Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (42471 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Anointed Omisore, A Murderer As APC National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Olajah81: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
FFK is a toothless Dog, that can only bark on internet
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Mankosi: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
seanfer:
FFK is from Ile-Ife.. What's stopping him from going back home and use his influence for PDP? My Answer is that FFk is only Popular on the Internet and can't win a Councillor Seat in Ile-Ife...
really? Is he from Ife?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by francisbiz: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Agromuda:
FFK is liar! No sane person takes him serious anymore. Why N480 million naira and not N500 million. He just opened his mouth and spew trash. Had it Ben he voted, PDP margin would have been 354. He's a bastard from Ile Ife
You don't take him serious anymore, yet trail him in every social medium, like latrine fly to poo.
Latrine fly fly calling someone a bastard

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Koolking(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
slimany:

So, what would av been APC bargain power before omisore could ceded to support them

Politicians cannot be trusted. I refuse to fall for their antics. Omisore was PDP and he met with Saraki and other members as well as meeting with APC. He agreed with both parties on something behind closed doors. I would advise the concerned parties to work for their votes and not relying on Omisore. Trust me, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by lekan4572: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
FFK please confirm to us wia u get this information from or u are using dis to blackmail the APC.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by billyG(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.ngpolitics.com/osun-election-beware-of-oshiomhole-fani-kayode-warns-omisore/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1044890855910313987
Shut up ya asshhole fkk!Who told u that they offered him #480M?what if osho call him a murderer & apologize,is there
permanent foe in politics?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Roughfyzay(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fellow Osun state indigenes we have fought Saturday's battle and prevailed but sadly the opposing forces are at it again. But do not waver for we shall crush them in the battle to come.
Gather your weapons which is your PVC and let's vote out this government together!
#TinubuOuttaOsun
#NoToHalfSalary
#ImoleDe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by contigiency(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jayboi:
This simply shows that no politician is worth our blood. Politicians will abuse each other in public and still go behind and shake hands. There are no permanent enemies only permanent interests. I always find it hard to believe this so called Oshiomole was once a labor leader. I trust Omisore to do the right thing and that is stay neutral

So You believed that criminal called FFK. Who has he not abused in this country? go and read the things he said against PDP and this same Omisore when he was in APC. Besides, he lied to us two days ago that he had stroke a deal with Omisore to work with PDP in the election. so Why is he cautioning him about APC proposal. And a very important question is, why Will FFK not go and campaign for his party since he is from osun state?

Then, you asking Omisore to be neutral is like asking him to retire in politics. The man has the best chance to bounce back politically. if you were him, would you be neutral in a circumstance like this? I guess no. Infact he will be a fool if he does not yield to the highest bidder between the two parties.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by billyG(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
getukudo:
Oshiomole should at least guard his utterances most of the time. This is politics not a labour union election, they are no enemies nor friends only interests.

He never would have thought that the same man he called 'Murderer' last week would be the same person he would seek for his help yesterday.

This is politics. None of the parties APC & PDP would have ever thought they'll need Omisore to help them win an election.

Let's be guided.
No permanent foe in politics that is Y he visited Omisore,Law 2:Make use of Your enemies.(48 Laws of power)
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by BunmiSkye: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can FFK just keep his mouth somewhere sensible already......These are just false talks against APC at this time,i knowwhat FFK stands for and wont stop at a light note to bring APC down during this period...My question is that "is Omisore that gullible to just be toiled around with promises".....Only PDP has the reasons to always turn around and mislead informations just to favour them.....FFK is not worth dragging points with.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by DTaj: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm...

Initially, I wrote, a few days ago, that Ademola Adeleke of PDP will win the re-run to consolidate his 353 lead. However, on looking at the votes up for grabs (both in total and the new list of PVCs collected that had just been released by PDP), it is no more straight-forward.

Please see below:

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER REGISTERED VOTERS STATED BY INEC)
Ife North: 353
Ife South: 1,314
Orolu: 947
Oshogbo: 884
TOTAL: 3,498

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER PDP-ISSUED UNOFFICIAL LIST OF COLLECTED PVCS)
Ife North: 320
Ife South: 791
Orolu: 806
Oshogbo: 677
TOTAL: 2,594

EACH PARTY'S PERFORMANCE IN 1ST BALLOT OF SEPTEMBER 22 2018:
Ife North: APC 6,527 PDP 5,486 Won by APC
Ife South: APC 7,233 PDP 4,872 Won by APC
Orolu: APC 5,442 PDP 7,776 Won by PDP
Oshogbo: APC 23,379 PDP 14,499 Won by APC

So, of the 4 LGAs in which rerun will hold tomorrow, APC won in 3 (Ife North, Ife South, Osogbo) and PDP won in only 1 (Orolu).

Meanwhile, the only LGA won by PDP, Orolu, is the stronghold of ADP candidate who was the former SSG to Aregbesola, Moshood Adeoti, but who defected from APC a few months to the election. Pictures have emerged where an APC delegation visited Adeoti today and he was laughing all over the place and it was reported that he had returned to the APC.

Also, of the total votes up for grabs going by INEC-published registered voters and judging by the 3 LGAs APC won, there are 2,551 votes compared to PDP's 947 votes for Orolu LGA. Furthermore, using the PDP-published list of PVCs collected, the 3 LGAs APC led in the 1st ballot have 1,788 votes compared to PDP's 1 LGA with only 806 votes.

With these scenarios, it is no more so sure for PDP as I initially thought.

We, bystanders (non-Osun residents) should watch the game of thrones holding tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
EmekaBlue:
angry oshiomole has joined the cabal

A man with integrity before.

This reminds me of the saying - You can only know the true colour of a man when given power/money.

But please God give me power/money, I want to check if I have sense and know my true colour
So we thought , but obviously, he never ever had integrity.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by ladenz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
EmekaBlue:
angry oshiomole has joined the cabal

A man with integrity before.

This reminds me of the saying - You can only know the true colour of a man when given power/money.

But please God give me power/money, I want to check if I have sense and know my true colour
[color=]
grin

Dont worry. No need for power and money. You already have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Buharimustgo: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
We Christians are behind Apc. Adeleke must loose tomorrow

You meant Mullahs huh?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by bimgo: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
You must be a fool and devil instrument christian. Who is that person that will sayeth it and come to pass when the Lord commanded it not. Let APC win and continuing in your poverty.
GoTV:
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by holluphemydavid(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Speak for ursef ediot, am a Christian and am not behind APC
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by seanfer(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mankosi:
really? Is he from Ife?

Yes.... He even said it on Monday that he has called his brother Omisore from the same town
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by seanfer(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Amumaigwe:

At least he is more popular than your sorry nameless ass. Address the allegation and stop being plain foolish.

Are not a loser for supporting someone who can’t even go to his village to get a common PVC... But he sits in Abuja hiding behind computer and telling you what to do in your red mud enclave?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Amdoyin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
seanfer:
FFK is from Ile-Ife.. What's stopping him from going back home and use his influence for PDP? My Answer is that FFk is only Popular on the Internet and can't win a Councillor Seat in Ile-Ife...
hmmm. This kind talk
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by surulere014: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Fitbillionairep: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
on a good day that is chicken change na. that about what i lost gambling in 3 minutes 5 years ago
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by pilemuw: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Puninaz:
Hh

THIS IS THE HOTTEST TRAINING OUTTA OF NIGERIA. THE ICT PACKAGED 3D FLOORING TRAINING

Learn to Turn Any Room into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT PACKAGED 3D FLOORING Training

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

What You Will Learn….ABSOLUTE PRACTICALS!!!

- 3D FLOORING TRAINING - Learn actual 3D FLOORING!
- GRAPHIC DESIGNS – Learn to create your own logos and designs!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – Learn to market your craft and business!!

PLUS CERTIFICATION!

New Class Date: September, 22nd, 2018 Training Period: 2 Weeks!

For N49,999 (Limited Promo offer)

Register now (LINK ON BANNER)

NOTE: 20 selected Graduands in the ICT Packaged Programme will get FREE World-class Websites each after Training. Yes, Absolutely FREE!

YOU CANT GET THIS OFFER ANYWHERE ELSE, GUARANTEED! (People are already rushing up!)

N.B: YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE TO LEARN ONLY THE 3D FLOORING TRAINING…AVAILABLE AT HEAVILY SUBSIDIZED RATE!

Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by seanfer(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Amdoyin:
hmmm. This kind talk

But I said the truth... Why is FFK Sitting in Abuja and people who’re not from Ile-Ife are going there to canvass for Votes?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by heyihola: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
You are just fooling yourself. FFK we know. my mian man from cradle

seanfer:
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by heyihola: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

I am a christian but I am not behind APC. Stop deceiving your head.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by tunmedies(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
. Ogbeni, kindly speaks 4 urself.Chtristians doesnt support evil nd cheatng.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Rebuke: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

Thunder wey go strike dat ur hand wey u take type dis gibberish is still doin press up.

Yhu and which Christians are behind demonic party such as APC.

Park well jaw......bunch of silly entities!
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by seanfer(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
heyihola:
You are just fooling yourself. FFK we know. my mian man from cradle

Why is FFK taking Assylum in Abuja when he’s needed in Ile-Ife?
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by tunmedies(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
DTaj:
Hmmm...

Initially, I wrote, a few days ago, that Ademola Adeleke of PDP will win the re-run to consolidate his 353 lead. However, on looking at the votes up for grabs (both in total and the new list of PVCs collected that had just been released by PDP), it is no more straight-forward.

Please see below:

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER REGISTERED VOTERS STATED BY INEC)
Ife North: 353
Ife South: 1,314
Orolu: 947
Oshogbo: 884
TOTAL: 3,498

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER PDP-ISSUED UNOFFICIAL LIST OF COLLECTED PVCS)
Ife North: 320
Ife South: 791
Orolu: 806
Oshogbo: 677
TOTAL: 2,594

EACH PARTY'S PERFORMANCE IN 1ST BALLOT OF SEPTEMBER 22 2018:
Ife North: APC 6,527 PDP 5,486 Won by APC
Ife South: APC 7,233 PDP 4,872 Won by APC
Orolu: APC 5,442 PDP 7,776 Won by PDP
Oshogbo: APC 23,379 PDP 14,499 Won by APC

So, of the 4 LGAs in which rerun will hold tomorrow, APC won in 3 (Ife North, Ife South, Osogbo) and PDP won in only 1 (Orolu).

Meanwhile, the only LGA won by PDP, Orolu, is the stronghold of ADP candidate who was the former SSG to Aregbesola, Moshood Adeoti, but who defected from APC a few months to the election. Pictures have emerged where an APC delegation visited Adeoti today and he was laughing all over the place and it was reported that he had returned to the APC.

Also, of the total votes up for grabs going by INEC-published registered voters and judging by the 3 LGAs APC won, there are 2,551 votes compared to PDP's 947 votes for Orolu LGA. Furthermore, using the PDP-published list of PVCs collected, the 3 LGAs APC led in the 1st ballot have 1,788 votes compared to PDP's 1 LGA with only 806 votes.

With these scenarios, it is no more so sure for PDP as I initially thought.

We, bystanders (non-Osun residents) should watch the game of thrones holding tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
.Why wil u b sayin wht u dnt knw. Adeoti is nt 4rm Orolu 4 ur informatn.
Re: Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cownu:
Fani Kayode the bastard that didn’t even come to vote .
Idiot bastard

Really?

You can only vote where you are registered. You cannot vote anywhere just because it happens to be your hometown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.