion Naira... This ffk is full of hatred and never met well for people of Osun...
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by obailala(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Coming from an FFK who in 2013/2014 when still in APC, insulted and denigrated Igbos with his foul mouth and his pen. Fast-forward to 2015, he joins PDP, Buhari wins and Igbos suddenly became his best friends. #Politics grin
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by ihatesycophant(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Not the same man that says he will meet with Omisore his brother. Why now changing tone when negotiation with PDP didn't work out.
I also thought FaniKayode is from Ile ife, can't he just go home and canvass votes for his party. It's even time for him to test his popularity and be voted for. Is not enough to make mouth from morning till night on social media. He need to test the waters.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by victorypeace: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
I wonder why Fani Kayode did not go to Osun to campaign for PDP all these while. His opinion is not relevant now
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by conquerour(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
seanfer:
FFK is from Ile-Ife.. What's stopping him from going back home and use his influence for PDP? My Answer is that FFk is only Popular on the Internet and can't win a Councillor Seat in Ile-Ife...
Councillor for my foot. He can't even win CDA chairman seat. Most of his co- ministers are now senator, Governors he remain for minister. Idiot in diaspora.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by babytoun: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore just collected the salaries of workers in the entire state . At best he will give 10k each to his followers. poor man dey suffer
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Rapture4real(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
We Christians are behind Apc. Adeleke must loose tomorrow

Just received this now:

Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake.

Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in all platforms.

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following:

1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam.

2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few.

3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.

WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION.

1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win!

2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote.

3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled.

We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive.

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN STATE.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian read this message.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Pat081: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
seanfer:
FFK is from Ile-Ife.. What's stopping him from going back home and use his influence for PDP? My Answer is that FFk is only Popular on the Internet and can't win a Councillor Seat in Ile-Ife...
lol only 4 him to b running his mouth like tap water
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by seanfer(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
conquerour:

Councillor for my foot. He can't even win CDA chairman seat. Most of his co- ministers are now senator, Governors he remain for minister. Idiot in diaspora.

But our People from Across the Niger thinks he is a Messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.